Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
Special Nonsense Contest!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want Owl White Kachina Dancers Wings?
  YESSS! :D
  Feh...who would want such a thing? >:O
  *sandwich dance*
View Results

strawberryn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:18 pm
silent_ninjaz_girl
Why is it called a funny bone, when if you hit it, it's not funny at all?

Once upon a time a long time ago, there once was a pink chocolate covered man. The color pink back then was considered a manly color(yup that is actually true). Wal anywhoo this pink chololate covered man often ate himself. He found that he was quite yummy but he didn't want to keep eating himself or else he would be dead(obviously). So he searched and searched the whole universe to find the source of his chocolateness. Along his way to find the chocolateness, he met an evil king named King Funny. King Funny was not funny. King Funny decided to kill the pink chocolate man because his kingdom, the source of the chocolateness, was running low on chocolate. So while awaiting his death, the pink chocolate man burped. King Funny yelled, "OFF WITH HIS LEGS!" and the pink chocolate man replied, "you can't say that for I no longer have legs!" and the pink chocolate man ate his legs and sighed. They were so yummy. King Funny yelled, "FINE! OFF WITH HIS HANDS!" and the pink chocolate man said, "nope! I have no hands!" and he ate his hands. They were also yummy. King Funny yelled, "FINE!OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" and the pink chocolate man didn't reply because he had already eaten his head. It too was yummy. All that was left of the pink chocolate man was his elbows because he couldn't lick it. King Funny said, "GIVE ME YOUR ELBOWS!" and the elbows came to him. King Funny liked them so much that he decided not to eat it and he named it after himself. He thought it was quite funny. That is how the Funny Bone came to be. burning_eyes

So basically, it's funny because King Funny, who was not funny, thought it was funny so there. xd I realized that I didn't really anwer the question!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:13 pm
silent_ninjaz_girl
Sweetums322
Ok, I know I said that it was over, but I'll keep it going since people are playing now. Have fun~

Yay! Thanks for keeping it going! You just gotta wait for people and they will come...slowly but surely...I hope... whee

~How far east can you go before you're heading west?
~Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?
~At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
~What is Satan's last name?
~Why do doctors leave the room when you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.
~If girls with large breasts work at Hooters, then do girls with one leg work at IHOP?
~If a transvesite goes missing, would youu put their face on a carton of Half and Half?
~Why is the Lone Ranger called 'Lone' if he always has his Indian friend Tonto with him?
~When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
~Why is it called a funny bone, when if you hit it, it's not funny at all?
~Why do people say "heads up" when you should duck?
~Why is it OK for dudes to slap other dudes' butts in football, but not in any other situation?
~Why does triangularly cut bread taste better than square bread?
~If there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?
STFU  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Stormy Werewolf

Liberal Humorist

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:23 am

As many as you can claim with your space taking skillz.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:38 pm
Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs

want to know why? cause when you take a bite from your friends hotdog theyll yell ''HEY DONT STICK MY MICWEINER IN YOUR MOUTH" XD  

Arrekasu

Friendly Regular

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

3vry1 h4t3s m3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:52 pm
~How far east can you go before you're heading west?
~Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?
~At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? =p
~What is Satan's last name? =i
~Why do doctors leave the room when you change? They're going to see you naked anyway. =z
~If girls with large breasts work at Hooters, then do girls with one leg work at IHOP? =z
~If a transvesite goes missing, would youu put their face on a carton of Half and Half? =a
~Why is the Lone Ranger called 'Lone' if he always has his Indian friend Tonto with him? =
~When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny? =r
~Why is it called a funny bone, when if you hit it, it's not funny at all? =u
~Why do people say "heads up" when you should duck? =l
~Why is it OK for dudes to slap other dudes' butts in football, but not in any other situation? =e
~Why does triangularly cut bread taste better than square bread? =s
~If there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?=s  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:03 am
:OOOOOOOOOOO nuuuuuuuuuuuuu! im to lazy scream  

Forgive My Sins

3,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ll CRAYON ATTACK ll

Familiar Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:39 pm
well i bet you expect me too say the right one cuse its the right one to use welll nooo im gonna say the left one because (1) wheres the point in doing the boring stuff.(2) being odd is the funn way out. well yea thats it bye  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:49 am
ALERT!

THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED!!
I'm sorry everyone. I no longer have the wings because my account has been hacked.

IXI Captain Hitsugaya (The hacker) Took all of my most valuable items. Thank you all for you're amazing answers, and if I still had the prize, the winner would have been silent_ninjaz_girl. I'm really sorry I can't give you your prize crying  

Sweetums322

Bullet for the Forsaken

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:13 pm
Can any1 help me my acc got hacked and im poor  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Sweetums322
ALERT!

THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED!!
I'm sorry everyone. I no longer have the wings because my account has been hacked.

IXI Captain Hitsugaya (The hacker) Took all of my most valuable items. Thank you all for you're amazing answers, and if I still had the prize, the winner would have been silent_ninjaz_girl. I'm really sorry I can't give you your prize crying

ATTENTION!! I BOUGHT THW WINGS!! biggrin
Congradulations, silent_ninjaz_girl!! YOU WIN!! HAVE FUN WITH YOUR WINGS!!  

Sweetums322

dem0nicd0rk
Captain

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:06 pm
WHAA IM TOO LATE!!!!!!!!
aww,that really sucks....  
The City of Gold