Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Needs help (feels like a cheating whore) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:42 am
Lady Kayura
TheLostAngel-Mika

I damn sure don't deserve her.

You can fix all of this by cutting contact with him. =P

see i know this. I know it'd be better. But thats the thing with drug addicts. They know its wrong but they keep doing it. I need some form of rehab.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:52 am
TheLostAngel-Mika
(needs huggles cause my love is probably not gonna give it to me)

User Image

No. You brought this upon yourself. You don't deserve huggles.

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:41 am
TheLostAngel-Mika
Lady Kayura
TheLostAngel-Mika

see i know this. I know it'd be better. But thats the thing with drug addicts. They know its wrong but they keep doing it. I need some form of rehab.

Do you need the "this is a harsh comment disclaimer"? If so, that's it.

That is a cop out excuse. Sorry.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:13 am
Lady Kayura
TheLostAngel-Mika
Lady Kayura
TheLostAngel-Mika

Do you need the "this is a harsh comment disclaimer"? If so, that's it.

That is a cop out excuse. Sorry.

(shrugs) I know it is. I don't deserve an apology. See, I have a high IQ. I am aware of my actions and what is total bull. But I say it not as an excuse but the truth. My ex is a drug and I have self-control issues along with bi-polar disorder. I am talking about the situation with my girlfriend and I will try to stop talking to him but thats the word. Try. Unless I cut him out of my life completely like everyone has said to, I doubt I can resist talking to him. The thing is, he is my best friend and losing one is hard. I doubt he'll let it be that easy and I doubt I'll let it be that easy as just blocking him on everything.

Not an excuse just the truth from knowing how I am. I know I will have my girlfriend and friends to help but I react more extremely to situations that involve emotional pain due to past scars that still haven't fully healed years later. I know this will break me for awhile because of it. I have abandonment issues so losing friends, especially one like him who knows everything about me, is extremely hard.

I know in a way its all excuses because I want to be selfish and avoid the pains that come with life. I know I need to suck it up. And for my girlfriend I am trying too. I'm just saying its going to be extremely hard.  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:33 am
TheLostAngel-Mika

(shrugs) I know it is. I don't deserve an apology. See, I have a high IQ. I am aware of my actions and what is total bull. But I say it not as an excuse but the truth. My ex is a drug and I have self-control issues along with bi-polar disorder. I am talking about the situation with my girlfriend and I will try to stop talking to him but thats the word. Try. Unless I cut him out of my life completely like everyone has said to, I doubt I can resist talking to him. The thing is, he is my best friend and losing one is hard. I doubt he'll let it be that easy and I doubt I'll let it be that easy as just blocking him on everything.

Not an excuse just the truth from knowing how I am. I know I will have my girlfriend and friends to help but I react more extremely to situations that involve emotional pain due to past scars that still haven't fully healed years later. I know this will break me for awhile because of it. I have abandonment issues so losing friends, especially one like him who knows everything about me, is extremely hard.

I know in a way its all excuses because I want to be selfish and avoid the pains that come with life. I know I need to suck it up. And for my girlfriend I am trying too. I'm just saying its going to be extremely hard.

I'm sorry but I see it as an excuse. By saying "he's a drug and I'm addicted" you're giving yourself permission to keep him in your life and continue hurting your girlfriend.

It sucks losing a good friend but wouldn't it suck more if you lost your girlfriend? You keep complaining about how hard it is to lose him but where are your priorities? From what I've seen, they aren't with your girlfriend. If they were, you'd tell him you were cutting him out of your life and request that he makes no attempt to contact you then delete him from all ways to contact him (phone, email, IM, friendlists) but you aren't. Priorities. I hope you get them straight before your girlfriend realizes she doesn't deserve this bullshit and leaves you.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:04 am
Lady Kayura
TheLostAngel-Mika

I'm sorry but I see it as an excuse. By saying "he's a drug and I'm addicted" you're giving yourself permission to keep him in your life and continue hurting your girlfriend.

It sucks losing a good friend but wouldn't it suck more if you lost your girlfriend? You keep complaining about how hard it is to lose him but where are your priorities? From what I've seen, they aren't with your girlfriend. If they were, you'd tell him you were cutting him out of your life and request that he makes no attempt to contact you then delete him from all ways to contact him (phone, email, IM, friendlists) but you aren't. Priorities. I hope you get them straight before your girlfriend realizes she doesn't deserve this bullshit and leaves you.

once again I know this.
I know their excuses.
I know I need to cut him out of my life.
Do I want to lose my girlfriend? I'd rather kill myself.
Does she deserve better? Hell f*cking yes.
Does she deserve this crap? Hell f*cking no.
Do I feel extremely guilty and am I hating myself? You have no idea
Am I trying to fix things? Yes I am
Will I miss him? Extremely
Who do I choose? I will always choose her over everyone. I chose her over my family for christsakes.
I will fix things. I will do what I can. I love her damn it. Nothing will ever change that.  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:12 am
First of all, you are not a cheating.. well what you said. The best thing is that you realized you did something wrong, that is one of the best things in a situation like this.

Most the time with ex's, it's a mistake to get back together with them, no matter how much the two of you love each other, theres a reason you two broke up in the first place. Your ex you have to wonder why he says he's in love with his current girlfriend so much, then he turns around and says he's in love with you. Truly to me it sounds as if he's simply using you. Truly this situation is left down to your decision, do you want to get back together with your ex? Which in my opinion is a bad idea, simply think why he would want to get back together with you. Then would you rather stay with your girlfriend? Which I think is the best decision.
And with your girlfriend, there are two things you can do. Not tell her, and simply hope the thing goes over, but the tough part there is you still want your ex to be in your life, which you have to decide what would be best for your life. Can he bring anything to your life? As a good friend? Or do you think he would continue to try and get back together with you?
Or you can simply be straight with the truth to your girlfriend and tell her what happened, she may understand and actually love how you were truthful, or she may be upset and break off your relationship.

In the end, you are in a tough situation and I truly hope everything turns out exactly the way you want it to ^_^ Goodluck~

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:38 am
TheLostAngel-Mika

once again I know this.
I know their excuses.
Who do I choose? I will always choose her over everyone. I chose her over my family for christsakes.
I will fix things. I will do what I can. I love her damn it. Nothing will ever change that.

So have you contacted him explaining the situation and telling him why you can't talk to him yet? Deleted him from all contact lists yet? I've cut people out, it doesn't exactly take a long time. It takes less time than you've spent quoting me.

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:48 am
Lady Kayura
TheLostAngel-Mika

once again I know this.
I know their excuses.

So have you contacted him explaining the situation and telling him why you can't talk to him yet? Deleted him from all contact lists yet? I've cut people out, it doesn't exactly take a long time. It takes less time than you've spent quoting me.

no because im on my phone and can only do limited things online since its not a smart phone. im messaging him when i get home afterschool and then doing all that  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:49 am
TheLostAngel-Mika

no because im on my phone and can only do limited things online since its not a smart phone. im messaging him when i get home afterschool and then doing all that

I'm surprised that you can be on Gaia on a non-smart phone.

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:53 am
Lady Kayura
TheLostAngel-Mika

I'm surprised that you can be on Gaia on a non-smart phone.

its really slow and freaking annoying  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:54 pm
First of all, you are not a cheating.. well what you said. The best thing is that you realized you did something wrong, that is one of the best things in a situation like this.

Most the time with ex's, it's a mistake to get back together with them, no matter how much the two of you love each other, theres a reason you two broke up in the first place. Your ex you have to wonder why he says he's in love with his current girlfriend so much, then he turns around and says he's in love with you. Truly to me it sounds as if he's simply using you. Truly this situation is left down to your decision, do you want to get back together with your ex? Which in my opinion is a bad idea, simply think why he would want to get back together with you. Then would you rather stay with your girlfriend? Which I think is the best decision.
And with your girlfriend, there are two things you can do. Not tell her, and simply hope the thing goes over, but the tough part there is you still want your ex to be in your life, which you have to decide what would be best for your life. Can he bring anything to your life? As a good friend? Or do you think he would continue to try and get back together with you?
Or you can simply be straight with the truth to your girlfriend and tell her what happened, she may understand and actually love how you were truthful, or she may be upset and break off your relationship.

In the end, you are in a tough situation and I truly hope everything turns out exactly the way you want it to ^_^ Goodluck~

Thanks. I did tell my girlfriend and we talked it through. She doesnt want me talking to him until he gets married so he cant pull this crap anymore. And I understand. And I am going to do as she said. I do need him out of my life. The hard part is losing him. But I'll survive.  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:15 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika

Thanks. I did tell my girlfriend and we talked it through. She doesnt want me talking to him until he gets married so he cant pull this crap anymore. And I understand. And I am going to do as she said. I do need him out of my life. The hard part is losing him. But I'll survive.

You're welcome~ I'm glad I could help!
But that's great you talked it over with her : ) Even when he is married he can still try an pull stuff off, hopefully he won't though. It will be tough since you two are close, but if you truly love your girlfriend, it won't be as hard as you think. Everything will turn out fine, but that was a great step to talking it over with your girlfriend. I hope everything turns out great~

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:57 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
shadow_dancer91
TheLostAngel-Mika
Well I told my girlfriend and I didn't get dumped. I'm on probation though. I told my ex we couldn't talk for a couple weeks and well lets see if I'll survive not talking to my best friend. Its necessary though. (needs huggles cause my love is probably not gonna give it to me)

*huggles* heart blaugh 4laugh

(hugs back) Thanks... is not talking to someone suppose to cause physical pain? and its only been an hour and a half...

I think scientifically, no....but it does happen. Been through it myself with my soul mate. We actually get sick if we don"t see each other for a long time. hard to believe, I know. I didn't think it was possible either.  

shadow_dancer91

Gracious Businesswoman

4,400 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:45 pm
shadow_dancer91
TheLostAngel-Mika
shadow_dancer91
TheLostAngel-Mika
Well I told my girlfriend and I didn't get dumped. I'm on probation though. I told my ex we couldn't talk for a couple weeks and well lets see if I'll survive not talking to my best friend. Its necessary though. (needs huggles cause my love is probably not gonna give it to me)

*huggles* heart blaugh 4laugh

(hugs back) Thanks... is not talking to someone suppose to cause physical pain? and its only been an hour and a half...

I think scientifically, no....but it does happen. Been through it myself with my soul mate. We actually get sick if we don"t see each other for a long time. hard to believe, I know. I didn't think it was possible either.

(shakes head) He's not my soulmate though... My girlfriend is.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff