Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:33 pm
Looking up and noticing someone entering the library. Putting his book down and walking over to Ivy. "Are you searching for someone?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:33 pm
I'm glad we're friends Nathaniel* smiles brightly* But Mizukie's right I should remember to keep quiet, and to keep from using my broom all the time. * Smiles Goofily *
(( Mizukie and I both can't use the pc at the same time so I'll be talking for the both of us))
That's right! * With a cocky Attitude * You should listen to your Older Sister!  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:35 pm
((Mizu and Mizukie get into a fight while everyone else is talking so they don't know what's going on))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:35 pm
"no quiet the oppist im making sure no ones here but no offense but you dont look human by the way im ivy" she said smiling at the dragon that just walking up to her  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:37 pm
( Although the fighting started out quietly it's gotten to the potion where people are starting to hear what we're saying )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:38 pm
ivy taps there sholders lightly "we arein a library and the queen will see us"  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:39 pm
Looking back at Mizu. "And you knew my name when i havnt told you it." Looking back at ivy. "Well im not human im an Anthro dragon. You may call me Nathaniel or Mr. James."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image

Umirest went out to the pure snow white city not accompanied by her guards to take a breath of air."If i can find the magic users the people would worship me and i could rule with an iron fist"She chuckled soon turning into a hard laughter.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:43 pm
Seeing the two fight. "Is there something i should know about here?" Starting to cross his arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:43 pm
"well Nathaniel likei said befor im ivy and im a magic user" she trusted him because he was a dragon  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:44 pm
Mizu: Ohh that's right! Sorry I'm Mizu, I forgot to turn my power's off* Smiles while sticking tongue out * I could just tell that you and I would be good friends * Smiles Really Big while putting my face in yours *

Mizukie: Sorry. My sister can get a bit overly eager when she finds people who have simmaliar Auras as her. * Smiles slightly while head is turn in a shy manner * She's always like that... * the smile dissapears *  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:46 pm
Starting to smile. "So can i." Creating a light orb. "I've been learning on light types. And you two need to get along."  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:47 pm
Mizu: Oh sorry! I guess we got a little loud didn't we? * looks a little redface Well she and I alwasy fight over who's the oldest.* starts to stare at Mizukie * Which is me!

Mizukie : No You're Not!! * Screams at the top of my Lungs * I'm the Oldest!! AND You KNOW IT!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:48 pm
"i have been practicing my light" she made a light orb but it it turns into a dust and falls in her hand  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:49 pm
We Start pulling each others hair while yelling at the top of our lungs at one another.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff