Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
K'A RP? Mizimu, Godess of blood and others Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:45 am
ArunĂ¡s juvecert is up... They grow up so fast...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:01 am
And bump...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:44 am
*prods around with journal and plot thread*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:08 am
If you still need someone to point Blota in the right direction (I think you already had a rp with a familiar for that), he can meet Fenja... she already knows Skuld and would probably like to get a little bit more about the Mizimu out of him. heart  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:29 am
Oh, that would be great! Viverri will mostly confuse him and give him a general direction, so he will ask around to make sure he's on the right track. And I can't say no to play with Fenja smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:04 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20012945

Yay! mrgreen  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:43 am
Up! Some wants updated... Will soon add my new leopard boy too...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:16 am
There... my new guys are up.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:24 am
User Image

(Side note; I need to tag you on BlotaxSeija lol)

I'd like to offer my little ball of curious fluff to Veri for some general RP, friends/plots or more? He has enjoyed his time with a past Goddess who was just young when he met her and couldn't explain how she was. He isn't completely aware of how the 'God' identity works, what wings are doing on a lion and more. At first he will be shocked and awed then slowly, when his eye's are back in his head he will be asking questions and so on.

He's very willing to morph into what the Goddess is looking for, friend wise. He's a flexible that way =D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:33 am
I'll keep him in mind, but I'm not sure how she will act around mortals yet. I'll let you know when I'm ready to try!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:17 am
The top posts are updated with my current priorities!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:49 am
I'd love to RP my boy with Msrah. Right now he wants to be a scribe, but both he and his sister are seers (they have simultaneous visions) and both will become priests, despite what their original plans were. So if he met your boy before and they made something like friends, then Sut suddenly found himself having to be a priest, he could have a buddy to help teach him the ropes, etc.

He is kinda serious (like really serious) and mature for his age, he hates getting dirty and doing 'childish things' but he could be convinced. Maybe. razz

User Image  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:20 am
User Image

I say sibling RP, FTW.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:30 am
You had posted a possibility in my God of Apathy's plot thread about Veri possibly knowing Nemanja when they were younger. I was curious to see if you'd like the two of them to bump in to each other again?

He's still really . . . well. . . apathetic to everything. It's going to be difficult getting him to feel things again, or at least shake him out of his apathy. He isn't necessarily cruel, but he also isn't going to go rushing to save damsels in distress or anything.

I'm hoping I can get him to start feeling things again, exactly what isn't much of an issue. Could be anger or hate or sadness or joy . . . just feeling him general is good. For the most part he lives life in a numb and half catatonic state.

BUT! I think if we plotted out a little bit of ancient history between them, meeting her again so many years later might get him to be a little more like himself. He still might not feel, but he might be more open to conversation or actual movement or . . .whatever. I just think some past history might be fun.

I'm in a similar state with you though when it comes to powers. Some of his temporary powers are a passive ability that happens to everyone he interacts with but I can't actually use them since they're not approved so . . it sort of messes up RPs a little. But if you were up for some historical plotting, and then maybe some RP just to so old friends could interact, I'd be game. You can either IM me at CrimsonSlush (but I'd have to you first since it's friends blocked) or PM me or hit me up in my own plot thread or whatnot if you're interested!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:21 am
Uta: I'd still love some plotting with you. I've just been really stuck on what to do with her. I'll PM you later so we can sort something out!

Retro Coffee: Yes! I'll try to start something today. Perhaps something semi-open so the rest of the family can join if they want to.

Shinos: Oh, he sounds like he would be really bothered if Msrah pulled his usual "Hi! We're friends now! Give cuddles!!"-routine. twisted Funnnnn! And if they get over that I think he'd be a sympathetic listener when Sut finds himself with a career change on his paws. Depending on the timing Msrah might or might not have changed his mind and decided to become a minder.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff