Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crevista Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:51 pm
"Oh sorry." Kiara said, not surprised that Naoko was shocked. "I'm a uh, demon of some sort." she said. Good thing we're far from where the villagers are, she thought. She doesn't want anyone to panick just seeing her, and she told Naoko, "Please don't be scared of me. I mean no harm." she said. She wasn't in the mood to be her normal self, it was too hot for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:43 am
Naoko shook her head "No no! its ok!" she said and stood up "I just.. never saw a demon before". She bowed and kissed her hand "Its nice to meet a pretty demon like you" she said, trying to act as the boys in her contry.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:02 am
Kiara was so surprised. This guy kissed my hand. she thought. Because her skin was pale, it was obvious that she blushed. "Uh, thanks." she said, looking at Naoko.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:52 am
Naoko noticed Kiara is blushing and looked away "I dont want to hurt her like they hurted me.." she thought and looked back at her "She might kill me if i will anyways". "E..er your welcome" she said after a while with her boy tone.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:55 pm
"Hm, I sense you're nervous or something... Are you okay?" Kiara asked, looking at Naoko. I'm not, apparently. she thought, I'm not the one to ask this questions, he should be the one asking this... Stupid sunlight... she glared to where the shade of the tree ends, where the sun is shining, and then looked back to Naoko, her eyes a bit more welcoming than before.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:41 pm
Naoko tried to avoide the qustion and said "You seem like the one who isnt ok" she looked at the sun "Do you.. umm.. want to go to a place where the sun isnt strong?" she asked, she tried it wont sound like a date or something.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:42 am
Kiara turned to Naoko and said calmly, but there was a hint of excitement. "Of course, I would love to. Do they have any inns in the place?" she asked, looking at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:47 am
"err.." she said and rubbed the back of her head "Im not sure.." she said quietly and looked down "I just arrived here"  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:59 am
Kiara just nodded, then said to him, "May you excuse me for a moment?" she said, then hid behind the trunk of the tree they were under. She hid her horns, and touched her scar on her face so that it would be hidden too. She began to have white skin, then went out of the trunk and looked at Naoko. "Okay, let's go and look for the inn now, shall we?" she said, then tucked her hair behind the coat and put the hood up on top of her head again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:03 am
"s..sure!" she said and walked with her "You know.. i never knew demons can actually be nice.." she said slowly "They always tell that demons are blood chaser and really bad" she said and looked at her.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:53 am
You're lucky I'm not in the mood to be my true self. "Well, they have their moments." Kiara said, scoffing, thinking that almost all of the demons she knew were like what he said. But then, in a weird way, she wanted to smile at him. And she did. Then she said, "Hm, you have any money?" she asked him, remembering that she had a pocketful of the place's currency.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:08 am
Naoko chacked her pocket "Few coins.." she said and sighed "sorry.." she lookd down sadly.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:36 am
"Oh don't worry, I have. I just asked if you had, to know just in case." Kiara said, then continued to walk towards the inn. She saw the building in plain sight, and started to walk a bit faster now. I really need to get out of the sun, she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:40 am
"Ah!" Naoko said and trying to catch up "Y..you are really fast!" she said as following her.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:44 am
Kiara stopped in front of the inn, its shadow casting over them. She saw Naoko catching up, and waited for him. She took a moment to breathe in the air that was in the shadows, and sighed, feeling relieved.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff