Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] Norse: History and Lore: UPDATE ON TEACHER LAST POST Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh Em Jesus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:45 pm
Yay! Can't wait. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:04 pm
I'm afraid I'm going to have to postpone the new assignment. I've been out of sorts lately and personal issues have shown up. I will try to get the next assignment in this weekend.  

WritingZombie

loveblackbutterflies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:52 pm
Hello, I just wanted to say, I'd like to join your class. I have a set of Elder Futhark runes and a couple of pieces of information to help me understand them but I think having a mentor will really give me insight to what they are trying to say to me.

Hagalaz
My favorite rune is Hagalaz. It symbolizes to me of the necessary destruction that takes place for rebirth of the world. In a smaller way, it gives me the impression that even though one door is closed, another will open, and can help you move on to the better and more positive things in life. When you first try to interpret the rune, it can give and off feeling, but after contemplation it really is a positive symbol.

Hagalaz or Hail reminds me of life/karma, since it can interpret problems as a way of testing yourself to bring out your strengths. Sure, while you are in the test, it can feel awful, but afterwards, you can look back and accept how you went. Even if you fail, you can find your mistakes and make a note for next time.

My last reason for feeling connected to this rune, is because it helps you let go of unwanted habits you have or even just encouraging you that the better is just ahead of you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:34 am
Yay! I just made a set of rune "stones", its really oven baked sculpey, but still! I love them. heart  

Oh Em Jesus

loveblackbutterflies

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:42 am
Just popping in to ask if this class was still a class?  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:07 am
No, I'm pretty sure the teacher isn't running it anymore. shame, I thought this might be one of the few that lasted past the first assignment.  

Oh Em Jesus

loveblackbutterflies

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:41 pm
Aww, well thats a disappointment then. The teacher hasn't been online since the 27th of April.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:41 am
I've sent a PM to the teacher. Either he or I will let you know what's going on.  

dark_angel_32189

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:10 pm
Here's what WritingWulf had to say:

Quote:
I havn't been able to teach seeing as I was banned from the site by that one chick admin :/. Thank you for contacting me though, I won't be on here much. The tolerance level on Gaia really isn't as high as I thought it was.

Sorry guys, looks like this class is closed. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:05 am
Thanks for letting us know Maggie. 3nodding  

loveblackbutterflies

The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games