Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
There's no time for love in the Mafia... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:05 am
Jhonny shook his head with a smile, leaning out, "No, I have money, too much of it." He said with a smile. He gave him a wicked grin, "I mostly do it because I'm bored and my toys entertain me as much as I do them." He said with a smile, straddling the man and swaying his hips, running his hands all over his body. Smiling with his confidence. This is what seperated him from the other dancers, he had the galls to act like a whore when the curtains were closed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:20 pm
Cassie_Riots

User ImageDaimon let his smile show through now. "Oh? So you're saying you'd do this, no strings attached?" Daimon decided to get in on the 'action' then, acting almost as promiscuous as the other boy. Just what I'm looking for... He almost smirked.  

CrimsonRedJoy

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:00 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay
Cassie_Riots

Jhonny grinned, "None." He whispered, leaning down and pressing his lips against the man's, kissing him slowly as he pressed his hips against the mans, taking his hands and leading his to Jhonny's a**, making him get a good feel. He smiled and bit his lower lip softly, "YOu know you want it." He said with a playful wink.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:53 am
Cassie_Riots

User ImageDaimon didn't need the other boy's 'help' anymore. He licked his lips a little, getting very excited. "Good... No strings attached then." He flipped the scene, putting himself on top of the other boy with a coy smile. "But you better be ready." He said with a sink and he lifted the other boy's shirt up, playing around.  

CrimsonRedJoy

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:23 pm
Jhonny let out a soft noise of surprise as he was flipped and put suddenly under the man. He grinned up at him and slid his shirt off for the man. "Mmm, I'm more than ready baby, I'm excited." He said with a smirk, sliding his hand across the front of the man's pants. God how he loved this job.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:18 pm
Cassie_Riots

((Hai... Are we going to do like a time skip...? I can't write smut worth crap... emo sweatdrop redface ))
Daimon smirked, removing the other boy's shirt and paying around a bit, taunting the stranger. Why don't I do this more often...? Screw the guys at the station,this is fun. Daimon almost licked his lips.  

CrimsonRedJoy

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:24 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay
Cassie_Riots

((Hai... Are we going to do like a time skip...? I can't write smut worth crap... emo sweatdrop redface ))
Daimon smirked, removing the other boy's shirt and paying around a bit, taunting the stranger. Why don't I do this more often...? Screw the guys at the station,this is fun. Daimon almost licked his lips.

((Uhh, sure?
It works for me.))

Later on after he was spent Jhonny sighed and rested his head in the lap of the man he had just played with. He grinned up at him, sprawled out on the overstuffed couch, "So, that was fun."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:28 pm
Cassie_Riots

((Sorry))
User ImageDaimon smiled down at the stranger. "Sure was... Maybe I should come down to the club after work more often." He winked at the other boy, looking at his watch. His eyes narrowed a bit, "It's getting late... And I have work in the morning." The city never sleeps, and neither do the cops... Daimon sighed.  

CrimsonRedJoy

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:41 pm
((It's fine deary))
Jhonny smiled and stretched, "I agree. I think you should. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing you again." He said with a wink. The time was mentioned and he made a pouty face, "Awww. Okay. I guess I'll let you escape then." He smiled and stood up, stretching his muscles some more.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:46 pm
Cassie_Riots

((^-^))
User ImageDaimon laughed a bit. "Oh? With that look on your face, your making me want to stay." His heart skipped a little bit, but it was hardly noticeable. No strings attached huh...? Daimon mentally slapped himself and he ran a hand through his hair. "Seriously... don't look at me like that..." He whispered. This stranger, for whatever reason, reminded him of someone he used to love very deeply. Of course, that was s different story.  

CrimsonRedJoy

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:40 pm
Jhonny grinned at the man and pulled a tube of red lipstick from the pocket of his boyshorts. He grabbed the man's arm and scribbled his phone number across his arm. He smiled, "in case you get lonely officer." He said with a smirk, having seen his badge.
He arched an eyebrow when he whsipered at him, "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:48 pm
Cassie_Riots
User Image Daimon raised an eyebrow. "You saw my badge?" He asked, although it was a stupid question. He mentally kicked himself again. "It's nothing... just talking to myself." He gave a weak smiled and glanced at the tie again. It was almost time for him to go in for the early shift, he always goes in around 2 or 3 in the morning to check to make sure there were no emergencies, and lately with the mafia acting up it was always a good idea to get a head start on the day. Then again... he wanted to shower. He sighed. "Man... It's almost time for work already..."  

CrimsonRedJoy

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:22 am
Jhonny arched an eyebrow. "Work? So early in the morning?" He shook his head, looking at the man with a soft giggle, "Well, you can't go in there looking like that." He sighed and took the man's hand, "Come on, we have showers in the back that the dancers use sometimes before going home. Some of them don't want their kids to smell work on them." He led the man to the back area and went to his locker, taking out his strawberry shampoo and conditioner. "Here, you can use this if you want, there should be some soap in there too." He said with a wink. "Just leave my stuff there when you go. I'll be getting ready to leave in a bit myself."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:03 pm
Cassie_Riots
Daimon laughed a bit. "Yes, work, this early. A lot of us have been out lately or on undercover cases. There's a lot of work to get done and I'm running low on cash." He followed the other boy to the showers and looked at the shampoo. "Sorry but if I went in smelling like strawberries the boys would know something was up." He ran his fingers through his hair. And none of them know about my... preferences... "I'll just rinse off..."  

CrimsonRedJoy

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:16 pm
Jhonny shrugged at him, "Well then just tell them that you spent the night at a girl's house and all she had was that strawberry stuff. Make you sound like it was a true fun time." He said with a wink. He shrugged, "Besides, my lipstick is waterproof AND stained combine, so I'm sure they'll see that too." He grinned, "so text me sometime dear, but I have fans to amuse." And on this last note he walked off, grinning like a mindless dork.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff