Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
What is your favorite Nintendo Console and why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:28 am
Veiss Wynd
Nintendo DS, The original.
Too bad DS Lite can't play GBC games, and pity the new DSi is no longer reverse compatible at all...It just killed the uber streak Nintendo handhelds had for their reverse compatibility. . Though TV consoles are nice, I like to be able to take mine and play with it anywhere I go without any inconveniences.
Though I still adore my N64, I very much like that the DS has a few remakes, and I wish it'd have more; For tv consoles, my favorite would be the 64, though I preferred the SNES back when I was a kid, after a while, I learned to appreciate the awesomeness of 64-Bit

I don't think the DS Phat can play GBC games.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:02 pm
When the Wii gets more good VC games, I'll say Wii.

For now I say SNES, lots of memories and time spent with it.  

sora4126

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:57 pm
Nintendo 64, no real contest. Why? Because it's one of the grandaddies that brought on gaming with a boom. Seriously, everybody loves at least one game that came on that station, and you knew it came on that station because "64" was usually slapped on the end of the title (either by real name or slang). Zelda 64? There. Donkey Kong 64? You know it! Mario 64? Most definately. Harvest Moon 64? You bet!

And you could build a house out of those cartridges, and they never broke. I even remember picking lite brite pieces out with a knife.

And it was the first Nintendo station that I was introduced to, so it's kind of like an old friend to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:48 am
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i lyk mai wii  

V1SUAL K31

Nintendokami

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:10 pm
My favorite will always be my Gamecube. It has the most games that I wanted.
Animal Crossing, Pikmin 2, Tales of Symphonia, Harvest Moon: AWL (The list can go on! I love you, Nintendo Gamecube!!! heart )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:55 pm
You do know you're not supposed to necro topics right?  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:29 pm
If I was answering this about a month and a half ago I would've said Wii but since it decided to crap out on me I would have to say GCN. Why? Because it still f***ing works after years of punishment duh.

Ah crap this topic was necroed...stupid ******** people quit necroing!!!!

Hey Nintendo it would be nice if people like you read the rules once in awhile. If the topic is not on the first page it is dead. That means you are to not post on that topic period.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:57 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
If I was answering this about a month and a half ago I would've said Wii but since it decided to crap out on me I would have to say GCN. Why? Because it still f***ing works after years of punishment duh.

Ah crap this topic was necroed...stupid ******** people quit necroing!!!!

Hey Nintendo it would be nice if people like you read the rules once in awhile. If the topic is not on the first page it is dead. That means you are to not post on that topic period.

I already made sure to tell her.

Let's just drop it and move on.

Kindly requesting a lock, please.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:18 pm
NGC, because I bought and have more games for it, that and my DS.
<3<3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:37 pm
I'm gonna have to go with the DS.
Cause just like the PS2, for every shitty game, there's 2 good ones.

golden_ninja91

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:20 am
Nintendo 64.

Not only did it have an uber load of awesome s**t, but it was the first CONSOLE I've ever owned.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:39 am
The original gameboy it had freaking Super Mario land 1 and 2! Wario apears for the first time in 2 and you get to fight him! mrgreen  

FatxManxMaggot

Longshot CS-6

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:29 pm
though the Wii is awesome, the N64 is the best console ever. it just is.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:21 am
The Nintendo DS, a touch screen, tonnes of cool games and wifi. What more could you ask for in a console? I think its the best of them all, but the rest are still cool.  

ev_kev

stormwolfchild

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:09 pm
The DSi, cos its more than a games system. you can download stuff, listen to music and take photos, as well as muck around with all the stuff that comes with these.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff