Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Your Dream Card Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:03 pm
X Snow Guy X
Terror of the Dead
axean
X Snow Guy X
thankyou for the criticism, that kids card its not powerfull and not even a noob would use it. there is SOO~ meny cards that will kill it .. and personlay I would just Magic Cyilder it for game. xD.. Or better yet I will use Honest to give my monster his Infinite atk and + my monsters origanal attack to kill it .(ram). it just ruens my imaganation <.<

he is just dreaming way in left feald.

name: Betrayal
-Monster- Lv. 4

Effect: Its a dark verson of ''Honest''

Attack: 1200
Deffence: 1800

It's gonna get limited the moment it comes out, considering Dark Monsters are used more than light ones.
Kinda impractical really, I mean think about it, it has the same weakness of "Honest". One could Magic Cylinder it, D.D. Crow it, heck, for those who enjoy irony, honest it.

just my point it can help but it can be stoped like ''Honest''

so axean yes it would be limmited but.. only to 2 like ''honest''

no. it wouldn't be semi-limited. think about it, what competive build other than Lightsworns actually use an abundance of light monsters? none. what competive builds use an abundance of dark monsters? Blackwings, Zombies, Anything with D-Heros or uses DAD. It would be limited for the same reason Allure was, the current Meta has too many targets for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:07 pm
Yes lightswords have a counter and the deck is nothing but light monsters so i would disagree.. Counter fairys Compleatly control lightsworn when the counter is build propley.. so dont be full of your self on on a idea of a dark ''honest''.. so deal with ideas and move on like a normal person.  

X Snow Guy X

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:16 pm
X Snow Guy X
Yes lightswords have a counter and the deck is nothing but light monsters so i would disagree.. Counter fairys Compleatly control lightsworn when the counter is build propley.. so dont be full of your self on on a idea of a dark ''honest''.. so deal with ideas and move on like a normal person.

when was I being full of myself? all I said is that there are more decks out running Dark monsters than those that run light. Thus a Dark Version of Honest would be sverely overpowered in the current meta. When honest was released, the Meta had a variety of decks being run that didn't focus on having the majority a cetain attribute. they didn't expect it to have such a huge impact, even though it was released alongside Lightsworns.

If you look at it another way, Honest could definately go down to one once the Fabled archetype hits america. Fabled monsters are all light types, so Honest would be welcomed to such a deck. not to mention they swarm and synchro like there's no tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:41 pm
why are you people fighting about an IMAGINARY card? anyways:

Apocalypse Magician, Envoy of Destruction
LIGHT/ 8-star
Spellcaster
ATK/ 3000 DEF/ 2500
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type monster and 1 DARK Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn, you can return one card in your Graveyard to your hand, then destroy 1 card on the field. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you use this effect.

RandallTheGreenGeek

The Ultimate Hero

6,625 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:14 pm
Battle Cry

Spell Equip Card

Description:
All the attack points of this monster can be switched with another monster on your side of the field. When you do so, pay 1000 LP.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:51 pm
Well since you asked first off blue flame swordsman.

secondly

Avenger Of The Six Samurai
water
1200/1500
warrior/tuner

While you control another "Six Samurai" monster with a different name, remove from play any monster this card attacks at the end of the Damage Step. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy another "Six Samurai" monster you control instead. You can only control 1 "Avenger of the Six Samurai" monster.  

Dethclock

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150

triplefife

1,650 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:22 am
I got two. One for traditional (meaning overpowered) and one for advanced (competitve).
Judgement dragons Dark ego!
Black tarnicshed Judge Dragon
Attribute [Dark]
monster type [Dragon]
Atk 3000/ Def 0
Level 10
Effect: This card can only be special summoned from your hand when you have 4 or more Dark monsters in the graveyard with different names. You may pay 300 life points to remove a monster in either players graveyard that is dark and send one card on either players field to the graveyard. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle send 1 monster on your oppnents side of the field to the graveyard.

A decent zombie boss monster!
Test subject Prisoner P
Attribute [Earth] (Dark would be to good, Fire would also be good but then he could be used with flameviels as well!)
Monster type [Zombie]
Level 8
Atk 2600/ Def 200
When this monster is summoned you can send one monster from your deck to your graveyard. Once per turn you can special summon one zombie type monster from your graveyard.
When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard you can speical summon a level 4 or lower zombie type monster from your graveyard or you can send one of your removed from play monsters to your graveyard.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:46 am
I would like for an Archetype called "Poker Knight"
Namely "Pokers Wild Card, the Joker!"
Name razz okers Wild Card, the Joker!
Continuous Trap
Effect: While "Arcana Knight Joker" is face up on your side of the field, the effect of "Arcana Knight Joker" can be used multiple times each turn.

Yusaru

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:08 am
Wing Gundam Zero

lvl 10
Machine Type/ Light Attribute
Effect: When this card is summoned, you can destroy every card on your opponents side of the field by discarding 3 cards from your hand.

ATK: 3200
DEF: 3000

and

Gundam Exia
Level 7
Machine Type/ Light Attribute
Effect: This car cannot be summoned except by tributing one machine type monster and one other monster you control. When this card attacks, you can discard one card to have this card attack twice in the same battle pahse. If this card's first attack would be a direct attack, this effect cannont be activated.

/fanboy  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 am
Mine is one of the Planet Series, the same series as Splendid Venus, The Big Saturn, and Elemental Hero Gaia.

Here's mine, Serene Neptune:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1 Fish-type Tuner + 1 or more Fish-type non-tuners.
When this card is special summoned, destroy all monsters on your side of the field except Fish-type monsters. Once per turn, you can return 1 Fish-Type monster from your graveyard to your deck to Special Summon 1 Fish-Type monster from your hand. Other Fish-Type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects controlled by your opponent.

---

To those who cannot determine them for yourselves, here are the rulings for this card:

-The monster destruction effect happens when it is Synchro Summoned or special summoned through the effects of cards like Call of the Haunted and it only affects the controller's side of the field.

-The only Fish-Type monster that can be destroyed by card effects while this card is in play is this card. If there are two "Serene Neptunes" on the field, no fish-type monsters cannot be destroyed by card effects controlled by the opponent.  

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Amensu Saje
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:10 am
Hakuro de Killer
Mine is one of the Planet Series, the same series as Splendid Venus, The Big Saturn, and Elemental Hero Gaia.

Here's mine, Serene Neptune:

1 Fish-type Tuner + 1 or more Fish-type non-tuners.
When this card is special summoned, destroy all monsters on your side of the field except Fish-type monsters. Once per turn, you can return 1 Fish-Type monster from your graveyard to your deck to Special Summon 1 Fish-Type monster from your hand. Other Fish-Type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects controlled by your opponent.

---

To those who cannot determine them for yourselves, here are the rulings for this card:

-The monster destruction effect happens when it is Synchro Summoned or special summoned through the effects of cards like Call of the Haunted and it only affects the controller's side of the field.

-The only Fish-Type monster that can be destroyed by card effects while this card is in play is this card. If there are two "Serene Neptunes" on the field, no fish-type monsters cannot be destroyed by card effects controlled by the opponent.

Hey,

I'll be posting my card later.

But for right now, I just wanted to point out that "Elemental Hero Terra Firma" is the other Planet Series card.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:30 am
i saw the post about the dark version of honest and noticed the thing had no effect listed so here's my take on a dark version of honest.

Deceit
****/Dark/Fairy-Effect/1100atk/1900def
During your Main Phase, you can remove this card in your graveyard from play to return 1 "Deceit" in your graveyard to your hand. During either player's Damage Step, when a face-up DARK monster you control battles, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to have your opponent's monster lose ATK equal to the ATK of the monster it is battling, until the End Phase.  

Zero Hiru
Captain

Unforgiving Hunter

Tvar razeni

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:36 pm
Thought i'd try makin a few added monarch style cards. xD
--------------------------------------------------------

"Caius the Shadow monarch" + "Thestalos the Firestorm monarch"
"This card can only be summoned by tributing the above monsters while "the Seven kingdoms" ison the field, this card cannot be targeted by spells or traps the turn it is summoned, when this card is summoned you may send up to 2 cards from either players hands or field, if it is a monster, inflict damage to the controller of that card by its level x200 and send it to the graveyard, if it is a spell or trap, send it to the graveyard and the owner of that card draws 1 card"
---------------------------------------------------

"Mobius the Frost monarch" + "Thestalos the Firestorm monarch"
"This monster can only be summoned by tributing the above monsters while "the 7 kingdoms" is on the field, this card cannot be targeted by spells or traps the turn it is summoned, when this card is summoned, you may destroy all spells and traps currently on the field except for 7 kingdoms"
-----------------------------------------------------

"While there are one or more face up "monarch" monsters on the field this card cannot be destroyed, every face up monster with "monarch" in its name gains ATK and DEF equal to their level x200"
-------------------------------------------------------
Feelin kinda lazy today though so i didnt really do much of waht i really wanted to do. X.x  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:50 pm
:O I have no Ideas.. at the moment razz  

trapseeker 13

Etherious_

Aged Noob

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:03 pm
Mine Would be

Ragnarok

Activate only while you control any 2 face-up of the following: "Dark Sage", "Dark Magician", "Dark Magician Girl", "Dark Magician Knight", "Dark Paladin", "Magician of Black Chaos" or "Dark Magician of Chaos". Remove from play all monsters in your hand, Deck and Graveyard to destroy and remove from play all cards your opponent controls.

It only appears in the anime  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces