Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DisGaia, Demonica Battle To be King/Queen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

~Hikari Katsu~

Hikari was sitting on a single tree branch in a garden and watched the world as it passed by. She saw a girl entering the garden and a boy leaving the garden. "Well, aren't you going to going to keep him from leaving and welcome the girl?" A small voice said to Hikari. "No, what do they have to do with me. I don't really care...and go away you're being a nuisance." Hikari snapped. The voice mimicked Hikari, "Hmph, I'll go away but you won't get rid of me permanantly though," The voice faded and Hikari sat there listening to the chriping by the nearby cicadas.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:21 pm
"I can feel you here," Roselina said, suddenly looking stright into teh girl's eyes.
"You should probably get out fo that tree, before you fall." her voice now normal, Rose smiled up at her.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:21 pm
Kyoya suddenly stopped. "There's someone watching me..." He had seen Hikaru. "Hmm..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:26 pm
Upon hereing a male voice, Roselina looked down and saw him through the trees, just near the entrance to the Garden.
"Relax, new comer. No one's going to hurt you or anything." She eyed him catiously. She knew she had no reasn to, but to her, it was an instant relfex.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:29 pm
"Hmp." He walked forward, studying her. "I know that nobody's going to hurt me. I can be aggresvive sometimes though..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:49 pm
Rosleina shrugged slightly as she also studied th eboy.
"Well, I can see you've a sharp tongue about you already." she smiled at him.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:11 pm
"What the heck is that?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:06 am
User Image

~Hikari Katsu~

Hikari jumped off of the tree she was sitting on. "This is a garden, not a place where you animals can fight, so take your fights elsewhere," Hikari said with a calm tone. "If you refuse then I'll just make you leave."  

TET0 KASANE

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:54 pm
Caelyn heard chattering in the Palace Gardens. She didn't know what was going on. Or how the King fared. Her fear was that his death would bring distruction and chaos to this World. Caelyn wanted peace and love.
She turned toward the voices, walking through the garden, and stumbling upon about three people, two women, one man.
"Who are you?" she asked them.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:29 pm
User Image

I began to walk around the castle in almost a dase tring to figure out how I was suppose to regain the throne. I was think so strongily I almost didn't hear the four people in the garden, Almost I mind you. Pulled from my thought I began to stair angerily at where all of the voices where coming from. I began to open my wings and take flight to get a birds eye view of whom I'd be dealing with. I began to see four figures three of them were girls and one was a boy. I raised my eyebrow and began my desent when a sudden air gust though me off track and I ended up in a near by tree, my wings intangled in a mixture of tree branches ad viens. Try and try as I might I wasn't able to free myself. I began calling to the others. " HEY! Can I get Some Help Over Here?! I'm...I'm stuck! "  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:49 pm
"I'd like to try for you to make me leave," Kyoya said. He threw one of his daggers, and the dagger sliced the vine. Then it came back. "Be careful here." He said to the girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:18 pm
Roselina gasped.
"Isn't that the Princess?!" She exclaimed as she looked up. The girl, who'd been flying over, had somehow gotten caught in a vine. When Kyoya cut her down, she went and helped her up.
"Are you well, lass?" she asked her, wary.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:26 pm
"So that's the princess, huh?" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image

" That you young man, and yes I'm the princess. " I began to blush slightly. " Well at least I was untill that dumb Demon Hitahem kicked me out on my butt. I swear I'm gonna kill that Dumb... "

I began to raise my hand slowly while breathing in and slowly lowered my hands breathing out in order to clam myself. I began to move toware I could see everyone's faces. " You all know who I am but I'm curious at who all of you are. Please State your names so I can remember."

Mizukie_Hibachi

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:41 pm
"I am Roselina. I am an Elemental Demon. I can control Light, Earth, and Spirit." She stated proudly.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff