Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Squad 12: Science and Technology Division ~ Ayato_the_Blue_Canary ~
Squad 12 Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:27 am
Ayame typed up several lines of code and such. After about 45 minutes, she finished and turned to Castiel, "First parts done. Now we just need to come up with the physical form and reishi restrictions and such."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:42 pm
"Okay thats good, here are the prints for the physical form. Now how exactly do we come up with the reishi restrictions?" Said Castiel he was confussed as he wasnt a scientist  

hellfiresage13

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:48 pm
"Alright. And the reishi restrictions are set up after we create the physical form. To do that, I simply need to program in the maximum amount of reishi released during each use. That's basically set up so that you don't overload the device by accident or cause damage to yourself," Ayame explained looking at the design.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:58 pm
"I see well, i will let you handle the math... but i would geuss that the reishi shouldnt exceed a power level of 7-8. anymore would attract unneeded attention"  

hellfiresage13

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:06 pm
"That makes sense. Alright, I'll just add those specs. . ." she muttered before walking over to a rather large table with various tools layed out and she immediately went to work of creating the device.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:12 pm
Castiel flash Stepped away out of the lab for a few seconds and returned with 7 different flavors of Ramen and 5 different varieties of soda. Sitting them on the table he opened up a can of soda and sat the other 4 on a table beside Ayame's working table. take a thing of Ramen he began eating " Thought you might want something, work makes me hungry. *chuckles* but since we havent done to much i geuss i better save some!' Standing beside Ayame he watched her skill and precision in her craft. He would definately have to pay her back in the future.  

hellfiresage13

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:17 pm
"Hm? Oh, thanks," Ayame replied, a bit suprised. This was the first time someone had brought food for her. She took a short break to grab a bite to eat, then hurried back to work. 2 hours later, she finished.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:22 pm
The device shinned in the lighting of the lab. Dark mist floated in the center of its clear shell. Lightning and fire flew across the mist like a storm raged within it. It was beautiful. Smiling Castiel said" Its how i pictured, thank you Ayame! I will repay you once i am Captain. You wont have long to wait." Castiel didnt grab the object though, he wanted to make sure he wasnt to eager to rip it out of her hands.  

hellfiresage13

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:29 pm
"You seem pretty ambitious," Ayame remarkd as she took a few photo's for the 12th division records. After she took a few more notes she carefully handedhim the object, "Use it carefully. And you do know if you screw something up 12th division can't be held responsible right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:51 pm
Taking the Object lightly he said" Yes of course. I am not the sueing type anyways" he said laughing. The reishi of the object pulsed in his hand. Slowly he slipped it into a pouch. Then the reishi dissappeared from the room, surpressed by the material of the silk like pouch. "good bye Ayame, when i am captain come to me if you dont already have bankai and i will train you. Thank you very much" Castiel kissed her hand and was gone, leaving to the training grounds he was being trained at. Leaving the Ramen and soda for Ayame as a minor thank you till he could give her a better gift.  

hellfiresage13

kh-avin
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:20 am
Kh-Avin walked through the locked door using his Captain Eleven card."Can you direct me to a;Miss Ayame please."He asked one of the cheifs."Yes,I saw her a while ago with a guy working on a device.Follow that hall and take your second right.""Thank you."Kh-avin walked down the hall,counting his steps in his head,he saw what looked like a glass wall shooting lightning,he moved on to the second right."Hello."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:39 am
kh-avin
Kh-Avin walked through the locked door using his Captain Eleven card."Can you direct me to a;Miss Ayame please."He asked one of the cheifs."Yes,I saw her a while ago with a guy working on a device.Follow that hall and take your second right.""Thank you."Kh-avin walked down the hall,counting his steps in his head,he saw what looked like a glass wall shooting lightning,he moved on to the second right."Hello."

ooc: Read the first post KH.

Ayame was about to reply when she heard someone enter, "You don't have permission to be here. Leave immedeatly."  

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100

kh-avin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:46 pm
Ooc:It appears I am still captain.(ask one of the VC's for details)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:53 pm
OOC: KH since you are still Captain can you give me my bankai and vizard form? like today? i have the hygouku  

hellfiresage13

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:02 pm

OOC: Yes he is still Captain, the details are very boring if you wish to hear them xD. Point being; yes KH is still the 11th squad Captain.

~ Squad 12: Science and Technology Division ~ Ayato_the_Blue_Canary ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff