Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
demons/hostile entities Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burnofsteel6667

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:11 pm
As these people have said in a little simpler it might be said that spirits(malovelent or not) wish to have a form of communication with the living or humans in other words, so when theyre noticed it can create an atmosphere where communication takes place and you can ask them questions about why their around you or why they were at first. And as far as cake or so goes, not necessarily a joking matter but something like candles or such of an energy they like, anything they take interest that might soothe them, ive had some expeiriences with seemingly malovelent spirits that werent as bad as mentioned in ghost hunters or anything like that, and for recording devices and electronics like shows like that have, i believe the possibility in the heat sense thingy but the rest im not confident about.. spirits if not invited show only to individual humans from what ive experience, for example one that i experienced was with a gf i once was dating believed in alot of delusions and henceforth, a deity of illusions and deceit had contacted her and her close friends  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:58 pm
No, guys, it's totally COOKIES. Evil loves cookies, the dark side offers them to get people to cross over.  

oOGarrettOo

Greedy Conversationalist

HorsesOfTheNight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:17 am
Sanguina Cruenta
I dunno. Offer it cake, maybe. I mean, if I had cake at hand. Everyone likes cake. It's hard to stay malevolent when there is the promise of cake.

The cake is a lie.

I really wish we could tip posts in guilds!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:36 pm
HorsesOfTheNight
Sanguina Cruenta
I dunno. Offer it cake, maybe. I mean, if I had cake at hand. Everyone likes cake. It's hard to stay malevolent when there is the promise of cake.

The cake is a lie.

I really wish we could tip posts in guilds!

heart  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:03 pm
oOGarrettOo
No, guys, it's totally COOKIES. Evil loves cookies, the dark side offers them to get people to cross over.
I respectfully disagree Garrett- Evil loves Deviled Eggs- it's in the name! OMG!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:13 pm
Esiris
oOGarrettOo
I respectfully disagree Garrett- Evil loves Deviled Eggs- it's in the name! OMG!
You're so right gonk  

oOGarrettOo

Greedy Conversationalist

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games