Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Red Light Districts(Fane and M'iral) Finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:16 pm
She smiled and licked some of the rats' blood off her face.
She noticed he had gone on all fours.
She jumped on his back leaned down and bit his neck.
She then licked where she had bit him.
"Hmm. Tastes better fresh from the Stallion."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:46 pm
M'iral's drawing that close to Fane was a bit mistake. He growled harshly as she bit down into his neck but as she moved to lick up his blood he curled around and sunk his fangs deeply into her thigh, the claws of one of his hands biting into the calf of the same leg.

He was not long caring about any stupid remaining rats still trying to bit him. Right now he wanted nothing more than to dear apart mare. It was not longer a game but she had jump up to a Mearh he disliked.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:54 am
She gasped at the attack. "So we are in bitter foreplay are we." She stabbed his hand and whacked him on the head. If she could just get him off...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:30 pm
Fane growled as she stabbed at his hand and dug his claws in deeper with pain. How dare this wench draw his blood. The whack to his head made him bit a bit hard but taking a small chuck of her thigh with him he pulled free from he and rolled his body away from her. He spat her flesh from his mouth not wanting to ingest such meat. "And who started this brawl." He growled his legs and hand bleeding mostly with his own blood from the bites and her stabbing him. He shook his head and growled at her.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:38 am
She rolled and picked up the hunk of her leg.
She placed it on and put a poultice over it.
She licked her hands.
"Ah it has been some time since I've had so much fun."
She smiled. "So truce?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:27 pm
Fane stood up slowly keeping his eyes on her ready for another attack even if she was starting to call for a truce. "Come at me again and there shall never be a truce between us and it wont be as much fun." He said in an agreement to the truce. The coat of his left leg flick a bit and his tail swayed as he kelt down to pick up one of her fallen rats and started to feed on the body.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:11 am
She nodded and whispered a few words.
A dumb mare wandered into the alley.
"I believe she would be better for your appetite. You may have her if you wish. Do you want me to help heal your wounds?"
She leaned against the wall for support.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:17 pm
Fane turned as he watched a Mare wander into the alley. How stupid of her but as he tilted his head he could see that she was in some form of a trance and he growled at the mare who spoke to him. "I do not need your hand outs." He hissed at her. His anger boiling up again at the thought of this mare feeding him. How dare her do such a thing then offer to treat his wounds. HIs tail flicked in irritation. "I do not need you to do anything for me wretch." he said calmly and let the remnants of a rat drop from his claws onto the ground. "Besides I don't like mares when they are tranced or drugged and wont scream...They are so weak and of little use other wise."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:28 pm
"As you wish." She sweeped him a bow and snapped her fingers.
"It wasn't a spell. Just a little hypnosis. She is quite her normal self."
The Mare backed up and ran from the alley.
"Oh there she goes." She picked up a few semi intact dead rats and put them in her bag. No wasting precious items.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:32 pm
Fane watched the dark mare before him snap her fingers and then turned to watch the other mare run off. His nostrils flared a bit as she ran taking in her fear and confusion. He flicked his tail and drew his bloody claws along his lips until the freed mare was gone from view. Then his ears flicked back to the mare in the alley with him. "Yes there she goes...she would not have lasted long anyway. Though it seemed she had been with foal....that could have been very interesting." He grinned his fangs fully exposed as he watched her picking up the more together rats. "You deal with the dead?"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:50 am
"The dead, the living whatever has need of my services."
She eyed a few that may be worthwhile but decided against them.
She turned and looked at him. "I'm M'iral nice to meet you."
She heard the screech of her owl as it swooped in and landed on her shoulder.
"Merkind my pet. I have a treat for you."
She purred at Merkind and handed him a rat carcass.
She smiled at her pet forgetting the odd male.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:34 pm
Fane's tail flicked about hie bloody legs catching the blood on the curled thick hair. He have his bright eyes a roll as she introduced herself and gave a snort as he saw the owl land on her. "Fane. And I can not say that it has been a pleasure. Though I guess now I know what small teeth shredding feels like. Maybe I should use rats to help eat some of my servants..." He shrugged and watched her owl eating a rat licked his own claws cleaned.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:44 pm
"Fane. I see. You have servants? What are they?"
She tilted her head at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:36 pm
Fane continued to clean his claws with his tongue and smirked, "They are what ever I need them to be. Though species would be Mearh. I have had varies types of them though they never do last long. Pity they are so very weak. I have only one who has yet to fail me."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:44 am
"Ah I see." She nods and sends Merkind off.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff