Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Holding hands, just to show we're gay. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarah_L_Awesome

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:01 pm
whatever, i don't care what people do in public, you see it all in movies anyways  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:19 pm
I don't see anything wrong with it. I hold my friend's hand all the time whenever we are going through a crowd so that we wouldn't get lost. I think it's fine with relationships also.  

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:16 pm
I do, too. I have pda with my best friend and it's the weirdest thing--we've never been told we look anything like a les couple ever (except by one senior who's graduated by now, and he would never say it outright) even though I'm more touchy-feely with her than with other girls, but when I hold hands with another girl guys will be making fun of us for it! I'll have my bestie sit on my lap, I'll play with her hair, and we tend to hold each other around the hips, but no one ever says anything!

I started wondering what the big deal was about--it's not uncommon for girls to hold hands, is it? O-o (Yeah, in elementary school.....maybe. For my school, anyway. Although guys would think it was gross even back then, which I don't get at all. stare )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:59 pm
i dont know how it feels like because ive never been in a relationship this lonely emo resides in his own black void  

NightWatcherPRBlue

2,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

DerekSmoke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:39 pm
Visual Brian
I think holding hands is fine.

Holding hands and walking really slow through crowded hallways filled with hundreds of people trying to get to class? No.

Stopping to hold each other against a wall in a super crowded hallway filled with hundreds of people trying to get to class? No.

Stopping and then making out in a super crowded hallway filled with hundreds of people trying to get to class? No.

Stopping and then making out while embracing each other so tightly that you could practically be having sex in an extremely crowded hallway filled with hundreds of people trying to get to class? No.

-.-

I think PDA stops at hand holding and little hugs. Even if someone's not in a crowded hallway I still don't think they should kiss. A peck or something cute like that is fine. Anything more is just cheap and disrespectful in my (possibly harsh?) opinion.

I don't like holding hands with friends. If other people do it I don't care, but not for me. I find it uncomfy. D:

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:04 pm
whereever i am
i will always show who iam
holding hands with another guy is just a benefit
so i do it for the love and the reaction
onpeoples faces xD  

yellow_Adelle

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

GaYnus

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:40 am
i hold hands and kiss in public and if anyone dislikes it they can get over it  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:32 pm
I respect that

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff