Ok.
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

Elspeth Telrunya

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:44 pm
*hugs I pray you will find a better job God bless  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:39 pm
*tosses optomistic ideas* maybe we should all buy a hotel together then we can help each other out  

Arsenic-Donut

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bellaxxmuerte

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:54 pm
i can sympathize with you. i lost my job in november, i'm in the middle of a divorce and i'm forced to live with my parents. i just found a new job but i won't earn enough to live on my own. times are hard and i pray that you'll be able to get back on your feet soon. good luck!!! razz razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:47 pm
Good luck to ya.  

wolfen26

Conservative Werewolf

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:48 pm
Best of luck in finding a job!

If it makes you feel any better, I can tell you that at 29, I spent five months living at home with my parents while I was finding a new job and getting on my feet after I found one. If you persevere, things will turn up! *sends good vibes your way*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:48 am
Thank you all. It's means to much to me. heart

I was reading my lease and it said I need to give 60 days notice, not 30 like I though. That's ok, I still have money to last another month and it will give me more time to pack and organize my stuff.

As far as my absence, my internet was out till today by a weird glitch in their system and no fault on my part.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

loren_aries

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:58 am
It's rough having to move back in with your parents, you get used to living your way and then you have to abruptly adjust to a new/old way.

On the bright side living with your parents takes stress off certain things which will allow you to focus more energy on getting a better/another job and getting back up on your feet...

also saves a little money so you might be able to start in the green..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:07 pm
loren_aries
It's rough having to move back in with your parents, you get used to living your way and then you have to abruptly adjust to a new/old way.

On the bright side living with your parents takes stress off certain things which will allow you to focus more energy on getting a better/another job and getting back up on your feet...

also saves a little money so you might be able to start in the green..
That was the generally idea, get my head above the water and save enough money to start again.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

jessies_angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:33 pm
bump.

cool avi. i like the ears  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:22 pm
I'm sorry things are so hard for you right now. I hope you're able to find a better job. Job pickings are so slim right now. I'm only getting maybe 15 hours every week and right now at my job that's the BEST anyone is getting. It sucks. The economy is getting worse and it's scary because people aren't able to afford things that maybe a couple of years ago weren't expensive. I just don't get it, but I'm hoping in the new year things will get a lot better. Just hang in there and don't give up.  

Mikiba

Crystalwolf78

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:40 am
I know how that is im still looking for a job my last job got to the point where i had to quit cause it only had me working 1 day a week for 3 hours i moved in with my bf and his Social Security is paying for it so im ok for now but i still need a job to get stuff for my kid and things  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:27 am
More bad news for me, Circuit City is officially out of business now. Their website was taken down, all US stores are getting rid of inventory, and plenty of irate customers are worried about their computers and warranties.

So I'm not sure how long I have, but it's not looking good. Now I have no choice to start again.

If you have a store near you, right know everything starts at 10% off, some items have 20% and 30% off.

I knew that is going to happen, but not so soon after I start with them.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:07 pm
Lets us remember, this country has seen worse. The economy is pretty bad right now. Remember, to keep yourself from drowning, keep your head above water, keep kicking your legs, stay calm, and dont give up! We'll all rebound from this!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:35 am
I gave my 60 days to the renters. I started the clock to be out of this place so everything has to be moved, cleaned, and empty by March 31.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Jasmines grace

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:45 am
you not alone some people here in california are losing their aparments due to the landlord not being able to pay..Their trying to stop the tenants from losing theirs cuz its not their fault..Really have you ever seen 4 homes empty in your neighborhood? One neighbor collected their stuff in the middle of the night, 1 was foreclosed,1 is making a project so is never their, behind us use to be home and is not..Where I live unemployment is all ready at double digits.. We try to keep upbeat, but its hard sometimes.. OUr house is paid for, my father stepped in and paid the taxes..My husband lost his job october, got a job and lost it due to moving to a smaller warehouse and belive it or not for having too many people doing the work.. Not because they didnt have the money..It really was a fire hazard..We have on going house projects we do to keep busy..Fixing garden.. Things that dont cost much or very little..  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff