Submit

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:54 am
[OOC: XD Yeah, same here. I'm going to go to sleep. Nigh everyone! ^^]

Matt frowned, quickly landing on a piece of coral sticking out of the reef. [Not the Giant One.] He couldn't afford to get his coat wet. It was a petty excuse, but as he gaze upon the situation, it made more sense to him. In the process of landing, his cigarette was doused, and lighting his finger on fire, the cigarette was re-lit. "Need any help with your wing?" Actually, he had picked up some minor healing in his travels. Walking over to the two over the coral, his form seemed to flicker with light, the heat of the fire inside stretching and reaching to the surface. Taking a bandage from his pack, he started to wrap the wing in the heated bandage and tightened it so the bone would heal right.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:00 am
"thanks but i also want to fight with both of you after my wing heals a bit". he said hopeing to have a challenge.

[ok]  

hayato kurisaki

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:07 am
[I might not go yet. But probably soon. ^^]

"A fight eh?" Matt smiled fiercely, sharply baring his picture perfect teeth. Stroking his fur coat, his eyes sharply gazed at the harpie. "It should be better soon. The heat really helps heal quickly." Breathing in, he puffed out a ring of smoke, and chuckled. "What can you do? I mean, what skills?" Letting his own trident hang from his back, Matt gazed at the undine's trident. "Nice trident.." Turning aback at the half human harpie, Matt nodded with a concerned look set by the trident. "I think a fight would be interesting."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:30 am
"Good fighters dont tell what they can do espcially harpies" he said grinning. He then tryed to move his wings and with a slight relief he could fly but with a little pain "tell me when your ready"  

hayato kurisaki

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:46 pm
"Ja, ja, whatever." Matt chuckled, with a sarcastic expression. "Actually, I can fight when ever. Guessing by that tone... you're already okay then." Holding his index finger out, and his thumb up vertically, Matt held his breath. After a few minutes, smoke began to pour out of his mouth, providing a smokescreen. As this happened, he shot a ball of fire, which had been condensing around his hand. It spun, firing at his torso as Matt flew into the air, above both.

[It's not really a gun. Just think of something that was thrown and that would be more accurate. :]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Crystal shot a fast pillar of water up at the pyromaniac. She then raised a wall of water around the harpy and turned it into ice. "A fight here is not exceptable! This is a sacred reef! Withdraw at once!" She exclaims.  

Bullet_Ber

hayato kurisaki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:36 pm
"Fights always happen here whats the diference now" he then pulled out his kanabo and started hiting the glass wall "just this once atleast"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:30 pm
"Hm.. this is a sacred reef." His entire body flared with fire, evaporating the pillar of water that came up beneath him. "Hey, Mr. Harpie, let's move out of here." Matt nodded, puffing out another ring of smoke and letting the smoke screen clear.  

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:08 am
"If you wish to fight, you may go to Barona Bay, but not here! This is our home!" Crystal shouted at them. She turned the ice wall back into water, releasing the harpy. She points at the shore. "The bay is over there. You beasts can settle your problems away from our reef!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:39 am
"Prioities first i like that maybe we could still fight but if there is any other harpie packs maybe we might have a little fight and we could be helping you at the same time. I guess if there is a attack whoever kills the most enemies is the best fighter" he said confeidently.  

hayato kurisaki

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:16 am
"Naive harpy. Is violence all that fills your mind?" Crystal asked rhetorically. "If you really wish to fight me then it shall be it." She raises a big platformof water and turns it into ice. It was like a big arena held up by a few ice columns a safe height from the reef. "If I win this duel, you shall leave. But if you win you can stay." Crystal offered.

[[goin too bed now, just making one last post]]  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces