Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:36 pm
Krissim Klaw
Shanna66
why cant exoterra ever have sales like that? i need a tank with doors in the front for my skink tank plans
You can convert a standard tank to a front open tank. Depending on the size you want there are some sites that even sell conversion kits.

that would be great if i had any talent for do it yourself projects XD im doomed to forever buy stuff from stores. ive thought about making a wooden enclosure but even with sealing the high humidity the skinks need makes me a bit nervous  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 am
They always happen when I can't afford them. There's that and they don't extend the sale to 75 gallons as well, since that's the size I want to get for Squirtle and I would love to get one for $75. It's the only tank I'm after right now, though I likely won't be able to get one until I move out regardless on the price... gonk  

CrissAngelLover12345

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:12 am
CrissAngelLover12345
They always happen when I can't afford them. There's that and they don't extend the sale to 75 gallons as well, since that's the size I want to get for Squirtle and I would love to get one for $75. It's the only tank I'm after right now, though I likely won't be able to get one until I move out regardless on the price... gonk
gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:23 am
CrissAngelLover12345

at least you know they will have this sale again and again and again  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:38 pm
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345

at least you know they will have this sale again and again and again

Yep, This is true. But I also know that it is very unlikely to ever include the 75 gallon...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm
The sale is rather annoying. It's only on certain tanks, really.

I got a 20g for $20, and decided I wanted something smaller. But when I asked for a 15g, they said it wasn't included in the sale and would cost me $30. confused
Their 20g long was not included, either. Just the standard tanks, 10+. They did have a 55g for $55 though, maybe that was just the store I went to?  

Miles To Go

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces