Horoscopes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:13 am
Emo Pankakes
I love reading horoscopes. They are so accurate they scare me most of the time, but I usually go to yahoo for mine because facebook in a pain in the butt most of the time xD
(I think the facebook ones are more accurate though)

I'm an Aries.

I checked my horoscope today. And at first, I headed to Yahoo! since its my homepage. But, when I went to go check the horoscope for Pisces...they didn't have it. O.O
So I had to go to Facebook.
But I must agree, the Facebook one seems more accurate.
All in all, they mostly say the same thing, its just other horoscopes or more specific than others.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:05 pm
I never read my horoscopes in the morning because it tends to influence ones' actions, even unintentionally.

However, when I read them at night they are always freaky accurate of that day. Dx

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

kitti kat 28

6,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:58 pm
Im a leo. *roar*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:09 pm
I am a Libra heart  

Princess Bunny-chan

Sweet Bunny

15,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:03 pm
Emo Pankakes
I love reading horoscopes. They are so accurate they scare me most of the time, but I usually go to yahoo for mine because facebook in a pain in the butt most of the time xD
(I think the facebook ones are more accurate though)

I'm an Aries.

Ooh, a fellow aries! <3
They can be amazingly accurate... But an odd piece of trivia for you:
Signs were figured out a long time ago by which constellation appeared in the sky at a certain point on your birthday. Horoscopes are still used today, with the same dates and everything... but because of the rotation of the earth, all of the signs are off by one! that means that according to horoscopes I'm an Ares, but if I were to look at the sky... I'd actually be a Taurus.

It weirds me out. O_O

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:27 am
SAGITTARIUS, BOOYAHH. xD
I read my horoscope everyday, and I'm always irritating my friends with my horoscope-talk.
Because, yeah, I'll tell my friends their horoscopes in the morning if I'm feeling up to it. :3
..Which is almost always.
I find them strangely accuratee, lol. I know all my signs too. (Rising, Mercury, Mars, etc. x3)
I'm werid. xD

etched in dreams

twistedmx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:48 am
Iviella the Enchantress
SAGITTARIUS, BOOYAHH. xD
I read my horoscope everyday, and I'm always irritating my friends with my horoscope-talk.
Because, yeah, I'll tell my friends their horoscopes in the morning if I'm feeling up to it. :3
..Which is almost always.
I find them strangely accuratee, lol. I know all my signs too. (Rising, Mercury, Mars, etc. x3)
I'm werid. xD

Hells yeah!!! Proud to be a Sagittarius xDD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:59 pm
I'm a Gemini! I usually read mine though I haven't lately.  

inky6

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:07 pm
I'm a Virgo. I read my horoscope at night. If I read it in the morning I feel as if I have to make the horoscope come true. I usually read mine on Quizilla because I have an account there for my poetry.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:51 pm
I'm a scorpio
I read my horoscope ever now and then I don't really believe them but they're fun to read.  

Luca Grey

Lupine Shapeshifter

x i D a r k i e x

10,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x i D a r k i e x
I'm offten skeptical about horoscopes. Mine are often in the general area, but being a gemini its very had to predict my days, and nights emotions. =[ They just give me a heads up if the weather looks bad! Rawr :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xBlaze All Dayx <3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:37 am
I read mine if I have a newspaper that day, usually in the evenings.
They are sometimes accurate - online ones seem to be more accurate than the few sentences in the newspaper. I think that a lot of the time horoscopes seem really accurate because they're intentionally vague and focus on normal human experiences. Also, people tend to remember the frighteningly spot-on horoscopes and forget the ones that don't make sense.
I'm a Sagittarius, by the way. I pretty much believe in profiling people at least a little by their star sign - the descriptions match everyone I know to a tee. So Astrology, yes, horoscopes - not so much.
I used to be quite skeptical of tarot cards, but I've now had two readings that were very detailed, and honestly helped me reach some conclusions.
I'm still deciding if I believe in palm reading.  

Le Cheesepuff

8,100 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:38 am
I always read my horoscope in magazines, but they are all rubbish. (My star sign is Virgo.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:54 am
I'm a Pisces, and I believe in horoscopes but I always forget to read them :/  

Akuma Dulcet

katsumii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:31 pm
I suppose I read mine when given the chance. I don't go out of my way to look up my horoscope, though. I know my sign. Capricorn.

My boyfriend is an Aquarius (a bad match, according to many sources), but whatever. :^_^:

Le Cheesepuff
I think that a lot of the time horoscopes seem really accurate because they're intentionally vague and focus on normal human experiences. Also, people tend to remember the frighteningly spot-on horoscopes and forget the ones that don't make sense.
Exactly. They'll give you one thing to focus on and you'll take it however you want.

Back in the olden days (I was a little kid), someone told me that based on my birthdate, I was Aquarius, so I followed those, and most of the time, I thought they were accurate!! razz

♥ kat ✽

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces