Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Dumbles or Voldie-Where is Snape? HBP spoiler Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EdanaDesmond

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:45 am
but what is dumbledore had hoxcrues{sp?} to? then He would be dead and alive sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:21 am
CarrieKat
but what is dumbledore had hoxcrues{sp?} to? then He would be dead and alive sweatdrop

Exactly! And he may do the Phoenix thing and will somehow be reborn. Do we forget what he was a member of? wink  

batmannings

kimika56

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:44 am
you know, I think Snape killed Dumbledore on his orders so that Harry wouldn't be able to count on him anymore, so that Harry could finally grow up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:43 pm
kimika56
you know, I think Snape killed Dumbledore on his orders so that Harry wouldn't be able to count on him anymore, so that Harry could finally grow up.

I like this idea. and it fits perfectly.  

[Belle Morte]

DagothSelbiath

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:12 pm
[Belle Morte]
*blink* did you just make a joke?
Possible. I really just said that because I didn't really know what to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:16 pm
[Belle Morte]
kimika56

I like this idea. and it fits perfectly.
That sounds reasonable in a way but I still doubt that Dumbledor would willingly end his own life for a cause like that. I also doubt that Dumbledor had Horcruxes, considering they are dark arts.  

DagothSelbiath

[Belle Morte]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:58 pm
DagothSelbiath
[Belle Morte]
*blink* did you just make a joke?
Possible. I really just said that because I didn't really know what to say.

I have that effect on alot of people  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:28 am
Snape is bad. I wish he would just be smashed in to the earth by something large falling from the sky. Then, Harry should crucio him untill he beggs for mercy, like Dumbledore did. Then, Harry should Avada Kadavra his sorry carkass off the face of the earth. scream  

batmannings

TES_3_Gondolier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:56 pm
Veriverta
Snape is bad. I wish he would just be smashed in to the earth by something large falling from the sky. Then, Harry should crucio him untill he beggs for mercy, like Dumbledore did. Then, Harry should Avada Kadavra his sorry carkass off the face of the earth. scream
As Dumbledore would have said: "There are worse things than pain and death."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:16 pm
Lord_Marvolo_Riddle
Veriverta

Fine. We'll find out if he's in love. If he is, we'll tell him that the person he loves hates him and married someone else. Then we'll tease him and call him grease ball and then we'll torture and kill him. 3nodding Well, Harry'll kill him.  

batmannings

TES_3_Gondolier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:05 pm
Veriverta
Lord_Marvolo_Riddle
Veriverta

Fine. We'll find out if he's in love. If he is, we'll tell him that the person he loves hates him and married someone else. Then we'll tease him and call him grease ball and then we'll torture and kill him. 3nodding Well, Harry'll kill him.
You know if this was the Matrix and you were agent smith you could simply possess Harry's body and kill him yourself. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:31 pm
Lord_Marvolo_Riddle
Veriverta
Lord_Marvolo_Riddle
Veriverta

You know if this was the Matrix and you were agent smith you could simply possess Harry's body and kill him yourself. blaugh

That would be perfect!  

batmannings

Zaurak

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:03 am
I don't think Snape is evil... Sonehow it doesn't make sense for him to be.(And I don't even like Snape that much!) Remember, we never found out why Dumbledore trusted Snape so fully. Plus, I absolutely cannot eblieve Dumbledore would beg not to be killed. Beg to be killed in order to further the eventual downfall of Lord Voldemort? Yes. Dumbledore would sacrifivce ghis life if he thought it would help. There's too many pieces of the puzzle that don't fit unless you view it in context of Snape still working for Dumbledore.

Though, he's gonnahave a hell of a time explaining all this. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:13 pm
Zaurak
I don't think Snape is evil... Sonehow it doesn't make sense for him to be.(And I don't even like Snape that much!) Remember, we never found out why Dumbledore trusted Snape so fully. Plus, I absolutely cannot eblieve Dumbledore would beg not to be killed. Beg to be killed in order to further the eventual downfall of Lord Voldemort? Yes. Dumbledore would sacrifivce ghis life if he thought it would help. There's too many pieces of the puzzle that don't fit unless you view it in context of Snape still working for Dumbledore.

Though, he's gonnahave a hell of a time explaining all this. razz

I'm just going to wait in antisipation till the next book and find out. THE 7TH BOOK SHALL REVEAL ALL!  

batmannings

~I Love Mr Walrus~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:49 am
Veriverta
CarrieKat

Exactly! And he may do the Phoenix thing and will somehow be reborn. Do we forget what he was a member of? wink
Yeah. I also think that maybe Dumbledore has like died before?..... It just seems that he knows too much about death when he hasn't died himself.
I don't think that Dumbledore has horcruxes. Besides isn't he the one that goes on about Voldie not knowing the like greatness of a whole soul.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff