Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
thats it... i quit, if this progressees Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:53 pm
Aya_Aki_kun
Hakuro de Killer
Aya_Aki_kun
Hakuro de Killer
Aya_Aki_kun
Hakuro de Killer

Well you figure that every card in their deck revolves around them being handless or making themselves handless. Therefore, why not mill them to death with their own strategy? Yeah, it gives them more cards to work with, but the majority of their strategies will lack power. It's kind of like the Titanic in a sense. Sure, the Titanic could deal with a little water, but if the water kept coming in more and more, eventually the whole thing will get flooded. Just relies on the right kind of combos to work rather than throwing just everything out there.

Ok so send the 3 cards that win the game for them to the grave. That's very smart. And considering how slow the format is mill decks will not function well. It obviously sounds like you people don't know the deck at all. I can even turn one gun into 3 synchros if I had a proper set up. It's not smart to send their win condition to the grave because that's what they're aiming for from the get go.

Remove>mill ALWAYS against infernities.

True that Remove > Mill against Infernity monsters, but you figure that Remove has how many more weaknesses than Mill? Seriously, Banishers, Macro, and D. Fissure are the ONLY means of keeping Remove alive and each one can be dealt with easily. With Mill, however, you're not forced to keep the same cards alive and active. That's just stupid. Especially with Mist Wurm out now and Trishula around the corner. Only decks that will be effective against Infernity will be Mill and, if someone can even build an efficient version of it, Skill Drain.

9/10 infernities are not going to play beetle atm they're gona focus on revenger for 8 stars. Banisher/d.d. crow/d-fissure, that's your best option. Those options can easily support themselves.

Nah, they're most likely going to run Beetle because it can be run with Mist Worm and screw over any chance RFG has merely by bouncing anything relevant to the hand, then add in a potential sideboard of RFtDD and DDB to return any RFG cards back into play.

You have to cut them off first. Hell, even Prohibition would work. Also, Infernities have more weaknesses than Zombies do. Firstly, they can't pump out 2400s from their graveyard like nothing. Extra Deck is a different story, but I'll get to that. They also require themselves to be handless for most of their effects to work. Force them to draw more than they can discard, and they'll effectively mill themselves. Even if they draw Infernity Gun, good luck using it with a hand of 5. Force them into playing everything and leave them no room to play anything else. Make them swarm, make them discard, make them back themselves into a corner.

You obviously don't know how to play the deck. What would you rather have, 3 mist wurms or a stardust/hundred eyes/ second stardust or colossal fighter or infernity destroyer/ally justice catastor/infernity destroyer. And lol prohibition working the deck main decks 2 dust tornados along with heavy and mst. Sure let them draw more, the more they draw the closer necromancer/archfiend/revenger is in the grave.

Do you want me to show you how the deck works because you obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Running a Fish Synchro deck that has potential to OTK by synchroing several times in the first turn, I know how fast and powerful it can be.

Also, if I REALLY wanted to OTK, I'd go for 3 Mist Wurms. That's 9 out of a possible 11 cards you could return to your opponent's hand.

Also, I've seen how the deck works and saying that RFG works when you yourself just proved how it couldn't work (mentioning all the spell/trap destruction) makes me wonder how well you know how the game is played.

If I were playing Infernities and my opponent were playing RFGs, my main priority would be to make sure Macro and D. Fissure never hit play while at the same time being sure to get rid of the Banishers the first chance I got. Once the coast was clear, or I had enough ways to respond to whatever could happen (even a Divine Wrath for D.D. Crow), I'd synchro for whatever I damn well pleased and would beat face with it.

If I were playing Infernities and my opponent were playing Draw/Mill, I'd focus more on making sure I STAYED handless so I could get my combo's effects working. Because if you didn't realize, if I (as an infernity player) were ever to have more cards in hand than I could actually get rid of, my entire field would effectively be vanilla monsters with subpar support. Infernity Gun wouldn't work. Infernity Archfiend wouldn't work. Infernity Necromancer wouldn't work. Infernity Beetle wouldn't work. The only way I could get my effects to trigger would be to activate a card that forces me to discard my hand. Even then, my opponent could have a Dark Bribe waiting to completely screw me over or, worse, a Book of Eclipse.

In short, RFG would be more effective if it wasn't so difficult to maintain. Draw Mill is slightly less effective, but requires a hell of a lot less maintenance.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:03 pm
Hakuro de Killer
Aya_Aki_kun
Hakuro de Killer
Aya_Aki_kun
Hakuro de Killer

True that Remove > Mill against Infernity monsters, but you figure that Remove has how many more weaknesses than Mill? Seriously, Banishers, Macro, and D. Fissure are the ONLY means of keeping Remove alive and each one can be dealt with easily. With Mill, however, you're not forced to keep the same cards alive and active. That's just stupid. Especially with Mist Wurm out now and Trishula around the corner. Only decks that will be effective against Infernity will be Mill and, if someone can even build an efficient version of it, Skill Drain.

9/10 infernities are not going to play beetle atm they're gona focus on revenger for 8 stars. Banisher/d.d. crow/d-fissure, that's your best option. Those options can easily support themselves.

Nah, they're most likely going to run Beetle because it can be run with Mist Worm and screw over any chance RFG has merely by bouncing anything relevant to the hand, then add in a potential sideboard of RFtDD and DDB to return any RFG cards back into play.

You have to cut them off first. Hell, even Prohibition would work. Also, Infernities have more weaknesses than Zombies do. Firstly, they can't pump out 2400s from their graveyard like nothing. Extra Deck is a different story, but I'll get to that. They also require themselves to be handless for most of their effects to work. Force them to draw more than they can discard, and they'll effectively mill themselves. Even if they draw Infernity Gun, good luck using it with a hand of 5. Force them into playing everything and leave them no room to play anything else. Make them swarm, make them discard, make them back themselves into a corner.

You obviously don't know how to play the deck. What would you rather have, 3 mist wurms or a stardust/hundred eyes/ second stardust or colossal fighter or infernity destroyer/ally justice catastor/infernity destroyer. And lol prohibition working the deck main decks 2 dust tornados along with heavy and mst. Sure let them draw more, the more they draw the closer necromancer/archfiend/revenger is in the grave.

Do you want me to show you how the deck works because you obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Running a Fish Synchro deck that has potential to OTK by synchroing several times in the first turn, I know how fast and powerful it can be.

Also, if I REALLY wanted to OTK, I'd go for 3 Mist Wurms. That's 9 out of a possible 11 cards you could return to your opponent's hand.

Also, I've seen how the deck works and saying that RFG works when you yourself just proved how it couldn't work (mentioning all the spell/trap destruction) makes me wonder how well you know how the game is played.

If I were playing Infernities and my opponent were playing RFGs, my main priority would be to make sure Macro and D. Fissure never hit play while at the same time being sure to get rid of the Banishers the first chance I got. Once the coast was clear, or I had enough ways to respond to whatever could happen (even a Divine Wrath for D.D. Crow), I'd synchro for whatever I damn well pleased and would beat face with it.

If I were playing Infernities and my opponent were playing Draw/Mill, I'd focus more on making sure I STAYED handless so I could get my combo's effects working. Because if you didn't realize, if I (as an infernity player) were ever to have more cards in hand than I could actually get rid of, my entire field would effectively be vanilla monsters with subpar support. Infernity Gun wouldn't work. Infernity Archfiend wouldn't work. Infernity Necromancer wouldn't work. Infernity Beetle wouldn't work. The only way I could get my effects to trigger would be to activate a card that forces me to discard my hand. Even then, my opponent could have a Dark Bribe waiting to completely screw me over or, worse, a Book of Eclipse.

In short, RFG would be more effective if it wasn't so difficult to maintain. Draw Mill is slightly less effective, but requires a hell of a lot less maintenance.

Ok I'm done being sweet scrub.

First thing. Compairing infernities to fish. Big mistake you're compairing inconsistant to consistant.

Second thing. Until trishula comes out, there is no way in hell they'll play 3 mistwurms. That's beyond bad that I can't even explain. I'd rather have a full 5 monsters that Give me maxmimum field presence and protection than 3 monsters that can't even otk.

Removal. Banisher speaks for itself it can't be targeted by barrier. D-fissure can't be targeted by barrier unless upon activation. Thus turn one play best move. Crow is a shot but still a really good option.

Every deck has it's counters they're more to your so called shitty mill deck than their is to a removal side deck built for infernities.

You obviously lack the knowledge of this game and the deck.

Second thing, you obviously haven't seen a good version of the deck. Because you obviously don't kow how to prepair for it. The more I draw, the more my defense is.

And just an fyi. Infernities primary goal archfiend, necromancer and revenger in the grave. Ok I draw and mill them to the grave. OH LOOK I have MIRAGE or GUN I can synchro. OH LOOK I can make stardust followed by Hundred eyes dragon and hundred eyes is a gun in itself. Oh god dark bribe, is that everyone's biggest counter obsession in this forum? It's listen in one of the worst counter traps for a reason. You forget they have barrier, they have outs. Sure you can talk about your shitty mill deck but you won't win through it. Mainly, Priority one of the biggest aspects to this game. ok you book my monsters. Guess what I do next? Synch for brionac and send your s**t packing along with resetting my field and continuing with gun. You don't understand the difference between fieldless and handless. You're giving them the cards to succefully guarentee their combo with mill. Are you awake yet?

You're an ignorant noob quit talking like you know something when you don't.

there's a reason peopel side crows/banishers/and d-fissures

BECAUSE THEY"RE GOOD CARDS.

there is a reason people don't play empty jar. The deck is an inconsistant pile of crap. Even the deck's creator admits it.  

Aya_Aki_kun

Tsukinoki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:41 pm
can't blackwings beat them by using brionac in the second turn?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:57 pm
Dark Bribe  

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

Darth Steven 09

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:01 am
why quit because of one card, if you dont like it then dont dule people who use it its as simple at that, you dont have to be dumb and quit because of one card. I dont have money to buy cards when I want to so I get beat all the time, but I dont quit because of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:58 am
IF you are worried about the spell or traps for them just load up on negate s/t cards dark bribe will be perfect.  

Burakku_Kitsune

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Yusaru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:13 am
Aya_Aki_kun
Hakuro de Killer
Aya_Aki_kun
Hakuro de Killer
Aya_Aki_kun
Hakuro de Killer

First thing. Compairing infernities to fish. Big mistake you're compairing inconsistant to consistant.

Second thing. Until trishula comes out, there is no way in hell they'll play 3 mistwurms. That's beyond bad that I can't even explain. I'd rather have a full 5 monsters that Give me maxmimum field presence and protection than 3 monsters that can't even otk.

Removal. Banisher speaks for itself it can't be targeted by barrier. D-fissure can't be targeted by barrier unless upon activation. Thus turn one play best move. Crow is a shot but still a really good option.

Every deck has it's counters they're more to your so called shitty mill deck than their is to a removal side deck built for infernities.

Second thing, you obviously haven't seen a good version of the deck. Because you obviously don't kow how to prepair for it. The more I draw, the more my defense is.

And just an fyi. Infernities primary goal archfiend, necromancer and revenger in the grave. Ok I draw and mill them to the grave. OH LOOK I have MIRAGE or GUN I can synchro. OH LOOK I can make stardust followed by Hundred eyes dragon and hundred eyes is a gun in itself. Oh god dark bribe, is that everyone's biggest counter obsession in this forum? It's listen in one of the worst counter traps for a reason. You forget they have barrier, they have outs. Sure you can talk about your shitty mill deck but you won't win through it. Mainly, Priority one of the biggest aspects to this game. ok you book my monsters. Guess what I do next? Synch for brionac and send your s**t packing along with resetting my field and continuing with gun. You don't understand the difference between fieldless and handless. You're giving them the cards to succefully guarentee their combo with mill. Are you awake yet?

there is a reason people don't play empty jar. The deck is an inconsistant pile of crap. Even the deck's creator admits it.

Haruko I think that it's really cool that you haven't Thrown a single insult at this hot head, you seem like you have alot of patience!
wink
Any way This kid I know, He has an AWESOME Earth/Rock Deck....in short he keeps your monsters in your hand and your spells and traps in the Grave....I Admit that I'm no "pro"....but wouldn't that work?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:33 am
i've always said dark bribe was a good card, and infernities prove it.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Kunx the Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:17 am
axean

That is just one situation for it, other then that Dark Bribe is a -1 for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:53 am
Kunx the Mighty
axean

isn't it always minus 1 or 2 when using a counter trap? the card itself is always used up in the process, making it a -1 (divine wrath and most spell negating counter traps are a -2). people have relized the ability to negate either a spell or a trap game breaker is well worth letting your opponant break even (if they use cards that have a discard effect, they go -1). Dark bribe is a good card always.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Aya_Aki_kun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:44 am
Yusaru
Aya_Aki_kun
Hakuro de Killer
Aya_Aki_kun
Hakuro de Killer

Haruko I think that it's really cool that you haven't Thrown a single insult at this hot head, you seem like you have alot of patience!
wink
Any way This kid I know, He has an AWESOME Earth/Rock Deck....in short he keeps your monsters in your hand and your spells and traps in the Grave....I Admit that I'm no "pro"....but wouldn't that work?

Hot head? I had patience until he kept repeating the same spew over and over not understanding what the hell he's talking about.

That concept you're talking about doesn't work anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:45 am
axean
Kunx the Mighty
axean

isn't it always minus 1 or 2 when using a counter trap? the card itself is always used up in the process, making it a -1 (divine wrath and most spell negating counter traps are a -2). people have relized the ability to negate either a spell or a trap game breaker is well worth letting your opponant break even (if they use cards that have a discard effect, they go -1). Dark bribe is a good card always.

giving them a free draw isn't good. You get rid of something awesome they top deck something amazing. Why people use things like mst, dust tornado, heavy, *and other theme specific s.t removers*.  

Aya_Aki_kun

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:47 am
Aya_Aki_kun
axean
Kunx the Mighty
axean

giving them a free draw isn't good. You get rid of something awesome they top deck something amazing. Why people use things like mst, dust tornado, heavy, *and other theme specific s.t removers*.

that's only if they top deck something amazing. it isn't garenteed that they will. Dark bribe has got me out of many a pinch. besides, not everyone runs a deck with a theme that has counter trap support.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:48 am
axean
Aya_Aki_kun
axean
Kunx the Mighty
axean

that's only if they top deck something amazing. it isn't garenteed that they will. Dark bribe has got me out of many a pinch.

9/10 they will, that's why good decks are built around synergy.  

Aya_Aki_kun

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:50 am
Aya_Aki_kun
axean
Aya_Aki_kun
axean
Kunx the Mighty
axean

that's only if they top deck something amazing. it isn't garenteed that they will. Dark bribe has got me out of many a pinch.

9/10 they will, that's why good decks are built around synergy.

then you play some pretty tough players. anyway, dark bribe is better than say magic jammer. although seven tools might be better for traps than dark bribe.

although magic jammer is much btter than dark bribe if your playing fabled. *shudders*  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff