Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Team Tardis - The Doctor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:33 pm
x-Yasashii-x
Mine would be a door. Nothing else, just a door. That would make my day XD
In a frame, I assume? Prop it up in alley ways, take your key and open it, step into thin air? I like it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:57 pm
It would be a living, breathing person! Preferably a cute skinny Scottish bloke who wears suits and has a mole on his back...  

shukuo

randumbness-es-es

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:11 am
I think the previous ones that were mentioned were brilliant, but my TARDIS would probably be an elevator...it's pretty much the police box with a flashier door. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:53 am
I'd make the tardis a hat. I'd wear it on my head so it's always with me. Then when I need to get in I'll pull the hat down and I'm in the tardis.  

MasterThespian_10

Team Tardis - The Doctor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:03 am
MasterThespian_10
I'd make the tardis a hat. I'd wear it on my head so it's always with me. Then when I need to get in I'll pull the hat down and I'm in the tardis.
Ingenious........and portable!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:41 am
Thanks. I think I'd go with a fez. Fezzes are cool.  

MasterThespian_10

Team Tardis - The Doctor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:10 pm
MasterThespian_10
Thanks. I think I'd go with a fez. Fezzes are cool.
Spoken like a true newer Who fan!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:56 pm
yeah I've started watching some of the old series when I can find. I know it's classic but I really haven't gotten into it as much as the new series.  

MasterThespian_10

sorceress of the shadow

4,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:51 pm
prob. a obelisk or a fez . i love fezs  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:04 pm
MasterThespian_10
yeah I've started watching some of the old series when I can find. I know it's classic but I really haven't gotten into it as much as the new series.
Well, the best one was the first doctor, but back then they didn't save the film, they just burned it and figured it'd never be used again......so yeah. I mean, we're missing over half of the third doctor, too. That's how bad it was.

My favorite was when the couple was traveling with him, but didn't know that they liked each other.

He loved to hit them with his cane when they were being stupid. It was hilarious.  

Team Tardis - The Doctor

Totle

Gallant Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:02 pm
Port-a-potty sad  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:47 pm
If my chameleon circuit were broken, my TARDIS would be... in whatever form... it was in... when it broke.

If I could fix it and switch it to what I wanted it to be, it wouldn't be broken.

*prepares to be pelted with rotten fruit*  

Sir Oswulf

Witty Healer

8,275 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

C Q C Cat

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:45 am
randumbness-es-es
I think the previous ones that were mentioned were brilliant, but my TARDIS would probably be an elevator...it's pretty much the police box with a flashier door. xD

Oh my god! I had the exact same thought! I'd probably have one of those up/down button thingies replaced with a key hole. It would be so cool! whee 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:47 pm
Greatmage372
Greatmage372
I think I would keep it a police box. It's just so iconic and police boxes are cool. Just like bowties, stetsons, and fezzes.

Or maybe I would have it be a cardboard box. That way, no one would try to steal it...
Except a homeless person who wants to make a shelter out of it. lol, imagine his/her surprise when they went to get inside it.  

Daveak Shadowsword

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

freezee622

7,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:38 pm
I would definitely want my Tardis to be stuck as a computer, then I would feel like I am in my computer which also seems really cool, and it would be useful! whee  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff