Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
Sure this was all my idea. Now kiss me. [Niji x Fi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:36 am
Reoakee

Hurt flashed across her eyes, head turning as she looked away, sadly smiling.

"Ah. No. She doesn't. We're pretending to be mates for the the time being to give her sister the slip. She wants a break. She doesn't....love me...."

Her lip quivered, biting back the pain to smile at the bunny. Still, it showed, head shaking as she attempted to clear her thoughts.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:51 am

Seeing her prey she launched herself off the dead doe and smiled as the chase began. She could lose herself in the hunt and not worry about things. It was great and she would have plenty to feed Niji. It wouldn’t take too long Fi was feeling a lot of pent up energy that she was just itching to let out.

“Then why does she bring you things to make you happy if it’s just pretend?” Icka felt bad for the female who looked like she was gonna cry. She didn’t get why the other female was only pretending to be a mate. It made no sense. But then she supposed that big foxes never made any sense, they just wanted to eat her anyway so why should she care, she should run now.

Yushika

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:27 am
Reoakee

She shrugged lightly, glancing over.

"I don't know. She likes this game more than I do, and we are friends, so I guess it's to be nice."

The rainbow and white 'Phim sighed lowly, sure she was boring the bunny. Faking a smile, she turned to view the rabbit, head tilting. "What of you? Do you have a family and mate?" Did bunnies mate? "Speak low, as much as I adore Fi she would go get your family, too, and she isn't the gentlest."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:17 am

The coppery metallic taste of blood exploded in her mouth as the hunt came to far to swift of an end with Fi catching up the prey and dispatching it. Dragging it back to the first dead deer whose fur still had small bits of flame burning on it Fi smiled. This would be more than enough for her and Niji. Of course she’d have to take them back one at a time, but that was little matter. Fi took her time and began to burn the already mostly charred carcass so that there was no hair left on it and it was unrecognizable for what it had been.

If it looks like a rock and feels like a rock, isn’t it a rock?” Icka’s ear batted and she moved closer to the light colored female thinking perhaps cheering her up and then leaving would be a good idea, after all if she ran now then this fox wouldn’t have anyone and Icka knew how lonely that was. “No family, no mate.” Icka didn’t really have to speak low since her voice hardly carried. Her tail twitched, she was a perma kit so did this fox think that perma kits had mates? That didn’t sound right to Icka.

Yushika

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:07 pm
Reoakee

As the other moved closer she tilted her head. Yes, the other was a permakit, but she did not know this. She was oblivious, convinced the other was simply a bunny. A talking bunny, but she had seen stranger things.

"I suppose. But this is a game made to feel like something else, a game of illusions. What I feel and see is false."

Rarely did something such as that exit her mouth. She smiled at the bunny, making herself more comfortable for the other.

"Ah! Do bunnies have mates? I've never met a talking one, I guess I just assumed!" The tone left, vanishing, covered up by fake playfulness. It didn't matter at this point, she decided. She had a guest, she would be kind for the guest and not burden them.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:05 pm
What you feel is what you feel how is that an illusion? As for what you see who is she fooling if it’s just the two of you alone with no one else to see?” If the light fox was feeling like they were mates and the dark one was acting like they were mates then weren’t they mates? The game thing just sounded really silly to Icka. “I’m not a bunny.” She didn’t look at the winged fox while she said anything she just sat there.

Hauling the charred carcass up a tree so nothing could get to it Fi flew back down so she could cook the other one. It took a bit but once it was done she picked it up and took it back to the den. She was smiling hauling it in when she noticed the little pet was sitting by Niji and Nji was all smiling. That little fuzz ball had to go. FI was the only one who should make Niji smile like that. Feeling annoyed she brought the dead deer closer. “Nji I brought lunch. Unless you’d like to reconsider and just cook that little thing up?”

Yushika

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:30 am
Reoakee

Niji stared at the "bunny". She didn't know what to say, ears flicking back at the thought the other was implanting in her head. Her head raised as she heard a familiar voice, instinct kicking in as she protectively flipped her tail over Icka, as if her own child was threatened. Frowning at Fi, she pursued her lips, head shaking.

"No! She's my friend, we don't eat friends."

She glanced at the meat offered, ears flipping back up before smiling towards Fi. "Oh, thank you~" Shifting slightly, her tail left Icka as to not smother her in attention.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am
“Well you don’t eat friends, I have no qualms if I roast their faces off first.” Smiling she shook her head, “But then I’d spoil all my meal and I know you wouldn’t abide by that so I guess I’ll hold off for today.” She walked over and licked her mate. “I have to bring back so I’ll only be gone for a moment more and then I’ll be back for the rest of the day. Promise.”

Buried. Icka froze when the tail came down on top of her. She could hear the dark vixen was back. When the tail came off she just stared at the burned thing in front of her. Shivering she curled up closer to the nice fox. The dark fox wanted to eat her .. She had to get away.

Yushika

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:45 pm
Reoakee

She gave Fi a firm stare, puffing her cheeks out as she rose a paw and stomped it. It was serious time!

"We - you are not roasting her face off! She's perfectly nice and I won't let you. So there." She attempted a firm glare, feeling Icka move closer. "And, if you do happen to roast her face, then I'm going to.... mmm... um... fly off! For an entire year!" Yeah! That'd work.

Fi approached her, ears flipping back as a tongue reached her cheek. A slight blush touched her cheeks, unsure about the gesture of affection. She was unsure how to respond, yet, she suddenly dropped her pout, nervously looking away. "Be safe." She whispered back, that familiar flip-flopping returning in her stomach.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:32 am
Oh her mate was so cute when she tried to be all serious and authoritive. “Well if you flew away I’d be sad and have to hunt you down my dear little stormy skittle. In her mind thought she was shocked that Niji would even suggest such a thing. That moved the little rabbit snack from her food later list to her eliminate later and leave no trace list. If the little freak was going to get between her and Niji then it would have to go. There would be no complaining. Especially if it ‘ran away’. That and Fi would not be bringing home any other pets for Niji if the phim got more attached to them than she got to Fi. She took off to get the other deer in a huff.

With the dark mean fox gone Icka gulped and looked back to the light fox.would she really roast my face off?”

Yushika

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:43 am
Reoakee

She let out a sigh of relief as her friend flew off, ears twitching as the little one spoke. She looked down, smiling fondly before lightly resting a wing over the perma, an attempt to comfort.

"Oh, she really isn't that bad, I promise." Still, it took her a few minutes to think it over, letting out a nervous laugh as the only response she could think of. It took another minute to form words, tail twitching side to side. "She might, honestly, if you two had met and I wasn't around. But, now that I'm here to protect you she wouldn't dare." Or so poor, innocent Niji believed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:27 am
Flying to her other kill she allowed herself the pleasure of imagining burring the little bunny to death slowly somewhere far far away from Niji. Of course the only problem would be getting it away from Niji. Perhaps when her mate was sleeping. Landing in the tree with the other dead deer took a bit but she managed it without braking to many branches. She took a bite out of her meal on the spot feeling hungry and annoyed. Chewing on the meat she wondered if killing the little freak and dealing with Niji in tears for a while was worth it.

Staring at the other fox like she couldn’t believe it Icka was horrified. She would eat another fox?

Yushika

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:33 am
Reoakee

Her ears raised, thinking it over. Well, most likely not, but did the woman know Icka was a fox? Wait. Wait wait what?!

"You're a fox?" She squeaked, loudly. Shock flirted the expression of her face, though she tried to hold it I'm. She tilted he head to the side, scrunching her nose. Well, the girl had told her she was not a bunny earlier. So....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:20 am
Still wrestling with her choice to kill the bunny or not Fi’s tail lashed feeling annoyed. She considered burning the tree down to help her vent her anger. Savagely she ripped another hunk of meat off chewing on it grumbling.

Nodding slowly she looked at the larger fox. “I’m a fox.”

Yushika

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:39 pm
Reoakee

She stared at the other, ears flicking backwards as she seemed horrified. Her wings fluttered slightly, biting her bottom lip. Oh! Had she offended the little one by thinking she wasn't a fox?! Oh, she should have asked at first. She really should have. A soft blush touched her face, bright eyes widening.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know.... oh gosh!" She bit her bottom lip, now wondering how many other foxes she had thought were something else. What if the deer was actually a fox? What if the last time she saw a squirrel it was also a fox? Now her mind was going a thousand miles a minute, sending her in a tizzy.

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff