Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Take me with you!! (S//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:28 pm
Mikoto squeezed her eyes shut, "sir, please. Just go."

"look," one of the men said, "you can have her for the night, but after that, ya gotta go. Kay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:30 pm
jin shrug and puts his sword away "alright that seems fine with me" he smiled "and sorry for threatening you guys"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:35 pm
Mikoto looked up that Jin, scared. She began to chew on her pinkie, a nervous habit.

The man smiled and nodded, "Good, so that'll be $600 for her for the night and an additional $200 for the room. So, $800 total."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:37 pm
jin smiled and pay them $400 each "well we dont really need a room i have my house and dont worry ill keep my eye on her" he smiles and was looking at her  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:41 pm
((Omg! i just realized (im being a fan-girl... sorry) Tat this is like that episode where Jin falls in love with that girl that works at a brothel!!)

Mikoto let out a small whimper. She was terrified.

"No can do," Said the man, "The policy is that none of the women leave the brothel until their weekly shift is over."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:44 pm
(hey you know your right cause i remember that episode)

"well then we're back at square one arent we i ant my money back, and im freeing her either way she will come to me" he smirked and pushed his glasses up  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:47 pm
Both men's eyes widened, "Okok! you can take her to your house, we keep the money, and you bring her back tomorrow by 11 a.m."

Mikoto had never been to one of her clients' homes before. It was all she could do not to cry and beg them to let her stay.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:49 pm
"alright then its a promise tomorrow by 11 am it might be sooner cause i go to work at 10" he smiled and was looking at her "its alright miss trust me your in good hands now"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:00 pm
When Jin looked at Mikoto, she began to cry.

The two men laughed, "She does this all them time. Just smack her till she stops. Have fun," they laughed again and walked off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:01 pm
Jin smiles and walks up to her and opens the cage "its alright miss im not gonna hurt you i promise, i never hurt a young beautiful lady like yourself" he looked into her eyes  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:03 pm
Mikoto grabbed her parasol, opened it, and followed Jin. She didn't look at him once, just at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:09 pm
jin put both of his hands behind his head and left them there and keep walking "you know i never got your name you already know mine" he smiled and looked back at her even though she was looking at the ground  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:16 pm
Mikoto looked up at Jin for a split second, then back at the ground, "I'm M--Mikoto." She choked it out between sobs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:18 pm
"well its nice to meet you miss Mikoto" he smiled and when they got to his house he opens the door and ask her a serious question "do you really wanna go back to the brothel or live free and not get laid by ohter guys and be a whore and just stay with one" he smiled  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:22 pm
Mikoto stopped crying almost inatantly, "It doesnt concern you. I do what I must to survive as do all of the other women there. Now if you'll excuse me, I Came here to do a job!"  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff