Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
♣The 2nd Lucky Cafe♣[Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:16 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia shook her head quickly."N-Nothing at all miss!"She then bowed to her."I-I'm going to sit down for a little bit if you don't mind."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image
"Okay..." Hikari replied to Shizumia. Hikari looked at Silver's hand and then shook it. "Good morning," Hikari said to Silver.  

TET0 KASANE

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image

"G-good morning..." Silver said, blushing slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:47 pm
User Image
"How are you today?" Hikari asks Silver.  

TET0 KASANE

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image

"F-fine..." Silver stuttered slightly. She coughed. "I mean, I'm fine. How are you, Miss Hikari?" Her voice changed, into the confident voice she had before she came to the human world.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:40 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia sat lonesomely on the chair and looked around,everything was so beautiful to be cafe it seemed more like a too much of a good dream."This place seems all to nice to have someone like me to be here..."Shizumia whispered very worried.She was always second doubting herself.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image

In my seeing Shizumia sitting by herself as I came in through the back door I ploped beside her, smiled and Replied, " Good Morning Shizumia! How's life treating ya taday? "  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:09 pm
"Yes, ma'am, that's me." she said in a small voice, and walked into the cafe. She saw Silver, and Shizumia.
"Hello." she said. Her slightly blushed, thinking it might be hard to be the new girl.
"Um... I'm Caelyn."

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:20 pm
Ryoko Xanxora Yakane
User Image

"F-fine..." Silver stuttered slightly. She coughed. "I mean, I'm fine. How are you, Miss Hikari?" Her voice changed, into the confident voice she had before she came to the human world.

"That's good, and I'm also feeling fine today," Hikari said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:24 pm
Hollow Redemption
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia sat lonesomely on the chair and looked around,everything was so beautiful to be cafe it seemed more like a too much of a good dream."This place seems all to nice to have someone like me to be here..."Shizumia whispered very worried.She was always second doubting herself.

Hikari overheard Shizumiya whispering to herself and then she chuckled, "This diner was created for everyone,"  

TET0 KASANE

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:52 pm
"HIKARI!" a male voice came out of nowhere.
When Hikari heard her name being called, it sent shivers down her spine, "Please don't let it be him, please don't let it be him, please don't let it be him,"
"Don't let it be who?" The voice came behind her in a confused tone.
Hikari was startled, she turned around, "Oh it's nothing you need to worry about, Raikou."
"Oh, okay. So Hikari, what's our cosplay theme for today?" Raikou asked.
"I haven't gotten to it yet," Hikari replied flatly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:59 pm
User Image

Silver overheard the word "cosplay" "wait... We have to cosplay?' She asked, suddenly startled.  

Ai Hasana

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:19 am
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia disagreed for a moment and then her eyes widened."Co-Cosplay!?"What did that man mean by cosplay?She.Had.To.Dress.Up."Did i hear wrong just now..."She mumbled looked at her lap then the floor,twittering with her fingers.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:06 am
"Yes, we have to cosplay! This is like a cosplay cafe," Raikou said.
"Today's cosplay theme will be kimono's." Hikari said.
After Hikari said the theme Raikou's eyes lit up. He went to his "Cosplay Chest" and pulled out a kimono and what looked like clip-on hair extensions and then he ran into the bathroom. After a few minutes pass, Raikou came out of the bathroom fully dressed, "How do I look?" Raikou asked.
Hikari gave out a stifled laughter and when she couldn't hold her laughter in anymore, she came out bursting with laughter, "Oh my gawsh! You look..." Hikari gasped for air in between her talking and laughing, "Truly like a girl!"
"Thank you," Raikou said with a smile, "I felt like I didn't fit in with the cafe's atmosphere when I was in my normal look,"

TET0 KASANE

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:13 am
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia was in awe on how the man looked."He looks so much like a girl."She was very much into cosplay but she would rather keep that a secret for now.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff