Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:33 am
Hankuroruperei
Well I don't have the problem of not liking spiders. So I've been checking DD for a big amount of time. 70% of the DDs are really great art works, that's why I like spending time on looking through those pictures or photos.

But there's one question:
I'd like to suggest a Deviation to DD too, but how do I do that?
Can only members with a paid account suggest deviations?
And if yes - that sucks!
Because DA becomes more and more addicted to upgrade-accounts. They take things from free accounts (such as a function that arts always can be watched enlarged without being small at first) and make them only available for paid ones -.-

Anyone can suggest a DD. All you need to do is Note a gallery mod with a thumb of the image and the reason you think it deserves a DD.

List of gallery mods to suggest DDs to

DD auto-suggester Requires (and description links to) Greasemonkey. Makes a pop-up window that selects the appropriate gallery mod automatically and won't let you suggest without a reason. Miscats will suggest to the mod of the gallery it's located in, though, so it's still good to know who the gallery mods are.

I like the auto-suggester because (as long as the image is in the right gallery) it's quick, simple, and nigh effortless.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:09 pm
I don't really have an opinion on them, some times I check them out, otherwise they're invisible to my distracted mind.  

Dans oubli

Self Epidemic

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:13 am
Hankuroruperei
Well I don't have the problem of not liking spiders. So I've been checking DD for a big amount of time. 70% of the DDs are really great art works, that's why I like spending time on looking through those pictures or photos.

But there's one question:
I'd like to suggest a Deviation to DD too, but how do I do that?
Can only members with a paid account suggest deviations?
And if yes - that sucks!
Because DA becomes more and more addicted to upgrade-accounts. They take things from free accounts (such as a function that arts always can be watched enlarged without being small at first) and make them only available for paid ones -.-
♥ ♥ ♥

thats just about gaia as well im afraid. THere is a DD group i have joined where you can suggest and they do it for you, but i have seen some wonderful pieces of art and there isnt a suggest button anymore sad

♥ ♥ ♥

{::The Official DeviantArt Guild::}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces