Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:04 pm
"Don't worry. We're far away from that wretched place," Amaranth answered.
Synthic sat on the ground crying. Every so often the words, "I'm sorry" is heard.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:07 pm
Vexen sat up and looked over at synthic. "you....caused me so much pain that day..." he said...  

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:11 pm
"There were so many lives that I have ruined, but I remember each and every face... It's only atoneable by death... Please kill me," Synthic said, "I hate myself for doing that every day. I really do..." Tears fell down her face again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:13 pm
"i will not kill you, but the most reasonable punishment is for you to live in your regret." he said. "you killed my parents! and my brother...but not me...only tested on me...my life broke on that day..." he began crying again.  

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:14 pm
Rya wandered behind them, looking to Vexen. "What is wrong Vexen?" She looked normal again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:18 pm
Amaranth rubbed her hand on Vexen's back, "I'm sorry. Kir and I have had the same experience. Our parents are more than likely dead as well. Those scientists had taken Kir and I and had experiments done on us. That woman was only about ten at the time," She said calmly.
"Little flower..." Synthic whispered.
"Don't call me by that name," Amaranth snapped at her.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:19 pm
Vexen turned to Rya, "oh nothing...just in pain from these wounds i rechived. he looked back over to synthic..."it hurt me...and i know you can be a good person...everyone has a good side."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:24 pm
"Here I'll heal you okay?" Amaranth offered. Instantly her hand started to glow with healing magic.
"... How can someone who had killed and ruined so many... be a good person..." Synthic buried her head in her hands, "I can't be anything other than sick and twisted just like those other scientists!" She cried.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:27 pm
Vexen thanked amaranth and atempted to stand up, walked over to synthic and put a hand on her cheek. "there is just something about you that makes you different from the others, the sense of regret brings it out...you did not want to do this...you were forced..." he said, trying to make things better.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:32 pm
Synthic suddenly looked up, "Little Kir!' She said suddenly. She located him and knelt down next to him.
"Any funny stuff and you're dead," Amaranth threatened.
"I won't do anything," She answered back. She started checking his vital signs and eventually lifted his left eyelid, "That crystallis is still there afterall..." She said and fell back from him, "I'm sorry little Kir... I'm so sorry!" She cried again, burying her face in Kir's chest.
Amaranth looked up at Vexen as if to say 'what should we do?'  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:35 pm
Vexen walked over to her, "whats wrong with him?" he asked her before felling a sharp pain in his chest from the cut. he coughed up blood and fell back again.
((my bro wants the compy, ill be on tomarrow.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:37 pm
Rya frowned...  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:41 pm
Amaranth pulled Vexen back and placed him back on the ground, "Here. I'll heal you properly okay?" She said and placed a hand over his chest. She started to heal him.
Synthic paused, "What would nullify this many drugs and a magic injection?" She wondered weakly. She placed a hand on his chest and tapped.
"..." Kir didn't respond.

(I'm probably gone too)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:44 pm
Rya was silent.
(ok)  

Fujibayashi Shina

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:31 am
((morning everybody))
Vexen shook awake and sat up...he looked around to see where everyone was, when he noticed his wounds were healed. he smiled and thank amaranth, even if she could not here him.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff