Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Shining Darkness Sneek Peek card ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:36 am
Synaku_Blade
Well we can pull off the Blackfeather Dragon loop at least. Makes for an easy -1 and -2800 life from an opponent.

actually, if your opponant has a face up monster, you can do a full blown OTK with Blackfeather Dragon and Zephyros. Blackfeather Dragon's attack decrease comes after the accumulation of a counter. so, unlike light and darkness dragon who can't go lower than what he has, blackfeather can keep gaining counter's long after his atk drops to zero. infact, after accumulating twelve counters, you can burn your opponant for 8400 points of damage.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:51 am
That would be pointless.

One: Sneak peak cards are TCG exclusives.
Two: Japan will get it first in the standard 80 card set.

That is all.  

armycat jockamoe

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:22 pm
axean
Synaku_Blade
Well we can pull off the Blackfeather Dragon loop at least. Makes for an easy -1 and -2800 life from an opponent.

actually, if your opponant has a face up monster, you can do a full blown OTK with Blackfeather Dragon and Zephyros. Blackfeather Dragon's attack decrease comes after the accumulation of a counter. so, unlike light and darkness dragon who can't go lower than what he has, blackfeather can keep gaining counter's long after his atk drops to zero. infact, after accumulating twelve counters, you can burn your opponant for 8400 points of damage.
Anata wa watashi ga zutto mae ni "sayounara" to yutta hito wo omoidasaseru.

So...he'll be either limited or banned upon TCG release...

Him or Zephyros...
You remind me of someone I said goodbye to a long time ago.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 pm
axean
Synaku_Blade

Geez I hope they don't end up rulling it like that. It would be tottally lame to play agianst. I would be pissed off. mad  

triplefife

1,650 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:42 pm
Synaku_Blade

that loop can keep going you know. you don't have tyo stop at 4 counters. the attack decrease comes from the counters, so you can build up more than 4, despite not having the attack to decrease. a total of twelve counters will OTK your opponant.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm
Too bad the card is accually this. sad
XX-Saber Boggart Knight  

Lost Omega

7,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:14 pm
triplefife
axean
Synaku_Blade

Geez I hope they don't end up rulling it like that. It would be tottally lame to play agianst. I would be pissed off. mad

that is the official ruling. The attack dcecrease comes from the counters, it's not decreased in the same sense as Ligth and Darkness Dragon, so you can store up as many as you want.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:44 pm
Ninetailsfiren
Too bad the card is accually this. sad
XX-Saber Boggart Knight

Yup. That's what the store I'm going to says.  

The Ultimate Hero

6,625 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lord_Shadowvayne

5,000 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:10 pm
x-sabers are slowly but surely taking the place of glads, it's fun to face them though, especially when you know how to counter them. one of my main team mates runs them and he can't wait for boggart knight  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:57 pm
The_Wicked_Zaku
that nimble that searchs for cards and plays them face down...

Hamsters...Where! burning_eyes (Has flashback of local tournament a few weeks back)  

Mr_dragon

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items