Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
My story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

after reading that do you think im wierd?
  yes
  no
  definatly with a side of paranoia
View Results

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:57 pm
I'm not saying oaths shouldn't be taken seriously I'm just saying they can be broken.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:37 am
thank you to everyone who has votes and thank you even more to those of you that post  

warhead1029

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:46 pm
I know you said you attend a Catholic School, but were you baptized Catholic?  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:40 pm
yes, yes i was baptized catholic.  

warhead1029

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:03 pm
joseph m 102
yes, yes i was baptized catholic.

Do you feel that the Christian God doesn't exist?  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:03 pm
there is no 100% proof that can debunk any religion we wont know until we die but whenever i discovered this religion i felt a spiritual connection i had with this religion but i can not lie sometimes i wonder what if other religions are right or maybe even athiests are right who knows?  

warhead1029

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:40 pm
That sorta doesn't really answer her question neutral  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:29 am
fine then no, i wanted to be all deep but no gosh  

warhead1029

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:59 am
joseph m 102
If there is no honesty in your depth then it is nothing but a raging whirlpool that one drowns in.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by not believe in Yeshua's God? Do you mean that you deny that Yeshua's God exist or do you deny that he exists as most Churches teach?  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:01 am
While thinking about the possibilities is fun, at the end of the day if you do not believe the Christian God exists, then you can and should be able to move forward in your spiritual development without being worried that being baptized will be harmful.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

warhead1029

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:19 pm
rmcdra
joseph m 102
If there is no honesty in your depth then it is nothing but a raging whirlpool that one drowns in.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by not believe in Yeshua's God? Do you mean that you deny that Yeshua's God exist or do you deny that he exists as most Churches teach?

his name is Yeshua's? and i deny that he himself exists to answer your second question  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:21 pm
joseph m 102
rmcdra
joseph m 102

his name is Yeshua's? and i deny that he himself exists to answer your second question

Yeshua = Jesus.
YHVH = God.

So, I have to ask. Why do you think YHVH doesn't exist, but somehow the gods you are worshiping/getting to know do?  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

warhead1029

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:09 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
joseph m 102
rmcdra
joseph m 102

Yeshua = Jesus.
YHVH = God.

So, I have to ask. Why do you think YHVH doesn't exist, but somehow the gods you are worshiping/getting to know do?

i know nothing but whenever i started studing these gods/ godesses caught my attention and intreasted me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:19 pm
joseph m 102
Violet Song jat Shariff
joseph m 102
rmcdra
joseph m 102

Yeshua = Jesus.
YHVH = God.

i know nothing but whenever i started studing these gods/ godesses caught my attention and intreasted me.

It's fine that other Gods/Goddesses interest you, however why does the existence of those Gods/esses, preclude the existence of YHVH (or any other God/ess)? Just because you don't choose to follow/worship a particular God, does that mean that they automatically don't exist?  

ncsweet
Crew

warhead1029

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:56 am
rmcdra
joseph m 102

you do know i was just kiding right  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games