Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
[OCG/ADV] Evil Rabbit (legal October 13th) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:52 am
Oucyan
bump

edited for the new format.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:51 am
Where's the Macro ? at least side it or main it. And first turn Ophion locks most decks that can't get over with out ssing a rank 3 or 4 that can run it over  

SkeleRollz

Wagging Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:53 am
OC ReMix
Where's the Macro ? at least side it or main it. And first turn Ophion locks most decks that can't get over with out ssing a rank 3 or 4 that can run it over

It's sided. until next format. then i'm just siding two d fissure. macro is needed for inzektors and darkworlds and chaos dragons, all 3 of them can side royal decree withoutb getting hurt. so when the ban;ist kills inzektors, i can side in the d fissure and not get pooped on by royal decree.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:57 am
Oucyan
OC ReMix

It's sided. until next format. then i'm just siding two d fissure. macro is needed for inzektors and darkworlds and chaos dragons, all 3 of them can side royal decree withoutb getting hurt. so when the ban;ist kills inzektors, i can side in the d fissure and not get pooped on by royal decree.
good plan xD. sad that 3 out of the 4 decks i use get hurt by both cards ;3;  

SkeleRollz

Wagging Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:03 am
OC ReMix
Oucyan
OC ReMix

good plan xD. sad that 3 out of the 4 decks i use get hurt by both cards ;3;

lol. poor guy. i dont play any decks that get gurt badly by macro or d fissure. worst comes to worst, i just destroy it with descendant's effect.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:51 am
edited it to be faster. only 3 dino's now, and they are normals. added pot of avarice to reuse normals.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Deck Database

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers