Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DID YOU?!
  Yes TT^TT
  NO! RAWR! >:O
View Results

Angel of the Doctor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:13 pm
For the people that didn't cry, did you have an...emotional piralysis?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:16 am
I just thought it was dragged out too long and by the time it actually came, I was already over it. Besides, he didn't die. He regenerated.  

gorramKayna

Angel of the Doctor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:47 pm
gorramKayna
I just thought it was dragged out too long and by the time it actually came, I was already over it. Besides, he didn't die. He regenerated.

Good point.
And I think Ten's a bit relieved.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:48 pm
okay your gonna hate me for this, but all i did was shrug my shoulders and said "meh! its not the end! its never the end!"
ive watched doctor who for years and years and i didnt feel sad for the loss. also it took too long for his so-called death and it should of just got to the point of his regeneration.

sorry guys neutral  

Deus Phoenix

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:05 pm
I did but I got the emotional gene from my father so I cry at shows and movies a lot. I loved Ten but eleven is great too. How he end "I don't want to go" just got to me.

I am excited there is a new doctor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:10 pm
No. I could not for some reason... I would have. But I just couldn't.  

grandaire

Ursine Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mosdras

Friendly Lover

7,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:02 pm
......I cry when ever i see the Doctor upset. so yeah... i balled for three days after that and everytime someone talked to me about the Show.

THen the Pandoeica happend and i went off the deep end and cried for three hours afterwards, then the next day made the mistake of watching it again and ended up crying the whole week and sadly had a night mare about it.

I think my subcontious was pissed abouit it too...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:11 am
I didn't expect to be so upset when the 9th doctor regenerated! I loved that doctor so much. my friend made me wait to watch it until she was there with me and we both bawled.

I was very close to tears when the 10th doctor died but by some miracle kept them at bay. I was in a daze for awhile though  

maineiacgurl

Aaya-San

Man-Hungry Fatcat

14,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:08 am
I watch this show and can't not cry.

Be it with 9, Rose leaving, John Smith "dying," and then there was 10.

I really couldn't stand it. Every episode after the prediction I was on the brink of tears. Until the last two episodes.

I really, really like 11 because of that. I bawled during the Pandorica, but overall the season was way happier. He just seemed way uplifting in comparison to 10's era.

But I still cry if I really think about those episodes or rewatch them. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:13 pm
imacashew
Oh god, I really wanted too...From the way he was in so much pain. I really felt the need to cry.

But my stubborness prevented me from doing so...I love you, Tenth!!

(am I the only one who thinks the new guy looks like a creeper?)

I know what you mean. But honestly (it's saddens me to admmit this...) I thought Tennent was kinda creppy on his first episode sweatdrop But he's now my favorite. And as for Smith, I was afraid he's be awkward and creepy, but after 3 episodes, he's almost (almost!!!) ties with tennent. He's pretty good. ninja  

Lexi-Raini

clementine-6450-

Fashionable Shopper

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:19 am
I cry everytime i watch the episode or even think about it. I cried when rose was sent to the parallel world as welland when the ninth doctor died!.Throughout the entire new years day episode i was crying on and off untill i burst into tears at those final words" I dont want to go" crying I heart David Tennant I didn't want you to go either!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:35 am
What really gets me is that 10 dies then Matt is bouncing around saying "I'm a girl!!" I was crying from tennant then laughing hysterically, it made me so mad!!!! AND I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THE SECOND HALF OF PANDORICA!!!!! grrrrrr.  

Crimson Standard

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Megathread 100

Natchan1984

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:38 pm
I managed to only be teary, and hold myself together until the very end. "I don't want to go." T.T  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:43 am
I don't cry very easily at TV and movies... but I still felt very sad. And I love Vale Decem.  

Chenrezi

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

lost traveler69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:07 am
i cried and then i rewinded it and cried again and repeated that until my tv broke  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff