Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Meta Decks of the new format. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which will be the top?
  Lightsworn
  Gladiator Beast
  Light and Dark Monarch
  Zombie Synchro (Down but not out)
  DarkDAD (I'm sure it has some bite left)
  Plants
  Blackwing (Just a guess)
  Other (Please tell us your other ideas)
View Results

tetsu1234

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:00 pm
Monarchs, plants, and beasts.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:38 pm
Tamake-Sempai
1 card can MURDER lightsworns and it is a common in the new set so i say plants (and not just because i already SLAY lightsworns with them)
1 card won't be enough, especially a card with 1700 ATK.  

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

Jazz Turnabout

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:40 pm
Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Tamake-Sempai
1 card can MURDER lightsworns and it is a common in the new set so i say plants (and not just because i already SLAY lightsworns with them)
Also that it's not a common. Plant support isn't getting any higher in playability, and tournaments certainly haven't proven their worth above Lightsworn.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:46 pm
I also have to say plants are unlikely. They have the power but they aren't quick and reliable enough to get a continuation of wins and most of them lose control in the first few turns unless they can get out the Princess and Black Garden.  

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

Saniichi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:44 am
Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Tamake-Sempai

I dont know if you've checked the rulings yet, but all fortress stops is Celest and recharge (cards where the cost is before the effect can resolve). The rest of the LS effects still work, they just dont get the mill.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:38 am
Sending cards to the graveyard for Solar Recharge is not a cost. The only cards who's cost is to send cards from the deck to the graveyard in Lightsworn are Celestia, Lightsworn Angel, and Charge of the Light Brigade.

I could see where you'd mix up the Charge/Recharge.  

Jazz Turnabout

Saniichi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:30 am
Yeah I meant charge lol. The rulings for the set are up on shiek right now. Havent checked to see if their anywhere else since shiek is where I go for YGO news.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:38 pm
Personally i think after raging battle Blackwings will become a force to be reckoned with mainly because of their GB-rivaling speed. Also im 99.9% sure the Reactor monsters will pay a fairly large part in the new metagame, if not having their own OTK then at least being blended in with some of the other top-notch decks. (I can see it now: TeleDaD Lockdown. *shudders a little*)  

The_Moon_Has_Two_Sides

The_Moon_Has_Two_Sides

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:33 pm
Sieg Selwyn
However, you claim reference to dominance with TeleDaD, when the new banned list demolished it. Good job, sir. You don't know what the ******** you're talking about.

Looks like somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed. Pardon me for having a momentary memory lapse. rolleyes Caius Lockdown or whatever then.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:27 am
with the new pack and the new list out, I'm not sure what will be the top. One thing for sure when raging battle comes out morphtonics will get pretty high.  

sky_rider19

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:25 am
i think yubel with dark strike fighter can otk if the right combo is set into motion. i've gotten yubel down to an artform.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:57 am
I love that people delete my posts! surprised

At the very least, edit the one word out that you seem to be having a problem with.  

Jazz Turnabout

Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces