*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
REJOYCE WITH ME I BROUGHT SOMEONE TO THE LORD! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many people have you brought to the lord?
  none *sob*
  1-5 people
  6-15 people
  16-25 people
  26-50 people
  I stopped counting a long time ago...
View Results

Sakuradynasty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:09 am
That's good, I'm happy for you and your friend. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:37 pm
That's awesome! What made him want to convert though? Did he have any reasons?  

nyamh_rose

mhpr1nc35509

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:46 am
that's cool and all, but just because he was Wiccan doesn't mean that he was going to hell. none of us know who is and who isn't going to hell. only the almighty God can determine that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:16 pm
Technically, if you don't believe in God Him, you'll go to Hell. I don't know if God makes any exceptions though because I'm not him. I do think that he'd make an exception for children up to a certain age when they haven't really decided what they want to believe. I mean, hey, babies probably don't think about God once they're out of the womb. The world is still so new to them at that time and it would be so very cruel if they died and went to hell just because they didn't make a conscious thought of something along the lines of "I believe in God."  

nyamh_rose

Alumnus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:48 pm
YEAH! GO JESUS!
"our God is and awesome God he..."

Hey that's good that someone came to Jesus, all heaven rejoiced, that's a funny thought biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:39 pm
Awesome! You go gal! xd  

Blitzen Scribe

flyingemu27

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:54 pm
Alumnus
YEAH! GO JESUS!
"our God is and awesome God he..."

Hey that's good that someone came to Jesus, all heaven rejoiced, that's a funny thought biggrin

That's right, all heaven rejoiced over him! That's such a beautiful example of God's love and His true desire for you not to perish.

Good job, live4him4eva, and keep it up! I'm trying to show someone christianity, but I feel that she's interested for the wrong reasons....you see she has a crush on me....and I think she only wants me to notice her and approve of her.....so I might be in a little trouble. I did give her my copy of "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis, and she's read a good amount of it in one day....I think that what she reads will stay in her head for a while, despite whether I like her or not. But I'm in the clear for now cause I already have a girlfriend and it might be a while before she even still has a chance to ask me out. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:44 pm
live4him4eva
In fact what makes it extra special is that I brought a Wiccan to the Lord!

Listen to the sad part though...

Before he said the sinner's prayer he told me that he has unforgiveness in his heart to his parents because he loves his mom and hates his dad. Unfortunatly his father got full custody of him and his siblings and he never sees his mom anymore than once a year. There were so many other things that he admitted too and I felt so bad for him. sad

Now listen to the weird part...

I felt so bad the I placed my hand on his sholder so that I could pray for him and then I suddenly was bawling uncontrollably. I tried and tried to regain my composure but to no avail. I took my havd away from his burdened shoulder and I stopped crying almost immidiatly ninja ...weird I thought. I just put my hand back on him again to pray for him and it happened again! eek

Now listen to another sad part...

I now think that if he has so much pain inside of him that when one touches him in the environment and mood that we were in that you would feel his pain too then I could only imagine how bad he must feel inside of him.

now listen to the last part...the happy ending...

HE ISN'T GOING TO HELL NOW! PRAISE THE LORD!

woah..that was sudden...but thats cool...at my school i'm trying to get my friend to belive but she says that its to late and that she could have belive if i had knwn her 2 years ago...she wants to be like me...all happy and rejociefull but she can't...so i need help...do you have any advice??  

June Stealth

June Stealth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:52 pm
i have also been through tuff times where i know it was wrong to do but i did it anyway...i felt so ashamed i thought God was going to punish me in a teriblly way...it was so scary till i relized that nothing bad happened accept for guilt....but then i asked for forgivness and the feeling went away  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:17 am
that rocks!!! mrgreen  

wafl_boy9000

Ricette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:47 pm
I find it offensive that you are claiming to have saved him from the eternal damnation of Hell when you have absolutely no clue if he will ever or ever was going to head to the hotel for heathens after death. You are not God.

Now on you touching him and feeling the overwhelming urge to cry, its called being an empath. I'm the same way. I touch someone, I feel their pain, their joy, their fears. Its helpful when helping them through their problems I have found.

And for the record I am far from Christian. I label myself pagan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:45 am
Ricette
I find it offensive that you are claiming to have saved him from the eternal damnation of Hell when you have absolutely no clue if he will ever or ever was going to head to the hotel for heathens after death. You are not God.

Now on you touching him and feeling the overwhelming urge to cry, its called being an empath. I'm the same way. I touch someone, I feel their pain, their joy, their fears. Its helpful when helping them through their problems I have found.

I'm sorry Kacy but as most christians believe if you do not accept Christ (haha, i almost said Chris) as your Lord and Savior than sadly you do go to hell. It may or may not sound nice or pretty, but that's how it goes in our belief. It's not to be offensive or say he was horrible or anything like that, only that we are all fallen and have only one redeemer.

And as for the whole he got saved, Yipee! That's fantastic biggrin Now make sure he goes and shares his story with others too! It's by the power of our testimony that ours are healed smile

as for the poll, again, not such a huge fan :/ We should be doing all we can to witness and show the love of Christ *not RAM the bible down their throat* to others but counting in tallies isn't what God came to save. He cares but it's not a game or who "wins".  

Siren of Saturn

SUPERSQUIRRELX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:05 pm
Well congratulations ^_^.
You should feel pround of yourself!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:21 pm
Siren of Saturn
Ricette

I'm sorry Kacy but as most christians believe if you do not accept Christ (haha, i almost said Chris) as your Lord and Savior than sadly you do go to hell. It may or may not sound nice or pretty, but that's how it goes in our belief. It's not to be offensive or say he was horrible or anything like that, only that we are all fallen and have only one redeemer.

And as for the whole he got saved, Yipee! That's fantastic biggrin Now make sure he goes and shares his story with others too! It's by the power of our testimony that ours are healed smile

as for the poll, again, not such a huge fan :/ We should be doing all we can to witness and show the love of Christ *not RAM the bible down their throat* to others but counting in tallies isn't what God came to save. He cares but it's not a game or who "wins".
Oh I know that Jessica, but still just because a bunch of Christ believers hundreds or even thousands of years ago said that if you do not believe in Christ you go to hell, doesn't make it true. And just because the bible might say, don't make it true either. We have no real way of knowing if Pagans such as myself will go to Hell or if it even exists in the terms that so many think it does. But I still find it offensive. I mean, trying to convert those who do not hold ot your beliefs is so very wrong I think. Just let it be. I mean, I don't think God will give you a gold star or extra brownie points for each "poor soul" that is saved. More like he will be kinda sad or something that his children feel the need to screw with each other's free will and belief system.  

Ricette

divineseraph

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:31 pm
live4him4eva
In fact what makes it extra special is that I brought a Wiccan to the Lord!

Listen to the sad part though...

Before he said the sinner's prayer he told me that he has unforgiveness in his heart to his parents because he loves his mom and hates his dad. Unfortunatly his father got full custody of him and his siblings and he never sees his mom anymore than once a year. There were so many other things that he admitted too and I felt so bad for him. sad

Now listen to the weird part...

I felt so bad the I placed my hand on his sholder so that I could pray for him and then I suddenly was bawling uncontrollably. I tried and tried to regain my composure but to no avail. I took my havd away from his burdened shoulder and I stopped crying almost immidiatly ninja ...weird I thought. I just put my hand back on him again to pray for him and it happened again! eek

Now listen to another sad part...

I now think that if he has so much pain inside of him that when one touches him in the environment and mood that we were in that you would feel his pain too then I could only imagine how bad he must feel inside of him.

now listen to the last part...the happy ending...

HE ISN'T GOING TO HELL NOW! PRAISE THE LORD!

He wasn't going to anyway, most likely. Forcing conversion is bad news and leads to mindlessness.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff