Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:17 pm
Two names stuck in my head... "Burning Legend Daivoyager" and "Raymond Luxury Yacht".

Burning Legend Voyager turned out to be the name of a special super robot exclusive to "GouGou Sentai Boukenger vs Super Sentai".

Raymond Luxury Yacht turned out to be the name of a recurring Monty Python character, though it turned out to be pronounced "Throat Wobbler Mangrove".  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:33 pm
I'm starting to have debates with myself and looking at clocks allot...I think I am!! YES!! biggrin but.....yes!....no wait.......no yes!!....ohhh no no......AHA!!....oh wait.....nevermind.... whee  

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

chancellor cherryclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:51 pm
I'm not a Time Lord, but I'm not human either.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:57 pm
I've recently had a large blue box follow me down a sidewalk for a bit before tipping itself over.
And talking to myself since I was three.
Sudden time lapses as well, actually. I'll be doing something like putting my shoes on, then all of a sudden I'll be on the other side of town.  

grandaire

Ursine Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:07 pm
I freak out every time I sense deja-vu eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:57 pm
I once got a pocketwatch. I gave it to a friend and got another one. Both were straight out of the box. Mine stopped in about a month. His is still going. I'm an information sponge (My friends call me "The Human Dictionary"), and things rarely surprise me in real life. I never wear what other people do, (hawaiian shirts 24/7) and I DO think bowties are cool. I have an overwhelming instinct to press big red threatening buttons. I often think I was born in the wrong century, and REALLY don't fit into human society.

Yeah, it's possible.  

Eclipse13579

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

grandaire

Ursine Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:09 pm
After seeing all these other comments, I feel in the right place for once(mostly, at least).  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:24 am
11thDr_Advocate
After seeing all these other comments, I feel in the right place for once(mostly, at least).

Tell me about it.
I thought it was only me.  

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Mosdras

Friendly Lover

7,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:43 am
with how totally nuts i am and how i babble nad spout of bits on random trivia and know what my family is watching on tv while not being in the same room, i think i might be one, granted i have a strange love for pinstripe...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:15 am
I've seen monsters and aliens that would make the doctor s**t his pants in fear.  

chancellor cherryclaw

grandaire

Ursine Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 pm
Yep, I have too. And there's one I see every day for about three months straight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:42 pm
Sometimes I have dreams of places that seem impossible, sometimes I argue with myself, sometimes I talk to myself, sometimes I find a pocketwatch in the my dad's house when it was at my mom's the last time i saw it, sometimes when these things happen I get a british accent that a shouldn't have, I have a more north accent than I should (I live in the gulf states, I sound more like from the Great Lakes area.) The farthest north I have been was Virginia about two years ago, the northern accent has been all my life, dad is from Missouri, Mom is from down here. I look nothing like them, and they haven't said anything about me being adopted even when I asked........what do you think?  

Doctor the Sixth

4,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

123WAFFLES

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:46 am
same here i know im definatly not a timelord, but im not human either
dolofonos daimonas
I'm not a Time Lord, but I'm not human either.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 am
Well, I've been picking up some of the Doctor's speech quirks, like Nine's "No-no-no-no-NO!" and Ten's "What? What?! WHAT?!" and "[statement]. Well, [amendment of statement]. Well, [amendment of amendment."

Also, some time back, I developed a theory that time is, in fact, two-dimensional.  

Chenrezi

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items