Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Frozen Fitzerald. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How would you rate "Frozen Fitzgerald"?
  Advanced
  Intermediate
  Beginner
View Results

Yusaru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:20 pm
Lol. Btw I Ditched Red Dragon and his Synchros.....They were just taking up room.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:25 pm
I William Rave I
Scrap Dragon
I prefer Zeman tbh. I run him in my Nordic deck and Debris/Plant Deck. Even though i do use Fitzgerald aswell (Junk Synchron + Ryko), I think that Zeman's reborn ability cost is better with Zeman than Fitzgerald

for Fitzgerald i use krebons + infernity beast.

I added Fitzgerald to my deck, And I use Dark Resonator and Playful Possum OR Bicorn Re'em and Sinister Sprocket.  

Yusaru

RandallTheGreenGeek

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:46 pm
I've found that one of the easier ways to summon this dude is by using Junk Synchron to revive Ryko, Lightsworn Beast, then tune together for Frozen Fitzgerald. True, that way is easiest for Junk Decks, but still. =P  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:12 pm
Zero Hiru
Effect: Good
Stats: Good
Summoning Materials: Dark + Beast = Water Fiend?
Junk Synchron + Ryko. Don't even need to add new cards to the deck, plant synchro does it naturally.  

Aporeia

Shameless Mystic

Yusaru

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:13 am
RandallTheGreenGeek
I've found that one of the easier ways to summon this dude is by using Junk Synchron to revive Ryko, Lightsworn Beast, then tune together for Frozen Fitzgerald. True, that way is easiest for Junk Decks, but still. =P

So true. I love playing Junk Decks....But Fiends are my favorite! smile especially Chaos King Archfiend! lol. But yes, Junk Synchron + Ryko...That's nasty! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:21 pm
Yusaru
I William Rave I
Scrap Dragon
I prefer Zeman tbh. I run him in my Nordic deck and Debris/Plant Deck. Even though i do use Fitzgerald aswell (Junk Synchron + Ryko), I think that Zeman's reborn ability cost is better with Zeman than Fitzgerald

for Fitzgerald i use krebons + infernity beast.

I added Fitzgerald to my deck, And I use Dark Resonator and Playful Possum OR Bicorn Re'em and Sinister Sprocket.

i can run red archfeind stardust and red nova in this deck too  

Drax Umbrae

Thieving Vampire

Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out