Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
totally stop attacks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suppressed-Demon

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:52 pm
Gravitational Molestation
My bad, no one -good- runs Fissure.

Ouch.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:54 pm
My bad, no one -good- runs Fissure.
xd You had me going there for a moment there  

brotherofAnubus

Dangerous Survivor

fayt91

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:57 pm
wow amazing argument and Gravitational Molestation i would love to duel you in real life you seem like a very good / experienced duelist  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:20 am
I don't see why people waste their time with "combos" that take three cards to set up, when it's so easily stopped.... Not worth the effort... And btw, nobody uses Black Rose..... stare Seriously, where do people get these ideas?

By the way, Fissure is actually used in Gadgets. Not much else uses it though...  

Archolite

Tipsy Loiterer

Amensu Saje
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:46 am
Set spirit reaper. Done.

Wouldn't Marshmallon be better? One, when Spirit Reaper gets targeted he's automatically destroyed. And two, when you set Marshmallon and they attack it while it's face down then they're gonna take 1,000 damage. Not to mention Marshmallon has 300 more DEF than Spirit Reaper [not that it matters since neither can be destroyed by battle]. Wouldn't Marshmallon just be an all around better card to use / set?  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:32 am
For just stopping attacks, yes, Marshmallon is better. I default to Reaper though due to his hand raping ability.

Also, no one good runs Gadgets.  

brotherofAnubus

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:45 am

I refer you to this;

Archolite
And btw, nobody uses Black Rose..... stare Seriously, where do people get these ideas?

By the way, Fissure is actually used in Gadgets. Not much else uses it though...
Especially for the link  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:53 am
brotherofAnubus

I refer you to this;

Archolite
And btw, nobody uses Black Rose..... stare Seriously, where do people get these ideas?

Especially for the link
Not only will I refer you to the date, I'll point out the fact that Peter Cheng is a banned player due to cheating. Try again Anubis.  

Archolite

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:20 am
brotherofAnubus

I refer you to this;

Archolite

Especially for the link
Not only will I refer you to the date, I'll point out the fact that Peter Cheng is a banned player due to cheating. Try again Anubis.
Yeah... that was just one tournament... And, Gadgets are still very commonly played, You seemed to know what you were talking about at first, but not so much anymore. Also, a deck doesn't have to be played to be good. Think back on Shonen Jump Championships a few years ago, Jeff Jones won with a Dark Skill Drain Deck, not many people played that, and he was the only one who topped with it.

For you to make such generalizations, you must not be very good yourself. Not to mention, the way you phrase that sentence, you make it sound as if any player who plays gadgets sucks. When in reality, Gadgets are very consistent and have been topping for quite a while. Learn to play, kid.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:26 am
Archolite
brotherofAnubus

I refer you to this;

Archolite

Especially for the link
Yeah... that was just one tournament... And, Gadgets are still very commonly played, You seemed to know what you were talking about at first, but not so much anymore. Also, a deck doesn't have to be played to be good. Think back on Shonen Jump Championships a few years ago, Jeff Jones won with a Dark Skill Drain Deck, not many people played that, and he was the only one who topped with it.

For you to make such generalizations, you must not be very good yourself. Not to mention, the way you phrase that sentence, you make it sound as if any player who plays gadgets sucks. When in reality, Gadgets are very consistent and have been topping for quite a while. Learn to play, kid.
Gadgets are commonly played by bad players. Any player who plays gadgets does suck.

Play me Archolite. Right now, we're both here. I'll be in the table top tiny chat. tinychat.com/gaiaduelarena

EDIT: Dark Skill Drain is not Gadgets. Completely different decks that happened in completely different situations.  

Space Toad -B

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:32 am
Additionally, Dark Skill Drain was during an old format and was specifically designed as an anti-meta to everything out there. Gadgets are... Gadgets.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:16 am
Archolite
brotherofAnubus

I refer you to this;

Archolite

Especially for the link

Gadgets are commonly played by bad players. Any player who plays gadgets does suck.

Play me Archolite. Right now, we're both here. I'll be in the table top tiny chat. tinychat.com/gaiaduelarena

EDIT: Dark Skill Drain is not Gadgets. Completely different decks that happened in completely different situations.
Wow, you're such an idiot, Gadgets aren't a bad deck. & I never said that they were similar in playstyle or anything. I just said a deck doesn't have to be popular to be good. You obviously have no clue, and I don't play online, because people can cheat far too easily and I have no reason to trust you.  

Archolite

Tipsy Loiterer

Space Toad -B

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:57 am
Archolite
Wow, you're such an idiot, Gadgets aren't a bad deck.
Yeah, they are. Gadgets are a budget fallback for players who can't manage to make anything else. Good to start, but not in the meta when they can't provide the explosion necessary. They've dropped out completely, but for the past year, starting with the link you've provided, they're barely able to stay solely on the existence of Machina Fortress. Gadgets served as a mediocre method to supply and thin, and now with the release of Karakuri, the numbers are dwindling even further.

Machina Fortress is good. Gadgets are terrible.

Archolite
& I never said that they were similar in playstyle or anything. I just said a deck doesn't have to be popular to be good.
It has to be popular if, according to your previous statement, Gadgets have been topping this entire time. Which isn't true, of course, it seldom happens in the higher competitive fields.

Archolite
You obviously have no clue, and I don't play online, because people can cheat far too easily and I have no reason to trust you.
Yet you support your evidence on ONE tournament, clenched by an individual who had their title stripped and banned from future tournaments. Okay.

Time for you to rethink on who's the brainless t**t.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:26 pm
Mustard said everything that was necessary to reply to your a** Archolite.

Mustard, didn't we chase Archolite off of the Table Top because of this level of intelligence?  

Archolite

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:12 pm
First off, Gravitational Molestation, you did nothing to "chase me off". Your argument is beyond stupid, and your "level of intelligence" is a lot lower than mine, not that that is very relevant. But if you are going to try to make yourself sound smart, don't attempt to do so after making such idiotic claims. Your IQ is obviously very low... But hey, this world needs stupid people, they are fun to laugh at.

Second, Mustard, Gadgets do top quite often. Look it up, even in more recent tournaments they still top... So, try to know what you're talking about next time. And I don't generally supply a million links for those who are too lazy to do their own research. As for you implying I'm the brainless t**t, that is an empty statement when you can't back it up. As most insults are, but hey, like I said earlier, stupid people are always fun to laugh at. So, enjoy your low IQ.  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff