Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:03 am
(We could always just create more profiles for the time being)

User Image
Dawn walked around the garden a while, thinking about poems. She like to write poems once in a while. Mostly about how she dreams to escape the surrounded mansion and how she's going to find her blood pact.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:30 pm
(( So do you mean that we would control more than one character?))

After Julie made her breakfast, she sat down at the table and ate. She had gotten used to the whole being prisoner in a mansion thing, but she still hoped to find her blood pact soon.  

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:56 pm
User Image
I walked around the mansion in discreet. No one must see me. I had tried vainly to leave and I have no hope of going back in. So why was I here? I wanted to see where they kept the others and I wanted to free them. I don't want them to feel what I've felt as long as I had. I was one of the oldest tests. And I know what they did to me was the closest to hell on earth. I saw a few children. They had various looks. I saw some with fins and wings...freaks just like me.

They seemed heartless. My heart broke. I must free them!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:56 am
((I did but I dont think she'd appreciate you bumping here. I can delete it if you want? I am a crew member))  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:54 pm
(*facepalm* Please don't argue, I don't think bumping here is a good idea, it kinda takes up space, and I'd appreciate it if you had waited untill I accepted your profile)

User Image
Dawn walked back into the house and saw someone sitting in the dining room eating. "Good morning young one, I see you've gotten yourself comfortable this morning." she smiled at her as she walked by.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:15 am
((Well I apologize for being impatient but I could have been meaner by putting my profile own my own on the profile page. Sorry that i sound rude but I love rping so damn bad!!!! Sorry!!!))

User Image
Nicholas stealthily entered the mansion and hid himself in the ventilation system. His aim was the experiment room. He needed some clue as to who he shared blood with. He wanted to live.

He crawled and saw that he was above the dining room. He saw a few children eating there and one sat alone. A pang of loneliness hit him. He was like that too when he had lived there.

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:03 pm
(Lol, I know that feeling too XD )

User Image
Dawn walked into the music room and hesitated a moment before sitting down to play the piano. She looked around to make sure no one was watching, then she hummed a tune to herself and her fingers started to play the song.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:20 pm
User Image
"Hm. Music still exist here huh," Nicholas muterred silently as he crawled over the ventilation over the music room. Her look at the pianist and realized that he had seen her from the dining room with the child before.

Perhaps she could help me, he thought to himself but he assigned himself to watch before he did anything. He wanted to be sure that she can be trusted.

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image
Dawn's fingers danced over the piano keys without a thought at mind. She became so calm that her wings slowly spread out and she silently mouthed words to the poems she wrote and eventually came to singing them in a calm, dream-like voice.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:20 am
User Image
Oh, so she's the one with the archangel virus. Pity she only have half of me. If she had both than she could have been the one who shares blood with me, Nicholas thought as he saw the girl spread her wings.

I think I know her name though. What was it? He continued thinking without realizing that he was starting to make audible sounds from his shiding place.

I think it was Dawn. Yes, her name is Dawn, he thought in triumph.

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:54 pm
(They just mixed the blood, not the virus type, so it wouldn't matter if one's an angel and the other's a demon, which I think I would find very ironic XD )

User Image
Dawn slowly started to end the song and when she stopped she sighed with a dreamy look on her face. "Oh!' Dawn exlaimed, startled that her wings were spread out. There was a faint pop as the wings dissapeared and some of the feathers floated down and faded away like snow. "What am I thinking? I'll never get out of here, even if I did, I wouldn't be able to find my Blood Pact..." Dawn said quietly to herself as she stroked the piano keys. As she turned and got up, she heard a soft, muffled sound from above. Confused, Dawn looked directly up at the ceiling where the vents were, then shook her head as she convinced herself it was her imagination.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image
Miyuki balanced herself on a tree.
"Trapped..in a mansion.."she muttered as she covered her face from the sun.

gas powered stick

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:34 pm
(@Reiko: Oh I love your siggy, it's so cute! >w<)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

senku on top of a the roof thinking about what he was here for"hmmm....."  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items