Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Super luck play. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Space Toad -B

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:02 pm
Just like that, I cracked you open and you did exactly what I said you would do.

You lose.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:11 pm
Mustard Like Soup
SOLIDNSNAKE
Pheso
You had to have been; your deck is all over the place.

lol so is mine but it works.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!

Keep telling yourself your terrible decks and logic "work".

Also, it is cheating. You cannot activate Quick-Play Spells the same turn you set them, i.e., Serial Spell.
ononono. he got a turn in between me using them. i had first move, i wouldn't have been able to use them anyway.

EDIT- as in a turn between setting them and using them.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Heywouldntyouknow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:16 pm
Please don't feed the trolls, or annoy Grav or Mustard. They actually know what they are talking about.

Second it seems you don't understand something; Majority of the players here play in tourneys and such, though a lot are scrubs (like myself) we do enjoy this form of critiquing, it helps because we would rather get our asses chewed out here, rather than in a match.

Stop wasting Mustard's time ok. Kthxbye.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:19 pm
SOLIDNSNAKE
took you forever to respond it seems you were just trying to come up with something to say to try and make youself seem smart. see the difference between everyones oppinions was you were the one to go out of your way to insult a deck you havent tried or anything for that matter. and i ignored what you called "help" because it wasnt help. help would be something along the lines of "ide take out (card name here) and maybe insert a (card name here)" saying "throw out 20 card or trash the whole thing" isnt help.

insecurity about what exactly ive seen you bring that up but you dont mention anything im beign insecure about (unless i over looked it which is a possibility) but to me it seems with you bringing that up in both times kinda makes me think you ahve some big insecurity that you dont want people to know

and ide say the same to everyone else that its bad to them. but for me it worked and thats all the mattered. and when i simply stated this you want to say no its just bad. so inturn whatever its cool while you get angry over a card game i laugh at how much of a child you are.

believe it or not most of the card games ive played with my friends ive won, we arent number 1 duelists. (just like you arent) but we have fun and thats the points of a "childrens" trading card game .

well at least you admit your cocky, as am i but in different aspects

making an impact is good regardless of where it is HOWEVER if your making an impact on something as minut and small as an internet board then its boring and worthless, i mean hey if your proud of it then thats all that matters but just remember in the day youve accomplished really nothing. as it is when i play card games or video games, fun but doing nothing.

Its true i dont really care im not typing in caps or yelling its a discussion your the one that seems to attempt to take this to a personal lvl weather it be intellegence or trying to make assumptions of ones life. and thus i returned it. granted i may have said the thing that started it saying "its the person no one cares about or something liek that (too lazy to scroll to the top lol) but whatever. point being i dont really care. im cool with it, if your gonna get annoyed over an internet board that means nothing and have to attack someone on a personal (ish) lvl to feel secure or whatever then your the insecure immature one and i pity you which is more then you diserve lol

once again there you go bringing up insecurity again not talking about what i am. im pretty sure you are the insecure one, i dont know what it is, maybe its over weight, amybe its lack of friends, maybe its somethign we dunno (im just taking guesses, not saying you are any of these but it wouldnt suprise me if you were)

look point being i just came on here to start talking and tellt he guy my deck is weird but it works for me then you ahve to come in and start stuff. ive realized no one in this guild really likes you that much, i dont know the other person who is your friend. ive seen her post very few times but she has a problem with me as well from the last guild i got kicked out cause no one could give me a good enough reason why the ban list cards NEED TO BE BANNED. in the guild i brought up dark hole being fair in my oppinion. they outright stated it was a horrible card that should be on the ban list. suddenly dark hole comes OFF the ban list (and i think) the same person suddenly was like "its an ok card" (note the responces were after i was banned) but i digressed somewhere in there. your very knowledgable ill give you that. but when it comes down to actually being a worth while person your garbage. your not even worth my breath let aone my time so i hope you enjoy this time im gracing you with.

ive realized threw my brilliant deduction skills your just a child who thinks they know it all, and hasnt been threw anything major in there life. that or some adult that needs to quit being so damn serious. ive been threw some major s**t (pardon my language...sorta lol) something i wouldnt expect you to know anythign about (no im not trying to get sympathy on my side) and i wont tell the story cause im sure knowing you will just attack that, and thats ona quite personal level and even though that would prove my point. i dont think i want that to happen. but whatever in conclusion : your a little s**t that no one likes and you should probably kill yourself. (yes now THAT<----- was uncalled for) now if you wanna talk like a man...child....whatever then send me a message, i dont want to be kicked out of another guild because someone has an issue with me.

Kind of long winded if you don't care what Mustard thinks, don't ya think?  

Heywouldntyouknow

Space Toad -B

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:51 am
claru gardeford
Mustard Like Soup
SOLIDNSNAKE
Pheso
You had to have been; your deck is all over the place.

lol so is mine but it works.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!

Keep telling yourself your terrible decks and logic "work".

Also, it is cheating. You cannot activate Quick-Play Spells the same turn you set them, i.e., Serial Spell.
ononono. he got a turn in between me using them. i had first move, i wouldn't have been able to use them anyway.

EDIT- as in a turn between setting them and using them.
And they only managed to get 1~2 cards down onto the field?

That hand must've sucked for them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:13 am
He only put a monster facedown. if you knew him it would be more believable XD. he's very overconfident in his abilities.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Thought Ruler Archfiend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:00 pm
So..., we're arguing over a kid's game? that's cool. I can see mustard's side though. Reading back, i found it rather humorous!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 pm
Poor grammar: Check
Sucks at what he's here for: Check
Refuses to listen to ANYONE: check
Overinflated ego over absolutely nothing: Check

I'm thinking SOLIDSNAKE is the troll of this guild.
Who's with me?  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Trick Master-haito-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:01 pm
you people need to grow up. =-=

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:09 pm
Woot, I'm with the kid who posted right there^^^ Y'all need to grow up and lay off each other's back razz  

Thought Ruler Archfiend

Space Toad -B

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:10 pm
Trick Master-haito-
Can't lose too much of the child in you. This is a "children"'s card game.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:15 pm
She's gotta point :p  

Thought Ruler Archfiend

Trick Master-haito-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:52 pm
Trey Dorien
She's gotta point :p

Indeed she dose. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:52 pm
Mustard Like Soup
Trick Master-haito-

That much is true, but a lot of what I've seen is NOT about the game....

(1)Telling people to kill them self and Insulting the person is going WAY to far!!! This argument has stepped much further than just being about a "Children's card game." I Agree that you BOTH need to grow up.

(2)I understand both sides of this argument...One appears to be content with his deck, the other has knowledge of the game, BOTH are seeming cocky and over confident in their skills, and BOTH have made Child-ish statements.

(3)Personally, I Don't care about this argument in it's self....But When you start telling people to kill themselves and that they're worthless OR insulting people, and trying to make their life miserable, THAT'S what I dislike!

(4) It doesn't matter how good you are, because If you don't know how to use it to help others, then I won't appreciate your skills! What good is something (Children's card game or not) If you won't pass it on? (In a kind manner) huh?

In conclusion:
I'm a pretty laid back guy and I don't really value arguments that aren't going anywhere fast, so Unless you have something worth being said, then Any response to this post will be completely futile... Thank you, come again.

Yusaru

Space Toad -B

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:15 pm
Yusaru
Mustard Like Soup
Trick Master-haito-

That much is true, but a lot of what I've seen is NOT about the game....

(1)Telling people to kill them self and Insulting the person is going WAY to far!!! This argument has stepped much further than just being about a "Children's card game." I Agree that you BOTH need to grow up.

(2)I understand both sides of this argument...One appears to be content with his deck, the other who has knowledge of the game, BOTH are seeming cocky and over confident in their skills, and BOTH have made Child-ish statements.

(3)Personally, I Don't care about this argument in it's self....But When you start telling people to kill themselves and that they're worthless OR insulting people, and trying to make their life miserable, THAT'S what I dislike!

(4) It doesn't matter how good you are, because If you don't know how to use it to help others, then I won't appreciate your skills! What good is something (Children's card game or not) If you won't pass it on? (In a kind manner) huh?

In conclusion:
I'm a pretty laid back guy and I don't really value arguments that aren't going anywhere fast, so Unless you have something worth being said, then Any response to this post will be completely futile... Thank you, come again.
What you quoted was really my play on words. Why argue that it's pointless to argue over a child's card game, when the argumentation is fitting childish behavior? Regardless, you shouldn't take it to heart; I don't mean it seriously.

As the insulting goes, I have never done so that has been unrelated to this game, the reason for this guild, and this time was no different. I agree with you - insulting and demeaning of a person's life is a stab in the dark, and a weakness that you may as well staple to your forehead that says, "I'm self-conscious of myself and my card game".

I understand your wish, I do, and I will comply. However, I don't take kindly to ignorance, and unlike individuals such as Artest, I can tell the difference between a bad player and a fresh one.

Needless to say, I've already determined most if not all the individuals I won't tolerate. For the general others, though, I will comply.  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff