Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Supermarket Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:57 pm
User Image
Takuya Hatake
"If you want to fly, you have to forget the burdens that weigh you down."

Takuya was about the leave when the boy asked a question about cat food. He blinked. "No... not really... Sorry.." He said with a smile. "This is my first time here so I'm not sure where everything is." He looked at the boy. "I can come along and help you look for it," He said.

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:44 pm
ROSCOE JAEGAR
User Image

User Image

Roscoe nodded at the boy's answer about the location of cat food. Well, just great... He thought. "Thanks anyways," He said to the boy with pursed lips. When the white haired boy said that this was his first trip to the supermarket, Roscoe felt a tiny bit better about himself. He thought he was the only one that was new around these parts. At the boy's kind offer, Roscoe stopped and thought it over. It would be nice to have someone come along to do the grocery shopping with and even better if he tagged along to help search for the things. Plus, it would be better than asking a store's associate. Roscoe needed the assistance, so he nodded yes. "That would be great, thanks," He said, returning the smile. He then whipped his head from side to side. "Where do you think it is?" He asked, turning to face the boy before him. Roscoe then stopped and blinked a couple of times, as if he remembered something he had forgotten. "Oh, that's right!" He suddenly said in realization. "What's your name? Mine is Roscoe," The brunette finally introduced himself to the stranger before him. If the two were going to assist each other, it'd probably be best if the knew each other's names.

User Image
Weapon: None • Mood: Good? Relieved? Idk • Song: N/A

#5f987e=speaking
Rumia Scarlet224

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:48 pm
User Image
Takuya Hatake

Takuya smiled at the brown hair boy when he accepted his offer. He turned and looked around. "Well, I noticed that this store has some signs that tells you what items are in the aisles," He said, then looked back at the boy. When he introduced himself, he smiled. "I'm Takuya, nice to meet you Roscoe," He extended his arm for a handshake.

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:40 pm
ROSCOE JAEGAR
User Image

User Image

Roscoe looked up at the ceiling when the boy before mentioned something about signs that indicated which aisle is which. He facepalmed; he couldn't believe he did not notice that. He smiled gratefully at the white haired boy. "Thank you... Takuya," He said as he took his hand and shook it before letting go and resting his hand on the cart's handle-pusher-bar-thing. The store was pretty humungous. So Roscoe wasn't exactly sure where the cat food aisle sign would be held. He couldn't see it from where he was standing. He looked up again. The aisle signs read things like 'shoes', 'hats', 'children's clothing', 'women's lingerie'. So it was safe to assume that they were not in the correct place. He returned his gaze back to Takuya. "I think we're around the clothing section," He stated. He took his metal cart thing and backed it up, then turned around. "I think we should try this way," He said, throwing his head in the direction he thought the two should go.

User Image

#5f987e=speaking
Rumia Scarlet224

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image
Takuya Hatake

"Your welcome, Roscoe" Takuya said, smiling. He then looked up at the signs seeing that they were in the clothing section. He followed Roscoe and looked around. "Do you know where we're going?" He asked.

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:22 pm
ROSCOE JAEGAR
User Image

User Image

Roscoe was blindly walking in the direction he figured the cat food should be at. He didn't really know where he was going and those aisle signs didn't help. The store could've had other signs to indicate where to go if you're looking for some gosh darned cat food. But nevertheless, the brunette walked through the supermarket, on a mission. After some times, Takuya asked if he even knew where he was going. Roscoe stopped right in his tracks and slowly turned to look at Takuya. "No," He replied rather calmly and casually. He turned back around and continued to walk. "Why is this store so big?" He asked aloud, groaning. It felt if he has been walking for hours. He then stopped once more and looked up at the signs. "We're in the furniture section...?" He commented in disbelief. "We should be at the cat food already, right?" He muttered with a heavy sigh. Looks like Yoko is going to have to wait a while.

User Image

#5f987e=speaking
Rumia Scarlet224

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 pm
User Image
Takuya Hatake

Takuya frowned when Roscoe said no. He continued to follow Roscoe to wherever he was going. He then stopped when he stopped and looked at him questionably. "Roscoe, this store is called a supermarket," He said with a smile.

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:05 pm
ROSCOE JAEGAR
User Image

User Image

Roscoe made a grumpy face at Takuya's comment. He knew it was called a supermarket, hence why the place was freaking big. But did it have to be this big? "Yea, yea, yea...." He grumbled as he continued walking through the overly large store. The whole place was like a damn maze! It seemed as if the two boys had been walking for hours until Roscoe looked up, and lo and behold! The meat/seafood aisle. He grinned as he turned his metal cart thing into the aisle and began look for some fresh trout. Or maybe salmon. Actually, he wasn't even sure what kind of fish Yoko liked. He didn't want to get the wrong thing for the tabby cat and then him ending up disliking it. He frowned, then pursed his lips, and after a half second of deciding what to do, Roscoe simply gathered all the fish the store provided, wrapping them in a plastic bag before placing the fish in his cart. He smiled, happy to have that task accomplished. He looked at Takuya. "I'm done!" He said enthusiastically. He then turned his head side to side and up, noticing that they were in the food section. There was the grains aisle, the produce aisle, baked goods aisle, boxed foods aisle. This store was ridiculously big, but it had plenty of food to choose from. "Let's go to the produce aisle next," He nodded tersely, then turned and pushed his metal cart thing towards the produce aisle without another word.

User Image

#5f987e=speaking
Rumia Scarlet224

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image
Takuya Hatake

Takuya looked at Roscoe and then at the meat/seafood section. He lifted up his eyebrow. "I thought you were going to buy cat food from cans," He asked Roscoe. He watched Roscoe as he placed various types of fish into his cart. He followed Roscoe to the produce section.

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:35 pm
ROSCOE JAEGAR
User Image

User Image

Roscoe stood in front of the vegetable section and examined the vegetables before him. He picked up a bundle of asparagus and placed them into his metal cart, along with his dozens of fish. He looked over at the bags of carrots and picked one up, placing them in his cart as well. After carrots were zucchinis, then celery. "We never feed our pets packages food," He replied to Takuya's question; 'we' as in his family. "We always buy them organic food to feed it to them," He added as he threw some cauliflower and lettuce in the cart. He then moved on to the fruit section. He silently grabbed the need fruit (apples, bananas, oranges, blueberries, pears, apricots, raspberries, mangos, and strawberries) and placed them in the cart as well. He turned to look at Takuya. "What were you going to buy?" He asked. He was thankful for the other's help and he was also happy that he was able to get food for Yoko. He hoped the cat would enjoy them.

User Image

#5f987e=speaking
Rumia Scarlet224

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:59 am
User Image

Mautrrimo Ven'tinamo

Mautrrimo walked slowly into the store as he was fiddling with a coin in his hand. Not paying attention where he was going his mind seemed distracted by the shiny coin in his hand. Looking up at the sound of the door alarm that lets people know someone come in, he smiled while looking to grab a cart, not standing very tall, about 4 foot and 9 inches Mautrrimo's head could barely be seen at times over the shelves when they were low, or had no items on them with them being see through. Smelling fish that was off in the frozen section it put a smile on as he instantly thought to cook up fish for dinner that night. "Need a few pounds of fish, might be better to go to the streams and go catch it," mumbling to himself as his stomach grumbled a bit in the isle while walking towards the fresh frozen produce. "No arguing with that." Saying with a slight exclamation as he was grabbing several bags of various fish from halibut to salmon, to even a few crabs. 'Summer paid off well, glad i saved up through then as I knew it would be hard to find fish in the rivers this season.' Thinking to himself while eyeballing a fish that was very large. Licking his lips he knew that he had to wait to get to a home to cook it.

((Unsure where to place my character and starting here))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:02 pm
User Image

Mautrrimo Ven'tinamo

Picking up small things that would marinate, or bread seasoning on the fish and various other sea food he had, Mautrrimo smiled as he looked for anything else that he needed while walking to the front counter to pay for the stuff. Sighing a bit that the store didn't carry his favorite juice, he figured to pick up something at the least. Getting several large jugs of mango juice into the cart, he forgot to check his wallet for how much he had on hand. Getting to the front he started to put it all on the counter to be rang up. Letting a large sigh out Mautrrimo had to put a lot of the sea food away as he found out he did not have enough for it all. "Why today," saying to himself aloud. Picking up the groceries mostly in grocery bags he sighed a bit as he knew his arms would hurt after this. Leaving the place Mautrrimo went to his dorm immediately to unload the groceries.  

touketsu_makai

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image
Takuya Hatake

Takuya watched as Roscoe put various types of fruits and veggies into his cart. He then looked at him when he asked him a question. "Yeah, I have to buy some boxed food," He replied with a smile. "Since me and my roommate don't know how to cook."

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:43 pm
ROSCOE JAEGAR
User Image

User Image

Roscoe turned back around and rested his hands on the cart's metal bar puller thing. He listened as Takuya answered his question, and then curtly nodded. "Ok, looks like it's my turn to follow you," He said, then flashed his new friend a smile. He turned his head from side to side and looked around. "So.... Do you know where to go?" He questioned with an unsure tone. Although he could safely assume that the food would be somewhere near the area that they were in.

User Image

#5f987e=speaking
Rumia Scarlet224

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image
Takuya Hatake

Takuya laughed and shook his head at Roscoe's question. "I guess I'll do what you did," He smiled as he took his cart and began to wonder around, until finally ending up in the refrigerated section. "Aha!" He smiled and went in.

Tracey is Fabulous

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces