Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
You know you think about Harry Potter too much when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trackstar06

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:58 pm
86.) Your entire photobucket account is devoted solely to Harry Potter icons.
87.) Not only did you work Harry Potter references into your World Civ class, but also into your Grad-entrance exam essay and your Holocaust midterm.

Oh, yeah, skills. Luckily the Holocaust professor was a fan, and understood my analogy. Got 10 extar points!!! (Gotta love college)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:13 pm
Very nice...I see you also posted in the Hitler to Voldie thread....time to go see your views.  

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Mindy Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:31 pm
88. You call your teachers Professor.

I almost did that once. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:35 pm
89. You are counting down to the next movie. (231 days)
90. In school, you write fanfiction instead of notes.
91. Everything you say, you often reference to HP.
92. You have playist on iTunes of HP stuff.

Guilty of all 4! xd

SuzelovesJamesPotter

AdmiralAdamaismyanti-drug

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:38 pm
I am sooo guilty of 19, 30, 36...only I managed to succeed, 38...but forget Halloween, I do it just to go to the book store and buy the books(I read them that much), 39, 52, 55, 56, 68, 74, 75, 81, 84, 88, and 90

93. Your teachers refer to you as one of the characters from the books, because you're always talking about them, even when you're trying to take a test
Mine kept sending it me to other classes to get me to shut up, and the other teachers sent me back, I am an outcast... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:00 pm
94.you go on about stuff you want for x-mas that you found on one HP site or another and then you turn off the subject of gifts and start talking about the Harry Potter you were reading last night
and I would probably be guilty of 93 if I went to school
(I'm home-schooled mrgreen )  

Misty_wolf_of Alagaesia

Quotable Guildswoman

6,550 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:24 pm
Head of Slytherin, I love your addition to the list! I am contantly refered to, at least by my friends, as Hermione. Ironically, I was sorted into Slytherin here, by tests, ect.

I'd be guilty of number 94 if my dad didn't forbid me to read the books/watch the movies. He THINKS I haven't but well, I'm good at acting.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:11 am
95. when you put a blanket that covers your whole body and pretend that it's invisablility cloak and go up to people and "Can you see me now?"

96. When you play with Harry Potter Action figures.

97. You do doodles on all your school work of Harry Potter characters.

98. When you get the Marauder's Map for X-mas and you tap on it saying "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" with your Sirius Black/Remus Lupin/James Potter/Peter Pettigrew wand and pretend the image wasn't there before and exclaim "It works!"

99. You get into a fight with your teacher over who is the ultimate fan in class (my sister & her PC Repair teacher are)

100. You plan to raise your kids on wizard fairy tales instead of muggle fairy tales.  

Reading Queen

gerp91

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:59 am
101. Your whole Christmas list was "anything Harry Potter". Hehe mine was XD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:14 am
102. You look up and search the room at any mention of Harry Potter or JK Rowling.

Heh heh, I'm so guilty of 97.

x_Shut Up And S m i l e

hilaryparkers

Distinct Survivor

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:03 pm
103. You have Harry Potte related dreams
104. You built a shrine in honor of your fave character
105. You visit the Haven everyday

99 is about me! My PC Repair teacher claims he's the ultimate fan, I just recently sent him pictures of the Marauder's Map I got for X-mas. He has yet to reply to that email, but I have a feeling when I go back to school he may just let me hold the title of Ultimate Fan. (At least within our school I'm sure I'm the ultimate fan.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:01 pm
I'm working on 104 right now. biggrin Well, it's a collage of random pictures of Hermione, Luna, Cho, and Ginny on some cardboard.

x_Shut Up And S m i l e

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces