Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
YGO Fan Fic. Crew Wanted! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:31 pm
Jin_of_the_thunder
so whats your idea of how the middle child fits into the story? also what do you mean by acadia? my volcabulary sucks lol.
The Arcadia Movement is from YuGiOh 5D's. It's a collection of psychic duellists (deal actual damage in a duel) who are building an army to take over the world, or were anyway until their boss and base are destroyed by Dark Signers. I think the middle child is involved due to the youngest trying to take over his company aswell so joins the fight before she has the chance.

EDIT Basicly the oldest has Seto's business attitude, the middle has his stubborn and supperior attitude and the youngest has his darker, anything goes to obtain power attitude.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:37 pm
the thing is i know nothing about the 5D series thats why i was trying to come up with a whole story with was in the middle of GX and 5D with new organiseation.
by the way, can you explain the whole D-wheeler thing to me. i watched the first episode of 5D and they were racing on bikes for no reason. so what is the deal with them exactly?

Edit reply:
cool its good to set them apart somehow, i think the age gap should be something like 19-17-14 aswell. also we need to come up with a way so the eldest can get his company back somehow. i was thinking after he lost his company he would have been hanging in the slums with his two side kick friends, and start winning underground duals to find out who obtained the company from him. (we also need to work on how they did it?)  

Jin_of_the_thunder

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:41 pm
Jin_of_the_thunder
the thing is i know nothing about the 5D series thats why i was trying to come up with a whole story with was in the middle of GX and 5D with new organiseation.
by the way, can you explain the whole D-wheeler thing to me. i watched the first episode of 5D and they were racing on bikes for no reason. so what is the deal with them exactly?
It's a more exiting way to duel and it allows for better chase sequences than just standing still and duelling. It was probably a KC idea but it doesn't say.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:48 pm
lol so basically the motorcycles are pointless. So what are your thoughts on how the eldest lost his company.  

Jin_of_the_thunder

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:52 pm
Jin_of_the_thunder
lol so basically the motorcycles are pointless. So what are your thoughts on how the eldest lost his company.
Don't know. As long as it's not similar to how Kaiba loses KC in Yu-Gi-Oh! R or the 4th Anime season.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:00 pm
just a thought, what if the bad guys have some form of goverment conection and have framed the eldest for some kind of high class crime like embeslement. so while the eldest is on the run the bad guys have assumed control of his company. thats why he and his team of lose friends are trying to uncover the mystery by dualing in the slums and undergrounds. what do you think of that?  

Jin_of_the_thunder

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:04 pm
Jin_of_the_thunder
just a thought, what if the bad guys have some form of goverment conection and have framed the eldest for some kind of high class crime like embeslement. so while the eldest is on the run the bad guys have assumed control of his company. thats why he and his team of lose friends are trying to uncover the mystery by dualing in the slums and undergrounds. what do you think of that?
Very good, very, very good. I like it a lot, it will give plenty of plot to work with, diverse characters and interesting stories.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:12 pm
lol bout time i was due a good idea. btw i was just wondering about decks. so far we have 5 characters

eldest: VWXYZ/light
side-kick 1: worrier
side-kick 2: fire/horus
Middle: dragon (by the way what kind of dragon deck, had it got LV cards or anything, cause i want us all to be oridginal about our characters decks)
youngest: (any idea's for her? seeing as she is the bad guy maby give her a dark deck. like DAD or something)  

Jin_of_the_thunder

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:16 pm
Jin_of_the_thunder
lol bout time i was due a good idea. btw i was just wondering about decks. so far we have 5 characters

eldest: VWXYZ/light
side-kick 1: worrier
side-kick 2: fire/horus
Middle: dragon (by the way what kind of dragon deck, had it got LV cards or anything, cause i want us all to be oridginal about our characters decks)
youngest: (any idea's for her? seeing as she is the bad guy maby give her a dark deck. like DAD or something)
The Dragon deck varies a little but it does have Horus. The youngest has either a Normal/Skill Drain deck or a TeleDAD/Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End deck.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:22 pm
is horus esential to his deck becuae i was hoping to put him in the fire guy's deck. also i think we should focus on making the decks more flashy than effective if you know what i mean.
becuase were writing the duals insted of being in them we know what cards there gonna draw and such. i just dont want characters having perfect decks, every charcters got to have there weakneses.
i just think we should lay off stapple cards, make duals more exciting than realistic.  

Jin_of_the_thunder

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:28 pm
Jin_of_the_thunder
is horus esential to his deck becuae i was hoping to put him in the fire guy's deck. also i think we should focus on making the decks more flashy than effective if you know what i mean.
becuase were writing the duals insted of being in them we know what cards there gonna draw and such. i just dont want characters having perfect decks, every charcters got to have there weakneses.
i just think we should lay off stapple cards, make duals more exciting than realistic.
It's quite essential but I will see what I could do instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:34 pm
cool man thanks, i apreciate the co-operation. btw i best get going. i have college tomorrow and i didnt get much sleep last night either. goodnight  

Jin_of_the_thunder

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100

Synaku_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:49 pm
I was just wondering, maybe the villain could be a younger Divine. His aim would be to use the Duel Disks Kaiba Corp. creates in order to measure Psychic Dueling activity in Domino-turning-into-Neo-Domino. And when he get a spike, he recruits the duelist in question. We might even be able to slip in a side story of how Aki was drafted into the Arcadia Movement, because in the duel with her father, Divine got a message indicating a spike of power from her Duel Disk.

Then we can make the eldest ( or the one who has the resentment and connection to the evil) be one of Duelists with Psychic capabilities. I think it would also be wise to give the one who has these powers to run a fire deck, since inflicting real burns to a Duelist is...well quite maniacal.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:18 am
Synaku_Blade
I was just wondering, maybe the villain could be a younger Divine. His aim would be to use the Duel Disks Kaiba Corp. creates in order to measure Psychic Dueling activity in Domino-turning-into-Neo-Domino. And when he get a spike, he recruits the duelist in question. We might even be able to slip in a side story of how Aki was drafted into the Arcadia Movement, because in the duel with her father, Divine got a message indicating a spike of power from her Duel Disk.

Then we can make the eldest ( or the one who has the resentment and connection to the evil) be one of Duelists with Psychic capabilities. I think it would also be wise to give the one who has these powers to run a fire deck, since inflicting real burns to a Duelist is...well quite maniacal.

uhm....i dont understand a word you just said there lol. do you know where i can find 5d episodes?  

Jin_of_the_thunder

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:19 am
Jin_of_the_thunder
Synaku_Blade

uhm....i dont understand a word you just said there lol. do you know where i can find 5d episodes?
Check the media room for subbed episodes. If you want dubbed (english) try youtube or veoh.  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff