Oh my goodness. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-X-Luciferin-X-Bandit-X-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:40 am
Quote:
One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it. [emphasis added]

LO-Fuggin'-L!

Quote:
[Replying to 'as for not seeing evolution it takes several million years... incase you missed that memo...']

several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years.

Quote:
To say the Bible was written by men and may contain inaccuracies completely contradicts the word of the Bible.

============

How can you people NOT love this website... i haven't laughed so hard in a long... LONG time...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:06 pm
Websites server isn't working for me.  

loveblackbutterflies

Molak

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:54 pm
Quote:
RANDOM ATHIEST: Damn you, Christian! We hate you! We claim to be tolerant of all religions. But we really hate your's! That's because we athiests are hypocritical like that! Die, Christian!
oh so its the athiest that are hypocrits, i always thought it was the christians i mean, they say love everyone but as it turns out they just love themselves, maybe....
Quote:
Most afflictions like this are caused by sins committed while still inside the womb.
possable how?......
Quote:
Yes, that is a great company. I bought one of their large print version (old eyes... what can I say?).

The only thing I don't like about them is they sell foreign language versions of the KJB. I don't think that's right. We know the only true translation is the 1600's version in English.

It's too risky for anybody to translate that into other languages. Mistakes can creep in... and that can lead to heresy. True Christians should only read English.
oh yeah, like the original christians in anchent rome spoke english.... if i remember the spoke latin.....
Quote:
several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years.
clearly whoever said this does not know how evelution works, it works through the generations, and as the generations go on, one baby may have a mutation and be different then the rest, and its babies will have the same mutation and it will keep on going from there....
Quote:
I honestly don't care about your rights. If it were up to me, all Atheists would be burnt at the stake and or cast into a river with weights tied to their ankles and or placed before the firing squad, etc etc etc.
the guy who said that can get arrested for atemted murder now woohoo!!!!!
Quote:
Me and like-minded Christian students are trying to organize a mock stoning of openly gay students at our campus. We will be using crumpled up gray/brown construction paper to represent rocks, and will recite bible verses in opposition to their sinful nature. We will throw a volley or two of these "rocks" at every Gay person we happen to encounter that day.
and then you will be arrested for herasment.......
Quote:
You see, I have this wonderful thing called "faith" and with that I have no need of proof.
yeah, tobad in a court of law faith counts as NOTHING
Quote:
God revealed to me two things about the timing of the rapture. God specifically told me 2007 was the year, because I was only going to have from 3 to 3 1/2 years to spread the message after my book was published.
what year is it?

ok i could keep going, and not that this isn't fun but i should stop now....

Thanks for reading  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:55 am
I want to know how they "know" that the world is flat...I mean... wtf... And if a girl gets raped she is married to him?? That's twisted, and the one where the dad can do anything to his kid as long as he doesn't penetrate her... I feel bad for that guy's kids.  

Willow Wolfblade

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

KillerQueen Bash

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:09 pm
User Image
© Robin Wood 1997

I'm very tempted to go into the forums that those quotes come from and tell them how wrong they are, but one of them is down for maintenance and the other has a REALLY odd format that makes my brain hurt too much.

© Robin Wood 1997
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:16 pm
Starlight_Veil
Ignorance
This past spring I was expelled from my high school. Why? Because I'm a Christian. There was a girl in my class who was wiccan, and I didn't want demons to possess me or anyone else and save her from satan. So, I told her that her faith was evil and told her to accept Jesus as Savior and she would be saved. Simple as that. Just say the sinners prayer and you can be saved!

Well I got sent to the principal for that. She said I was 'discriminating' against her religion. I was only doing what the Bible, God, Jesus and my pastor said! How is that wrong!?

Well, afterwards I was forced to aplologize, even though it's a sin to, so I never meant what I said. So, instead I put a copy of a Jack Chick tract in her locker about how wicca and a paganism lead to murder, rape and other horrible things because it lets the devil get inside of you. I also left a little note about how she was going to hell. I was hoping she would see the error of her ways and repent from the evil, disgusting 'religion'.

Instead I was called down to the principal again and this time there were two police officers there. And they said I was under arrest for harrasing this girl and threatening her! What did I do? I just wanted her to accept Jesus and be saved! Now her family (all evil, stupid, disgusting god hating wiccans) want to sue me for discrimination and creating a hostile workplace! How is that fair? She's the one who's discriminating against me because I'm one with the LORD!

Jesus is the only way to salvation! It's that simple people! No pope, wicca, or anything stupid like that! JESUS ONLY! Why is is wrong to tell others that? It's all the fault of the ACLU and simlar atheist organizations trying to destroy us Christians. Next they'll want to genocide us for doing our Godly work.

.....Need I even say anything? ....Are these people serious?

....anger...lots of anger :/  

WritingZombie

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:24 pm
Things Like Chemistry
Quote:
There are NO exceptions to abortion whatsoever. It is God's will that the woman was impregnated, and therefore she must birth the child!

I'm glad to see there were no "abortion is OK if she was raped" replies. If she was in fact raped, she must play the hand that was dealt to her, accept it as God's Will, and raise the interracial baby as her own.

Did anyone else catch that?
Wow.

Ew, racist much? Honestly how some people think...
Starlight_Veil
Ignorance
This past spring I was expelled from my high school. Why? Because I'm a Christian. There was a girl in my class who was wiccan, and I didn't want demons to possess me or anyone else and save her from satan. So, I told her that her faith was evil and told her to accept Jesus as Savior and she would be saved. Simple as that. Just say the sinners prayer and you can be saved!

Well I got sent to the principal for that. She said I was 'discriminating' against her religion. I was only doing what the Bible, God, Jesus and my pastor said! How is that wrong!?

Well, afterwards I was forced to aplologize, even though it's a sin to, so I never meant what I said. So, instead I put a copy of a Jack Chick tract in her locker about how wicca and a paganism lead to murder, rape and other horrible things because it lets the devil get inside of you. I also left a little note about how she was going to hell. I was hoping she would see the error of her ways and repent from the evil, disgusting 'religion'.

Instead I was called down to the principal again and this time there were two police officers there. And they said I was under arrest for harrasing this girl and threatening her! What did I do? I just wanted her to accept Jesus and be saved! Now her family (all evil, stupid, disgusting god hating wiccans) want to sue me for discrimination and creating a hostile workplace! How is that fair? She's the one who's discriminating against me because I'm one with the LORD!

Jesus is the only way to salvation! It's that simple people! No pope, wicca, or anything stupid like that! JESUS ONLY! Why is is wrong to tell others that? It's all the fault of the ACLU and simlar atheist organizations trying to destroy us Christians. Next they'll want to genocide us for doing our Godly work.

.....Need I even say anything? ....Are these people serious?

Afer reading this, I thanked the Gods I was homeschooled...  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:18 am
Quote:
Jesus is the only way to salvation! It's that simple people! No pope, wicca, or anything stupid like that! JESUS ONLY!

Funny, I was always taught when I was Roman Catholic that the Pope was the messanger of God and Jesus, like he had some connection we did not have. Weird ^.~

This thing made me so angry I had to go and meditate for two hours to calm back down...these people scare me

)0( <3  

Phoeona

FinalGrimoire

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:13 am
It's the people like this that make me very uncomfortable with Christianity...
My parents are "Christian" but they don't pray or go to church.... They haven't read the Bible either...

These people can't call themselves Christian though. Christianity (the religion I was born into) is about tolerance and peace. In Christianity, sinners will be punished after death. We don't have to do anything to them...

And all that stuff about homosexuality? WTF? Two of my best friends were bisexual... they dated! They were girls! It didn't bother me. Love is love... no matter who it's with.
I don't believe in abortion.... but, some of the stuff they said was just wrong.... Rape victims brought it on themselves??? No, they didn't....

Christianity has never felt right to me... but these people bring that to a whole new level.... I want to cast spells, make hex bags, pray to whatever god or goddess I want! They need to leave other people alone... It hasn't hurt me any.... I turned out moral and okay, even if I'm not Christian!

Blessed Be to all who are tolerant and peaceful towards other orientations and religions!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:33 pm
i swear to the god and goddess that christians say their tolorant but they are contridicting themselves right there. that poor girl i fell so sorry and hey my mom found some of my notes on the holidays (she dosn't approve, but i told her will that make me stop beliving.. you can guess what my answer was) and well when got yelling she was saying that we don't belive in god and that we hate all other religions (she a while back read the principle belifes ,she also started ranting and raving about our view on sex) and i said techinally yes the god and the goddess and she said "There is no Goddess" and that hurt me alot and well arrgh thanks for hearing me rant i feel better  

KatsumiBatei

loveblackbutterflies

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:09 pm
Things Like Chemistry
Quote:
There are NO exceptions to abortion whatsoever. It is God's will that the woman was impregnated, and therefore she must birth the child!

I'm glad to see there were no "abortion is OK if she was raped" replies. If she was in fact raped, she must play the hand that was dealt to her, accept it as God's Will, and raise the interracial baby as her own.

Wow.

Yep, I caught that.

These people are sick and aren't true Christians. They are tolerant and are supposed to be forgiving and not push their beliefs on to others. What happened to "Love thy neighbour?" They are supposed to follow their book, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:26 pm
loveblackbutterflies
Things Like Chemistry
Quote:

Wow.

Yep, I caught that.

These people are sick and aren't true Christians. They are tolerant and are supposed to be forgiving and not push their beliefs on to others. What happened to "Love thy neighbour?" They are supposed to follow their book, right?

i know it just sickens me and this is another reson i do not want to be catholic because see what it does to some people it can turn you into a hypacrit (i know i spelled it wrong xp ). stop the world i wanna get off, and suicide is never the answer.
and the one with girls and sports i half like and dislike that one so what i play ice hockey there arn't alot of girls so i play with the guys and kick all there a**' and i'm am one of the more agressive players i get in there face and challange them and most of them are bigger than me so what just beacuse they know we can kick thier buts (no offense to the guys on the forum) don't say it isn't lady like look how many male figure skaters there are hows that for irony

KatsumiBatei

Blood Saga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:09 am
This makes me angry, scared and want to cry at the same time. It's just frightening that people can be THIS ignorant and not hear themselves. It just appalls me how people can have such little common sense and ability to think for themselves...

Despite all that, this quote cracked me up:

Quote:
No, God's p***s is not a biological organ. I never said God's p***s was the same as man's p***s. Obviously it wouldn't be. That is why I pointed out God has a Holy, Righteous p***s. That is to say, it's not the same as man's corrupted, fleshy one.

As I said when this subject first came up, once again: Penises are not just for sex & peeing. It is only because man is evil that he thinks of penises exclusively in those terms.

Man is made in the image of God the Father. That is the primary reason why man has a p***s.

You cannot insert your evil prejudicial ideas of man's p***s onto God - which is exactly what you are doing. God's p***s is not equal to man's p***s. It's really not hard to understand.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:07 pm
People need to be more tolerant of others.  

Draculas-Mistress

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items