Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]
[JRP] Lost in the Jungle (Saagar'Tarang, Alunta, Kuvak) FIN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:39 pm
"I will thank you once more Sata," Kavuk smiled and gave an approving nod of the wisdom the other male shared with his daughter. Hopefully she would listen to two older males but it was doubtful, her attention span was just too short right now but at times that was a good thing, his tail swayed back and forth casually.

Kavuk chuckled as his daughter asked so many questions at once, she was always intrested in things and sometimes caught even Kavuk without anything to reply with. The darker blue male listened to Sata's answers quietly, most was what he already knew. This pride was deeply attuned to the forest around it, and he had chosen this place for the color of the lions in the pride.

"Perhaps you will learn to talk to birds as well my daughter." The male smiled at her. "Would that not be wonderful?"

Sata spoke again and Kavuk nodded "Lead the way."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:24 pm
Dangers?

Alunta had a look over her shoulder at that word, suddenly feeling fearful-if not still a lot curious-about what dangers there would be in her new home. She knew what dangers lay in the roguelands. Boy, did she ever. She always seemed to be wandering off from her family, spying on this creature or that bird. She once tried to follow a snake down into a hole until someone found her and pulled her back out. Much to the cub's disappointment. She had never seen what lay underneath the earth. She wanted to know what it was like to have the sand as a roof.

Maybe she should have been born a Wild Dog. She heard they lived in holes in the ground. That must be fun. Safely tucked away from the hooves of large prey.

Turning back around, Alunta scrunched her nose at her bird answer. That sounded deep. She couldn't understand Sata's meaning. Did the birds not like to listen to strange lions? Or lions from the outside? Maybe she should bring them gifts to make them like her more. What would birds like? Worms? Bugs? A mud cookie filled with words and bugs?

The blue cub banged into something hard while her eyes were glazed over her thoughts, not realizing she had been moving forward automatically when the adults took a few steps. Landing on her haunches, she raised a hand to rub the top of her head, giving the tree in front of her a good glare for being in her way.

"Would the birds listen if I'm an outsider?" little Alunta asked, turning around so she was facing the males once more.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:27 am
Ice_Dragon_Demon

Sata gave the other lion a friendly nod as he lead the way to the heart of the pride, finding it extremely hard not to smile every time the little cub asked a question.

“I’m sure they will, little Sister.” He said softly, eyes searching for the best path home. “But don’t feel bad if they don’t. Our little brothers and sisters have many concerns but few relate to our kind. Even I have trouble being heard at times.” He chuckled, thinking of the fickle birds who would follow him for hours and then disappear for days. “And you are not an outsider. From the moment you are accepted into our pride, you are one of us, our Sister and nothing more.” He looked back at the girl and smiled again. “Welcome home, little Sister.”

The end! =)  
[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces