Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
War of the Wolves (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:24 pm
"Oh? your mother. I was suppose to meet her near the oak tree. you want to come with me? its a picnic." he said turning and heading into the direction of his partner. Luna. he ignored the question about Kagu, he didn't want violet to know she was a spy for the upcoming take over attempt of the winter wolves. "she...er. she went on that camping trip with her friends. you remember don't you violet? I told you." he said, lying.

~~~
Kagu, on her way to the winter pack noticed something rustling, moving nearby putting down the cage with the bat still inside. she keeled down lowering her stance into a pouncing one and jumped at the patch of berries right on top of Ryan.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:29 pm
Eyes bulging, he said nothing as she landed on top of him. He was, however, shaking as if he was covered in dry ice. Breathing heavily, he was mute, and didn't speak a word or a shriek.  

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:32 pm
"um no I don't recall you telling me that but if she is than I mean okay."Violet and her sister where very different but she didnt want to say if her dad was lying or something she looked up and saw her snowy looking mom and ran so fast she looked like a fox running and pounced at Luna whining happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:39 pm
"what are you doing rodent? are you spying on me?" she growled and bared her teeth. "because if you are then you wont live to see tomorrow."

Luna saw them both coming closer and stood up to grab violet in mid-air spinning once around before landing her down to the floor again. "where were you? I was waiting for ages for you Orion"  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:43 pm
Still unable to answer, he simply hoped she recognized that he was mute and that she wouldn't harm him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:46 pm
Violet giggled and her ears flicked up as she said how long she was waiting something felt suspcious and she was sitting next to Luna leaning on her side the pup happy but she felt something wrong like her father was keeping a secret thats dangerous.  

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:53 pm
Kagu continued growling, "get up rodent." she stood towering above him. "I can see your not going to speak to me. maybe your just an idiot." she growled glancing over to the bat. "Get in the cage. you are going to be my under-spy. your lack of speech might be annoying but the bat will have to translate for me." she growled thinking he may be of use. 'no speech means he wont be able to accidently give away his position, a rat from below, a bat from above. brilliant'

Orion sat next to him "sorry dear, I had some business to take care of before I arrived. then I saw violet."
"oh thats ok, your hear and the sun is still out. maybe we should all just eat. your the youngest violet you get first dibs."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:58 pm
Flinching and cowering as she growled, he remained in his spot, not finding the energy to do what he was forced to do. The child was afraid of what she would do to him, and what would happen while he was forced to work for her.  

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:59 pm
Violet nodded smiling she hopped they don't kiss or anything cause they usually do that on picnics violet saw and turkey breast and was licking and and eating eating taking chunks (like how all K9s do when they see meat)her tail was wagging accidently whipping Orion's and Luna's sides but not as hard  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:04 pm
"oh for gods sake" Kagu got annoyed "I dont have all day you know, I need to get back." she growled and shoved him into the cage with her nose locking it afterwards she ran to the winter pack. placed the cage down in a bush beside the door. "now shut up, be very quiet if I come out and your gone, your dead. both of you." she growled at them before pushing the door gently into the pack leaders room. "hello Leader Andrew. I am here to discuss a possible higher position for myself in your pack, I feel I can be of some use to the higher ups and make my opinion heard" she pleaded to him.

"woah calm down violet. its only food it looks like you haven't eaten for days" Luna smiled and pulled her back a bit.
"its ok there's loads to go around. the food here may be scarce but we will get plenty." Orion said to them both and began eating as well.  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:12 pm
Only grunting to her words, Andrew didn't look at her in the eyes, and merely looked at the ground boringly as he said "Go ahead. Speak to your heart's content." He was hoping for a day without anything happening, but was now depressed that he had work to do.

Ryan shook in fear once more as he was pushed inside the cage, feeling as if death had come to collect his soul. He paid no mind to the bat and continued to hope for survival.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:16 pm
she looked at him and thought 'well, that was a lot easier than I thought... with a leader this lazy maybe it will be easy to take over' she nodded as she exited the room.

~~meanwhile~~
"hi?" the bat spoke to him "I'm frudy" he said and tried to shake his paw.
Kagu came back out and grabbed the cage. "well that was a lot quicker than I had expected it to be."  

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ultra_Violet_Bianca

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:17 pm
Violet felt being pulled a bit she forgot her manners she put food in a plate and used her muzzle to push it towards Luna"Here you go mother you can eat too y'knooowwww" she said while having turkey pieces on her muzzle smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:21 pm
Wondering why she left, he thought about it longly, until he decided to be safe. Reaching inside a secret compartment in his chair, he pulled out a long dagger and hid it underneath his tail, just to make sure that she wasn't a assassin.

Ryan looked at Frudy's hand and flinched as he held it out, afraid that he was as cruel as Kagu. But when she came back, he continued to cower in fear, seeing that she wouldn't care about his fear and that he's only a child.  

Ark-anios

4,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

green2griffin

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:22 pm
"I knowwww" she said "but I er... I already had some" she looked at her blushing a little
Orion looked at her as well. "thats ok, no blushing to you" he licked her and continued to eat grabbing some duck and putting it on his plate  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff