Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
(PRP) Even Ice Can Have Warmth (Ishild and Sacha) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:01 am
Sacha made a good 'evil dragon' didn't he? His lines seemed perfect, telling her that he was there to 'collect' her and that she could scream if she dared but it wouldn't help. All the right things to say and even said in a deeper for 'bad guy' sort of voice. It made the game all that more interesting for sure, to be able to believe the play acting that the dragon was doing. She was quite impressed, enough so that she had forgotten already all about the fact that the setting was a little off compared to the stories that she had read about such things. All that she wanted to do now was to keep going, to see what Sacha would do next, and to see how he would go about 'collecting her' as he said he was going to do. It was more then a little exciting, making her wonder when she might be pounced on, scooped up, or whatever method Sacha was planning to use. Yet another mystery she thought to herself.

Curious how close the dragon was, Ishild slowed her steps a little, turning to look over her shoulder to see if Sacha was pursuing and much to her surprise it would appear as though he were gone. Her eyes went a bit wide and she slowed to a stop, then unable to help herself she looked up, wondering if somehow the dragon had taken flight, "Ahh...?" Where had he gotten off to? Unsure she looked around and then started forward again, glancing from side to side, wondering if he hiding perhaps? Somehow buried in the snow? Flying using unknown to her dragon powers? The possibilities were endless for how he had seemingly disappeared, not matter how he'd done it though she would admit that she was impressed.

While she was into the game and playing along with what was happening the squeal that would escape her lips when he did reappear wouldn't be all faked...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:23 am
Sacha would admit it was rather hard to hide such a bright body in the winter but as he watched from behind a tree he smiled. Ishild was a prefect princess. Running and then slowing to a stop almost sure she was safe. He had to try a few times to force the smile from his face as he tried to get serious again for the game. If he smiled as he grabbed her up surely it would spoil his bad guy dragon act. Though as he was think about the best way to catch her he realized that he had not even made up his mind to what kind of dragon he was. Was he a shape shifter one or a fire breather? He knew he could not fly.

As he was trying to figure it out he had completely blown his prefect chance. For when he looked up Ishild was on the move again. He gasped softly and dropping onto all fours again he ran forward a bit. Once level again with his princess Sacha bolted forward directly at her side. As he did so in a surprisingly fluid motion he scooped her up at he stood up on two legs.

He could not help but laugh a bit as he squeal a bright smile crossing his muzzle. "Mwahaha the dragon has you now fair princess running was of no avail! You are now his prisoner!" He said his long arms were rather strong as he held her princess style against his chest. "I will now steal you away from all you know to my lair where no one shall ever find you!"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:29 pm
A soft gasp of surprise escaped from Ishild as she was so easily swept up into the dragon's arms, something that she had to admit impressed her greatly, "Wow." She murmured, starring up at Sacha as he spoke about how she was now his prisoner and that he would steal her away to his lair where nobody would ever find her. She had to admit that it didn't sound half bad but she kept the thought to herself since it wasn't something that would exactly fit the situation of their game. Instead she did her best to think of what a stolen princess might say in this situation, "Ah... someone will come and save me, dragon!" There, that sounded about right, she was supposed to have faith in the knights that were going to come battle the dragon and save her. She just hoped that no knight happened by. She would hate to have to go out to confront him, dash his hopes of a dragon battle, and chase the guy off after all. She didn't want to, but she would, more then willing to kick some knight in the backside for picking on Sacha.

Glancing up at the dragon she gave the smallest of smiles, he was a nice, sweet young man and one that she wanted to be friends with. Given that he had kidnapped her thought she figured that it would be easy enough to hang out with him for a while, especially since she was being stolen away to his lair. It was a thought that caused her curiosity to be piqued, eager to see the lair that the dragon had built for the two of them to play their game in. Leaning against the dragon she listened for a moment to the sound of his beating heart, wondering if she should be fighting against her kidnapping. Probably not, once stolen it was her job to look pretty and wait for her knight to appear. Hrm, it made her wonder idly how long it would be that she would be in the dragon's grasp since no knights were going to be coming, probably until Sacha got bored with the game and wanted to play another one. It was something that she was fine with since she was enjoying her time with the dragon, "So, what is your plan now that you have stolen me?" She asked curiously, wondering what the dragon got out of the stealing of a princess, maybe they enjoyed the battles with the knights? Or the company? She had no idea but figured maybe she could learn from him since he was the only dragon she knew.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:14 pm
Sacha was a bit surprised at the weight of Ishild. Though he could still hold her fairly easily he had expected a princess of winter to be nearly weightless but she felt very solid and real. Could it be that she was more flesh and blood that he had thought? He hoped for a moment that she was not one of the bad winter princesses where she lured stallions to their frozen death with the promise of her flesh. He shook his head knowing that there was no way Ishild could be that type of princess. But when she exclaimed wow he could not help but smile brightly and give her a wink. "I am strong huh?" He blinked his cheeks darkening a bit as he let the game faultier a bit. He gave a cough to the side and growls a bit, " Think that all you like princess. You shall be mind forever!" He growled and continued making his way to his lair.

He knelt down on to his knees once they were at the entrance he and made. "I have many plans for you princess. You shall be my slave catering to my every whim. You will lean my lair and arrange my treasures. I shall steal your heart so even when your prince comes to rescue you you will wish to stay by my side forever." He smiled and growled as he set her down. "Get yourself inside for this shall be the last home you ever have." He smiled his tail flicking behind him and gently helped to foal Ishild's wings and to guide them in so they would not get caught on any branches. Once she was inside he followed her and had to stifle a giggle before he said in a booming voice, "Behold the dragon's huge lair. With mounds of gold and treasures and little with the bones of knights who have tried to steal from him." He smiled as he leaned in close to her to whisper gently, "Just pretend of course." He smiled and leaned back to continue, "If you promise not to run princess I shall only shackle your leg and let you roam freely about my lair but if you run I shall cage you like a song bird!"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:17 am
Ishild couldn't help but to give a bit of a giggle as the other asked about being strong and she gave a little nod of her head in agreement, finding his strength to be quite impressive. A moment after the question though, and after a cute blush on the dragon's part, it seemed that he recalled their game and was once more in character, declaring that she would be his forever. It was... odd, but she really felt no desire to protest against such a claim. Instead she merely gave a slow nod of her head, "I... I guess that I am yours... ahh... at least until my savior shows up for course." She added, remembering that she was supposed to be waiting for that particular person to arrive, defeat the dragon, and bring back to have a happily ever after somewhere. Truth be told though she wouldn't mind skipping the first two steps and enjoying the last one here with Sasha for a while, it was nice enough even if it was an icy 'fortress'. It was fun here after all.

The dragon started to describe in detail the plans that he had for his captive princess, including her cleaning up the lair, arranging the treasures, and how he would steal her heart so that even if rescued she woulds be forced to remain at his side forever. It was a rather good plan she had to admit as she crawled carefully inside with Sasha's help, grateful that he had helped her to keep her wings from getting damaged at all, not even a scuffed up feather.

Looking around the lair she gave a smile, "It is quite an impressive lair, just look at all of those bones you really have defeated your share of knights, haven't you." She said, glancing over at the dragon for a moment before saying, "It seems like even if one does show up I might continue to be your prisoner, huh? I am sure that you will defeat any and all that come here. I shouldn't be impressed by such a villain and yet I am." She told him in a hushed voice, as though she were shocked about how powerful he was. Lifting a hand up she did her best to smother a giggle when Sasha whispered about how everything was 'just pretend of course' which was, in her mind, far to adorable. That he would continue to reassure her did make the game easier to play along with, since that way she had no reason to fear him or everything he described. When asked to promise that she wouldn't run away she feigned thinking it over before slowly nodding her head, "Of course, I would hate to see what the scary dragon might do if I don't comply after all."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:32 pm
Sacha was finding it harder and harder to keep from smiling. He was really enjoying the game but it was so hard to keep a straight face and be a big mean dragon. He had no clean at all why dragons always kidnapped princesses. Nor was he really aware of all the doubling meanings he and Ishild were having. Nor was he fully aware that it was very much likely that the princess would get the upper hand on the child like dragon.

At the mention of the bone Sacha gave his best evil laugh sneaking up behind his fair princess and whispering in her ear, "That is the fate of any who try to rescue you from me. You shall be mine until your dying day." He then laughed warmly and smiled, "Oh very nice princess. Flattery will get you every where with a dragon." he purred and gave her cheek a gentle lick. "Oh yes you shall be very impressed with me Princess." He said and moved around to the front of her. His green tail flicked around his legs much like a cat.

He reached over to her wrapping his hand around her wrist. "Now since my princess wont be running from me, which is wise, I think I shall now see about stealing your heart." He lead her to the small pile of leaves he had made her for a bed as well as the one for her heart and helped Ishild sit down. He knelt in front of her and bent his head to look at the old wound in her chest. "I shall now take your heart my new princess." He smiled at her then bent his head again to draw his tongue gently over the whole in her right breast.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:39 pm
Ishild's wings gave a little flutter before closing tightly to her back as Sacha came slipping up behind her, not wanting to accidentally bump him with them. The icy colored mare turned slightly, listening closely to the whispering dragon who was telling her that becoming naught but a pile of bones was the fate of any that tried to rescue her and that she was his until her dying day. The Gwilith gave a bit of a smile, one that she quickly masked behind her hand, at that claim, "Is that so...?" She wouldn't admit out loud that she rather liked the idea of belonging to the dragon, it would ruin the game after all, but if it meant that she would always find herself having an enjoyable time with Sacha then she didn't really mind, "Well, I suppose we will have to see if you can really keep me caged, my dear dragon." She challenged him, hoping that he did for a while longer, much preferring the idea of staying with him to the the idea of the two of them parting ways and her once more wandering the snowy lands on her own.

A squeak escaped from Ishild's lips when Sacha was suddenly giving her a lick on the cheek, claiming that she would be very impressed with him. It was something that forced her to smother yet another giggle, not wanting to break character but it was hard to do when her new friend was licking her cheeks like a cute little puppy. If anything it just made the 'Snow Princess' want to give him a hug for being so cute... something she tried her hardest to keep from doing. Somehow she was sure that 'evil dragons' didn't want snuggles... though given how sweet he was Sacha might personally like such things. Still, they were playing a game and she was doing her best to keep up, already though she was almost certain that he was going to win the game, appearing as if he were far better at playing it then she was.

When the topic changed from how well flattery worked with dragons and how she would be quite impressed with him to how he mean to steal her heart now, her tail gave a swish, "Is that so? Such a scary dragon you are." She murmured, finding herself led over to the bed of leaves that Sacha had made, settling down on it with aid from the dragon. He really was quite careful and gentle despite his part as the 'evil dragon' which had her near smiling once more... though when he leaned over to lick the indention on her chest it drew a squeal of surprise from her, causing her for a moment to forget all about the game, trying to figure out what he was doing. After a moment though it clicked, he'd said before that he meant to kiss her wound better, hadn't he? He really was a sweet thing, completely innocent and naive as well she thought to herself as what he was doing might appear as being far, far more intimate if it were anyone else doing so... Sacha though didn't quite seem to realize that, did he? Giving a bit of a smile she lifted her free hand to pet his hair, "Planning to ear my heart, my dear dragon? Or just inspecting my scar?" She asked, doing her best to try to get back into the game after faltering so completely.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:37 am
Sacha had to bit his lips ever now and then to keep from laughing to breaking character. It was so much fun to have an adult play such games with him. Ishild seemed to have a foal like enough heart that made him feel relaxed with. She was not saying it was too childish like to play such games. "I am already you dear dragon am I? Either you are already falling for me or you are simply trying to fool me. I guess we shall have to see about which it is." He grinned brightly at her unable to hold it back.

His yellow eyes turned a bit more mischievous when she squeaked. It was a high little sound that tickled his ears and he wanted to hear more squeaks from the princess of winter. He wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms around her and lick her again to get her to again sound the little shocked squeak. He had to clasp his hands behind his back to keep from doing so.

Thankfully before he could ruin the game by hugging the fair princess she continued on. "I am scary. I am scarier than anything else you will find in these woods so do not cross me." He had said it before his licking of her chest but at her squeal Sacha's head shot up, ears flatted down against the waves of his thick green mane. Had he hurt her with his lick? His golden eyes searched her face with worry. The large innocent and afraid orbs holding nothing but innocent and worry. He clearly did not know that his actions could have been taken for a more intimate and adult intention. He leaned his head towards the hand that stroked his hair her smile reassuring him a bit but still leaving him rather worried. "Y...your heart will be mine princess." He said his voice no longer tough. "I...I did not hurt you did I Ishild?" He asked letting the game drop because he was afraid that his lick might have actually harmed he in some way. "I really did not mean too."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:43 am
Ishild's eyes went a little wide when suddenly Sacha was dropping out of their game entirely to ask her if he'd hurt her, looking quite concerned, his pretty eyes filled with worry. The Gwilith woman starred a moment, gave a smile, then lifted her arms up to wrap them around the innocent dragon, pulling him in for a gentle hug, "Not at all, Sacha, I am quite alright. It was just a bit of a surprise is all." She reassured him, not wanting for him to think that she had been injured by a rather innocent action. He seemed as though he were quite naive when it came to anything too grown up, as such she wouldn't add in that it was a touch embarrassing to have him doing such a thing. She figured that just labeling it as a 'surprise' should be enough to clear it up, at least she hoped so.

Leaning in closer she gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead, "There is nothing to worry about, I am quite alright." She said again, wanting for her darling friend to relax and know that she had been in no way harmed, "In fact it was kind of you to do since you were just kissing my wound better as you promised to do for me earlier, remember?" He really was a sweet thing, so worried about her, telling her that he really didn't meant to hurt her. Sacha really was the last one that anyone would suspect would be a real dragon, he was so sweet that it was just impossible to tell that he was one... at least it was hard to tell if one wasn't looking directly at him at least. His soul seemed to be closer to that of a bunny then a dragon, something that made her unable to anything but to smile at him in a fond manner. Shifting herself so that she was sitting more comfortably she hugged him that much closer, hand soothing over his hair in an affectionate manner.

"Now, do you believe me that things are alright, sweet Sacha?" She asked of him, wanting to make sure that the young, innocent minded dragon had been assured of her safety in this matter.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:00 am
As the warm arms wrapped around him Sachahad to bite his lip to keep from suddenly starting to cry. He was so very glad that he had not hurt her after all. His scaled armed wrapped around the ice princes's waist as he nuzzled closer to her. He loved hugs very much and he rarely got them with someone his own size. "I did not mean to surprise you either. I guess I made too good of a back dragon huh?" he asked gently looking up at her with his large eyes moist but not yet crying.

At the soft feel of lips on his forehead it was Sacha's turn to be surprised. He had never felt such a gentle motherly touch before. And for a moment he was unsure what he should do now. 'Y..yes I was simply trying to make your wound better. I thought if a kiss would heal it a lick would be even better." He leaned forward into her to more and rested his head on her shoulder his hand moving to pull her gently closer to him as he sat next her her instead of kneeling. He shut his eyes as she started to stroke his hair. He really loved this feeling.

He gave a gentle nod into her, "Yes. I believe you princess Ishild." He said and smiled, "Thank you for this....this hug is so nice. It is what I would think a mother's hug would feel like. I have only ever seen other getting them." He smiled. "I am very glad to have met you princess of the snow." He leaned back a bit now to look at her with a warm smile. "You are so very nice Ishild. I am truly glad I only surprised you and did not hurt you. I would never want to hurt you."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:41 am
Ishild gave a smile, "You do make a good dragon, yes, though not necessarily a good 'bad dragon' since you are so sweet as to stop the whole game to make sure that I am alright." She said in a soothing tone of voice when she looked into Sacha's eyes and saw how close to tears he appeared to be. Poor, cute dragon she found herself thinking, "I assure you though that there is no reason to be upset, I am perfectly fine." Luckily it would appear that a mix of her words and affection was getting through to the dragon as he was calming down, snuggling closer to her, and settled down next to her with his eyes closed, allowing her to stroke his hair in a gentle manner. At the moment Sacha was reminding her far more of an adorable little foal and less like a big, scary dragon, something that she found to be far too cute.

When Sacha spoke again his words caused her chest to ache a little, as he thanked her for the hug, mentioning how it was what he felt a mother's hug would feel, and that he had only seen others getting them. It was something that caused her to hug him more tightly for a moment, "Well then, I will give you as many hugs as you want to make up for those you missed out one in the past." She promised, easing her hold on him when he moved to lean back a bit, smiling at her again in a manner that seemed genuine, as though he were no longer near tears, something that she was glad to see, "Thank you, Sacha, you are very nice too, far to nice to hurt anyone I am sure." She said, giving him a happy sort of smile, her ears turning forward. He really was a sweet one, wasn't he? It made her want to snuggle him that much more but she would refrain, not wanting to smother her new friend in hugs. Some here and there though, that she was all for since she rather enjoyed the hugs herself, it was nice to have such friendly contact with another. It was so warm and made her wings flutter.

Drawing back just a touch she looked him over then asked, "Feeling better now?" Best that she make sure that he was feeling back to normal she thought to herself, hoping that he was, not wanting to stress him out anymore then he'd already been. Perhaps it was best that the game was over, it allowed him to be a good guy again instead of being the 'bad dragon', a part that didn't quite suit him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:19 pm
Sacha's ears perked right up and his tail flick back and forth behind him almost like a pup's would. He was absolutely beaming at the ice colored Gwilith, "You will really hug me as much as I would like?" He could almost jump for joy. This princess of snow this daughter of winter really was better than a mother. He could tell she would not just abandon him. Even if he did not have fur but a coat of scales. "Yes...I am feeling better. I...I am sorry I ruined our game."

As she looked him over her lowered himself down in front of her and laid his head across her lap. "I am so very glad to have met you. Will you stay the night with me Ishild? I don't want to be alone now that I have a friend right now." He nuzzled her cooler thigh then looked up at her. Clearly he did not know how wrong his actions could be how intimate it could be taken. His mind had been trapped somehow forever in the world of innocence and childhood. No one had tried to teach him other wise and he had never wanted to learn how to be an adult. He was blissfully unaware of what he was missing by not accepting the fact he was an adult.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:07 pm
When the friendly and sweetly innocent Sacha laid down with his head on her lap Ishild gave the slightest flush but reminded herself that he was oblivious to what his motions might imply. No, he was a naive thing and as such she needed to look upon him more as one might a foal, each of his actions those of an innocent who might have no idea what they might appear like. Giving a bit of a smile she soothed a hand against his bright green hair before she set about putting little braids in it, "I would love to stay the night with you, Sacha, we are friends after all and it would to have a little slumber party." Which is all it would be be the equivalent to she thought to herself, wings giving a little flutter as she thought about it. Staying the night with him, surely they would want to go somewhere else? Somewhere warmer? Perhaps an inn at a nearby town or, if he was really wanting to camp, then a cave? She'd seen one recently that might be sufficient for their needs if he didn't want to stay in an inn.

"Where would you like us to sleep tonight, Sacha? There are various options open to us." She said as she finished one small braid, a little sad that she didn't have any ribbons or ties with her. The braids would probably come undone once he got to moving around once more she realized then decided that they would, at the very least, look cute for this calm moment that they were sharing, "Do you want to go to a warm inn? Or do you prefer to camp out in the wilderness?" She asked, wondering if he lived near to the river where she had first met with him where he was playing with the fish. Would he want for her to go home with then? An interesting thought for sure but not one she worried about given how sweet he was. Sacha pose no threat to anyone save for maybe being the size that he could hug someone too hard by accident. Other then that she couldn't that she worried even with him being a dragon.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:45 pm
Sacha smiled warmly feeling the soft touch of her hair on his mane smoothing it back then he could feel the gentle tug of her doing something to it. He had no idea that she was braiding his thing vibrant locks. All he knew was that what ever she was doing felt very good. He could stay like this all night. His arms moved to wrap around of of Ishild's thighs hugging it as she said that she would in fact stay with him for the night. He was very grateful now that he had gathered up so many free leaves to use as a bed.

When she asked about where they should stay he moved to look up at the ice Gwilith, his chin resting between her knees and his hands resting above them to help himself look up, "Where would I like to sleep?" he tilted his head rather confused by the question. "A warm inn? Those large places in town that travelers stay in? I have never stayed in one before. I don't have anything to pay for the room with. Would this place no work for a good place to sleep?" His ears lowered flat one of them pinning a braid to his head. "I don't really have a set home to stay in. But if there is somewhere more fitting where you would be more comfortable I will gladly go and stay there."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:41 pm
Her eyes went a little wide when he said that he had never stayed at an inn before, then asked if this place wouldn't work. She found herself looking around his snowy 'lair' and she gave a nod of her head, "It would work for us, my adorable dragon, but I wasn't sure about you. Do dragons do alright camping out in the snow?" She asked in a curious manner of her scaly friend. The snow and cold didn't really bother her, so if he would prefer to sleep out here in the lair that he had built for them then she saw no real reason for why they had to go to town. When his ears laid back she moved her hands to pet his ears in an attempt to get them to perk back up, "Shhh, it's alright. No reason to get upset my little dragon." She reassured him.

When he said that he didn't have a set home to stay in she gave a smile, "Well, you can come to my place any time you wish if you get tired of roaming around." She offered him, seeing no reason not to leave her door open to her sweet new friend, "It's a ways North though so staying here tonight is probably the best bet, then we can go to my place tomorrow if you want, so that you know where it is in case you want to sleep over." It would be nice, to have a friend come by to visit from time to time, whenever it was that he wanted to come and say 'hello' between him doing his dragon things.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff