Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
Florida Supercon 2009 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinzouki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:46 pm
Edi Nippoli
Yikes, it's all the way down in Miami? D: I've never even been to Miami before.

You might like it, its a pretty cool place if you like clubs and good food 3nodding

@Blufoo: That sucks, there's still 2 months away though so maybe things might work out with coming down? surprised

Oh and I hope at least some of us in the guild can go I am most likely going on Saturday (the day Bruce Campbell is going). If anyone else is going for sure, lemme know in this thread to plan a meet up for those attending in the guild. I'll be with at least 1 other friend there surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:49 pm
Jinzouki
I am hoping I can go this year will there be a big guild meet-up then? surprised

I hope so! biggrin

ANYWAY! Will anyone dress up?  

Spartan S15

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Jinzouki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:04 am
I am hoping to dress up, just need to find a good idea for a costume that I can piece together or have somebody make easy and within a month surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:26 pm
I might be there on the Saturday,
just so I can meet Bruce Campbell.  

Drevid

Jinzouki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:39 am
I might end up doing the same, me and my buds are big Bruce Campbell fans. Drevid do you know if he's signing autographs or doing some sort of meet & greet or just speaking to a crowd? surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:42 am
Jinzouki
I might end up doing the same, me and my buds are big Bruce Campbell fans. Drevid do you know if he's signing autographs or doing some sort of meet & greet or just speaking to a crowd? surprised

To tell you the truth I have no idea.
The only thing I do know, is at 4 he'll be doing a Q & A session on the Main Events stage. He may be signing autographs at other times, but I don't know where or when.
You could purchase a Bruce Campbell Autograph ticket. http://floridasupercon.eventbrite.com/
It guarantees you an autograph, but it's $25 with a $.99 fee. confused  

Drevid

Jinzouki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:30 pm
Not bad....I mean Roddy Piper only charged 20 bucks for autographs or pics taken with him so it works out alright with me, just need to pick up an Evil Dead poster for him to sign (well 3, one for me, and the other two for my buddies who are huge fans).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:04 pm
Yay! I cant wait! Never been to Miami. My b/f and I are going to stay at the wyndham that weekend. If there is a guild meet up I am all up for it! ^^  

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jinzouki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:06 pm
I hope so, cause conventions are always better in groups. I also wanna take alot of photos of cool cosplays so if anyone here plans a cool costume I can upload it on photobucket (with your permissions of course rofl )  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:19 pm
Jinzouki
I hope so, cause conventions are always better in groups. I also wanna take alot of photos of cool cosplays so if anyone here plans a cool costume I can upload it on photobucket (with your permissions of course rofl )

if I go...I'll wear my Geek Squad Shirt, Blue Jeans, and White shoes

but maybe we should post our pictures here to figure out who we are so we find each other?  

Spartan S15

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Spartan S15

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:21 pm
diaryboy
Jinzouki

if I go...I'll wear my Geek Squad Shirt, Blue Jeans, and White shoes

but maybe we should post our pictures here to figure out who we are so we find each other?

oh, and btw... WE HAVE TO ASK GAIA TO GO!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:41 am
I got no idea what I'm wearing that day, I won't be in cosplay that's for sure. As for Gaia I doubt it, not at least till they finish their "tour" then again they went to Toronto so anything is possible razz BTW any more people going? this thread is nearly dead gonk  

Jinzouki

Spartan S15

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:27 am
*waves arm really fast*

QUESTION!!!

WHAT DAY WILL BE THE MEETUP DAY? :O

I hope it's Saturday!  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:17 am
IM GOING AND DRAGING MY FRIENDS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!  

LadyMaggotLives

LadyMaggotLives

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:10 pm
Jinzouki
So....any more people going? o_o Was kinda hoping this thread picks up a bit so we can have enough people to do a meet up over at the con, right now I am at 95% I can go, in fact taking somebody with me, my good friend who is a big Bruce Campbell fan.

yeah im going,
if you get engought people then we should totaly do a meet- up  
Gaians of Florida

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas