Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Awesomesexual Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ants In Your Underpants

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:52 pm
That sounds awesome.

lol pun,

Me I like labels... then again I had err mom had a label gun and I loved to label the s**t out of stuff.

I would label a cat a dog :> O the power I would have? XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:15 pm
DeathStarXII
CUZ WE BE DRIPPING IN AWESOMESAUCE >;3 dramallama

YES! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:22 pm
Ants In Your Underpants
That sounds awesome.

lol pun,

Me I like labels... then again I had err mom had a label gun and I loved to label the s**t out of stuff.

OwO Might I borrow that power? There are certain indiviuals that mut be labeled "Assholes" :>  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:23 pm
Vegeta_Lover239
DeathStarXII

We must spread this Awesomesauce love! mrgreen

BleedingInkXIII

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:39 pm
The title instantly made me think of Metal Gear Awesome. That made me lol. I would like to think I, too, am Awesomesexual.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:07 pm
DeathStarXII
Ants In Your Underpants
That sounds awesome.

lol pun,

OwO Might I borrow that power? There are certain indiviuals that mut be labeled "Assholes" :>

-sure-
-hands-

:< I miss that thing in real life. being a kid was fun, do you remember those things?

In all seriousness labels should be for food and stuff not for humans.  

Ants In Your Underpants

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:30 pm
Ember-babe
Too bad nobody can agree on what 'awesome' is.

But that's what's beautiful about it. YOU get to decide. Not your family, friends, neighbor, politician, teacher, or anyone. It's totally up to YOU.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:36 pm
Ants In Your Underpants

In all seriousness labels should be for food and stuff not for humans.

I love you for this.  

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ember-babe

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:34 pm
Angela Jade
Ember-babe

But that's what's beautiful about it. YOU get to decide. Not your family, friends, neighbor, politician, teacher, or anyone. It's totally up to YOU.

Isn't that how it is anyways? Or at least that's how it's supposed to be. By saying, "I choose to love who I choose to love," is just doing what everybody else is doing. So it doesn't sound so special, despite it sounding like a cool idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:01 am
DeathStarXII
Vegeta_Lover239
DeathStarXII

We must spread this Awesomesauce love! mrgreen

DUH!

MEPHILES CAN HELP US!

User Image
Take the geeeeeeeemmmm....take the geeeeeemmm....

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:36 am
Ember-babe
Angela Jade
Ember-babe

Isn't that how it is anyways? Or at least that's how it's supposed to be. By saying, "I choose to love who I choose to love," is just doing what everybody else is doing. So it doesn't sound so special, despite it sounding like a cool idea.

It is how it's supposed to be. And I wish it were how it could be for everyone. For me though, I don't identify as anything available right now. I am not straight, bicurious, bisexual, or lesbian. I am me and I love awesome people. For me personally, this is more about choosing who I am. In all seriousness, I would call myself awesomesexual if someone asked me right now. That's what I identify as. It's what makes sense to me. So I agree that everyone should be able to love who they want and to hell with everyone else, but awesomesexual is something special to me. It's special to me because it is me.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:39 am
Angela Jade
Ember-babe
Angela Jade
Ember-babe

It is how it's supposed to be. And I wish it were how it could be for everyone. For me though, I don't identify as anything available right now. I am not straight, bicurious, bisexual, or lesbian. I am me and I love awesome people. For me personally, this is more about choosing who I am. In all seriousness, I would call myself awesomesexual if someone asked me right now. That's what I identify as. It's what makes sense to me. So I agree that everyone should be able to love who they want and to hell with everyone else, but awesomesexual is something special to me. It's special to me because it is me.

Another thing you could say is that it's not gender that matters to you, but personality. My ex doesn't believe she fits into any of the titles either. So she just goes with calling herself gender blind. Aesthetics don't have an effect on her at all. Then again she doesn't like sex or snuggling either. Hmm ...  

Ember-babe

Phantom

Meeatu

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:40 am
Does this mean I'm a psychosexual?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:05 am
Ember-babe
Angela Jade
Ember-babe
Angela Jade
Ember-babe

Another thing you could say is that it's not gender that matters to you, but personality. My ex doesn't believe she fits into any of the titles either. So she just goes with calling herself gender blind. Aesthetics don't have an effect on her at all. Then again she doesn't like sex or snuggling either. Hmm ...

And that's the thing. Physical attraction and things like sex or snuggling do matter to me. I know myself well enough to know and admit that it isn't just about personality (otherwise I would be madly in love with all of my friends). Aesthetics do have an effect on me. Not to mention, I don't feel gender blind (or pansexual, which I forgot to add earlier). If I don't feel one way or another, I really don't care to identify as it. But I feel awesomesexual and I like that idea. So for now (since sexuality is a wild, untamed, ever-morphing beast), I identify as awesomesexual.  

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200