Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Karakura Shrine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:37 pm
"I bet most Captains wouldn't hesitate to unsheath their swords" Lolek murmured sofltly to himself. The wind was starting to pick up a little. The trees were leaning towards the east. A few leaves were being blown by Lolek. He closed his eyes, and rested a little.

Lolek woke up to find a small red bird pecking at his forehead. "F-fenix, what the hell?". He quickly sat up and the small bird stoped pecking him. The small bird started making all sorts of weird chirps and sounds. "What do you mean I have to go back? to were? AHHHHH!! Your not helping" He looked at the little bird as it flew up high in the air, it flew donw and landed on Lolek's head. Lolek steped down from the roof and started walkign up a path.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:19 pm
Michio appeared at the shrine a little while after Lolek left. (OOC Im grounded right now so I figured that this would be the perfect time for Michio to be depressed) Michio stopped in the middle of an open area in front of the shrine. He crouched and pressed his hand hard against the ground. Six pillars rose from the ground around a stone platform that looked kinda like the stump of a tree that had got cut down. He sat upon the stoop and began to meditate with a dark look on his face. Large amounts of dark reiastu was being released from Michio and was causing hollows to appear and start attacking the humans of Karakura Town.

(OOC yeah when michio is suffering he causes everyone to suffer too.  

NinjaSamurai360

NinjaSamurai360

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:36 am
Michio kept releasing more and more reiastu causing more hollows to appear. Now even Gillian and Adjuchas were beginning to appear, not only killing humans, but destroying homes and buildings as well.

(okay where are the shinigami that are supposed to be protecting Karakura Town?)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:44 am
Lolek came back after he got pursued off by the Captain. "Michio? what are you doing" He said seeing all the Hollows. They werent attacking us because they knew better. "You'll get your wish soon, i bet the Captains are still pursuing us." He sat on the brick steps again and meditated.  

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

NinjaSamurai360

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:31 pm
"It is a necassary sacrifice," Michio said with his eyes still closed. If I do not do this every few years, my zanpakutou can build up enough reiastu to possess my body for at least a day or two. Do you know why Hueco Mundo is all desert? Not a single source of life other than death?" The sky became darker and darker, until it appeared to be after sunset. More hollows kept showing up. Now several buildings were on fire. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Now an immense amount of reisatu was bursting out of Michio, forming a tower that made it's way all the way to the clouds.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:44 pm
(once i am out of my fight with my Captain, i will come a help with this story line, just give me some time okay slow down the posts lol)  

hellfiresage13

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:49 pm
"Yeah, yeah thats great Michio" He said, the spiritual pressure didn't affect him all. "Just save some for the Captains" he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:33 pm
( at the rate th fights going... well i wont be out for a while lol so i am gonna act liek this is an Arc)

Castiel arrived on the scene of the shrines wrekage. it was becoming hell on Earth, Calmly Castiel released his reiatsu (which easily surpassed that of the acergae captain). Looking at all the hollows comming toward him Castiel Fired out a salvo of shakkahos each was aimed perfectly,(hitting thr mask) killing every hallow that were hit by the spells.
soon Castiel had killed every hallow, except for the freaky enegry pumping Espada, and the Espada he had seen earlier in the park. It was a strange sight, this pillar of energy and no one around it was shocked. it brought the aspect of how much everyone there had seen in their lives.  

hellfiresage13

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:44 pm
"Wow, that was so amazing. You killed a few hollows." He said coldly. "Lets tr y to see you kill two of the top 10 hollows alive." He wasn't very happy to see a shinigami under Lt. level.

((Your spiritual pressure can't surpass a Captains. It just doesn't work that way 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:47 pm
(i am a VC lol i am in the 6th squad, fine my reiatsu is very close to a captains)

looking at the Espada he laughed. "Man i didnt really think you could talk, we never got to finishing our convo. Whats your number" He said with a smile. Looking around all Castiel felt like really doing was helping the people hurt by this hollow attack.  

hellfiresage13

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:05 pm
"You'll find out my number if you kill me" He said to the shinigami. "Michio you can stop now" He screamed at Michio, feeling the immense spiritual pressure coming form him. "You get to battle now, a shinigami came" He said in a sing-song voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:16 pm
"i see so we fight 2 on 1 then." said Castiel, with little doubt or fear in his voice. Slowly he pulled out his blade and called "Fall Down on to the Wicked, Sage Angel" In the mist that covered him for the few seconds he was hiden Castiel released a hell butterfly, unseen and un detected, it slipped into Soul society, it would take a while before people showed up. Castiel could last till then and beyond. if both of the espada didnt ressurect.

Looking seriously at this espada, "My name is Castiel" he said coldly. Flashing forward Castiel struck at the Espada with extreme strength and speed.

(Note: Read my Shikai ability so you know what my sword does. its in the 6th squad section)  

hellfiresage13

NinjaSamurai360

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:53 am
Michio turned to Lolek without opening his eyes. "Leave this one to me. If you get in the way, you might lose an arm. Michio turned his head back to center. "It seems that we have a disturbance. You have a half an hour. Finish him and be silent until the next time." "If I ever had my way, there wouldn't be a next time." Michio opened his eyes, now red other than there usual yellow. "Heh! Who do we have here?" The reiastu being immitted from Michio started to swirl instead of funneling upwards. He got into a standing position and hovered above the platform he was sitting on. It started to sink back into the ground and Michio controled the reiastu he was immitting, building it inside instead of releasing it. This increased the spiritual pressure in the area, causing rocks, leaves, and anything on the ground to levitate in midair. "Now, should we begin?" Michio said with a sadistic grin on his face.

(I'm being serious right now. Unless someone interferes with the fight, you have a good chance of dieing.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:38 am
Lolek watched as Michio got ready to fight. "Well i was going to let you fight him anyways" He yelled at him from the steps of the Karakura shrine. "Ill just profile him form up here. . " Lolek mumbled to himself

((Lolek is a profiler by the way. . .i never put that in the profile...))

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

hellfiresage13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:03 am
(Michio, i am not going to let you jsut push em around. you arent going to kill my character)
Looking at Lolek dissapear, Castiel directed his attention at this new prospect. "Lots of energy you got there."
Castiel flashed forward at full speed, he slashed downward onto his opponent.  
~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff