Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Elemental Alignment...Which Am I??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Element are you connected with
  Earth
  Fire
  Water
  Wind
  Spirit
View Results

RedHairjoe

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:34 pm
Esiris
caesar821
i was thinking since i was a fire based person i was more related to it but then again a patron deity/spirit is something communicated to you by that deity so I guess I was thinking along a different line

That's a pretty fast leap- from asking everyone else "What is my element?" to saying you're a "Fire based person", you know?

I know you're new- but maybe you should work on building skills that help you reason through things you're learning, so you don't buy the BS with the good stuff.

Like- if you think your Sun Sign is important when it comes to the elements, what would you do if it turned out your birth chart has more water in it?

that's a pretty solid point. there's just so many ways to see things I got wrapped up into it all lol.

thanks for your wisdom, much appreciated. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:37 pm
caesar821

that's a pretty solid point. there's just so many ways to see things I got wrapped up into it all lol.

Pedestals are for art- I'm still learning too.

Have you ever had your chart done?  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

RedHairjoe

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:04 am
Esiris
caesar821

Pedestals are for art- I'm still learning too.

Have you ever had your chart done?

no i have not. how do I start?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:18 am
caesar821

Probably by talking to a trained astrologer. sweatdrop  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Chrono-Trigger-2012

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:19 am
Esiris
caesar821

alabe.com/freechart/

It's a pretty good site if you just want a quick computer generated chart...the explanations of the signs and whatnot are very vague...but at least it'll show your chart.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:34 pm
Chrono-Trigger-2012
Esiris
caesar821

alabe.com/freechart/

It's a pretty good site if you just want a quick computer generated chart...the explanations of the signs and whatnot are very vague...but at least it'll show your chart.

I think the reason talking to an astrologer is better is because looking at the chart won't tell you how everything interacts and when I did my chart using the link you gave if I didn't know a little bit about astrology- it wouldn't have related back to the question about elements at all.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

dlhundley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:57 am
My sun and moon signs are, according to some charts, air and fire, but I am able to work with earth, air, fire, water, and spirit equally.
Esiris
Why are you looking to only attune with one? Why not try and learn to work with each of them well?

I'm no expert or anything- but why pick fire if say- your chart has a lot of important other elements in it?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:46 pm
dlhundley
My sun and moon signs are, according to some charts, air and fire, but I am able to work with earth, air, fire, water, and spirit equally.
Esiris
Why are you looking to only attune with one? Why not try and learn to work with each of them well?

I'm no expert or anything- but why pick fire if say- your chart has a lot of important other elements in it?

All people contain all elements. Our star charts may not, but physically we do. There is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be able to work with each element (granted, I don't consider spirit an element) - it should be your preferred state of being to be in elemental balance the majority of the time.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

dlhundley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:33 pm
That is specifically my point.
Morgandria
dlhundley
Esiris

All people contain all elements. Our star charts may not, but physically we do. There is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be able to work with each element (granted, I don't consider spirit an element) - it should be your preferred state of being to be in elemental balance the majority of the time.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:20 am
Hmm...I have a pretty equal balance of Air, Fire and Water but for some reason Earth is always out of synch with the rest of them and so I end up lacking Earth energies. This is probably what attracts me to things with strong Earth energies. It's kinda like ionic bonding if you know any chemistry...Earth is the electron I'm missing to be in a stable state.

Wow. I just turned that into exam revision... xp  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Chrono-Trigger-2012

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:53 am
True, true.

Esiris
Chrono-Trigger-2012
Esiris
caesar821

alabe.com/freechart/

I think the reason talking to an astrologer is better is because looking at the chart won't tell you how everything interacts and when I did my chart using the link you gave if I didn't know a little bit about astrology- it wouldn't have related back to the question about elements at all.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:33 pm
If you are interested in finding which element you are drawn to the most meditation might be a good idea. It doesn't tell you the same thing as a star chart or working with the elements, but if you are truly trying to find which one comes easiest then walking through darkness and interacting with each element individually and then with combinations (of first 2 then more) will allow you to see which ones you are more drawn to or which ones are more drawn to you. If you associate each element with a god or goddess then include them in your mediation.  

glasfuinneog

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games