[PRP] Skating on the Lake (Noel, Cinna, Aysu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:03 pm
Aysu giggled as well. "Probably, but this is too pretty to eat." She set it down on their blanket so it would be safe, and admired it. The naiad then thought carefully about her ability, and if it fit her or not. "The Guardians gave me a bag that I could pull anything I needed out of. I guess it allows me to be prepared for anything."

Her eyes darted from left to right. "Don't tell anyone my secret, though!" The naiad giggled some more. "But I usually get most of the stuff without my bag, anyway. Relying on it too much would be lazy." Aysu touched the candy sculpture again.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:12 pm
"Yes, it is." Noel let her fingers trace the heart and the two perfectly formed pae in the middle. "I would never eat anything so pretty." Noel said with a small giggle. She sat up then and shook her head, "We won't tell!"

Cinna sat on the blanket and nodded, "That's a cool power. Do you just say what you want and it appears inside?" That really would come in handy.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:21 pm
Aysu nodded, reaching for her picnic basket. Then, she opened it up, and took out the cloth magical bag that she always toted around with her. "It's sort of like that! See, I just think about what I want, and then I reach in here.

"Say I want glue, or something." The naiad demonstrated by reaching in. She fiddled around in the empty bag before pulling out a bottle of glue. Giggling, Aysu showed it off as if she was selling it. "Tada! I have glue!" There was a small disadvantage to her power, which was another reason why she didn't often use it. Hopefully, no one would notice their glue was missing...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:05 pm
Cinna clapped, "That's cool!" She then popped a piece of unused candy in her mouth, she figured it was her reward to do so. "Does it work for everything? Even big things?"

"Yeah, that is pretty cool." She looked in the bag and saw nothing and then out came the glue. "Do you use it alot?" Noel barely used her power, although it came in handy the other day.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:12 pm
Aysu nodded. "Yeah. It's kind of like a teleportation bag, I suppose, so I can pull all sort of things out of here with ease." Of course, there was a few problems with that. The naiad had no idea where the things came from. "I don't use it a lot, though. It's just a bit lazy to rely on it, after all."

Well, that and Aysu was never fond of stealing. At least it allowed her to get her stuff back from her brother, though. With a shrug, Aysu folded the bag back up and placed it neatly in her picnic basket.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:50 pm
Noel smiled, "Well, that is pretty coo.l" Noel nodded at the lazy part. She understood what she ment. You should never overuse your power. Noel was the opposite and barely used her power.

"Yeah, it's pretty neat." Cinna ate on a candybar that she hadn't used for her scuplture and then watched the other two girl, "So what are we gonna do next, Mama?"  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:54 pm
Aysu looked over to Noel with a grin. "Well, I did bring ice cream with me again if you're hungry." Then, she turned out to the lake, which was indeed frozen like the river had been. The naiad glanced over to Noel with a quirked eyebrow and a smirk. "Or we could go skating, if you aren't hungry."

Personally, Aysu was up for either. She was not particularly hungry at that moment, but she always liked eating ice cream. Skating was also delightful. The day prior was the first time the naiad had tried it, but already she adored the new activity.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:09 pm
"Ice skating? You know how to ice skate?" Cinna was surprized by this news, but thought maybe Noel could because there was alot she didn't know about her Mama. "I wanna skate! Teach me!" Cinna begged with a pouty lip.

"Yeah, we tried it out yesterday." Noel was excited to show her daughter her new moves and teach her. "You don't have to beg, we will both teach you. Let me make some blades." With that Noel got to work making three sets of ice blades.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:07 pm
Cinna's excitement only made Aysu more excited. Cinna did want to learn! Naturally, as long as Noel was beside her to help, Aysu was quite willing to help teach the teenager the ropes to ice skating. "It's really fun, but the ice is really slippery, so it's good to learn how to walk on land before you walk on ice."

Aysu gestured to the land. It was still blanketed with snow because of the snowfall Telrunya had been having for quite a while. "Thankfully, we have the soft snow to practice in. So even if you do fall, it won't hurt that much."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:39 pm
Cinna listened eagerly and nodded, "Ok, sounds cool!" Cinna watched her Mama make the blades and couldn't wait to get them on her feet and try to walk. She wasn't scared, Mama and her friend would help if she fell.

"Yeah, it's not hard once you get the hang of it." Noel finished making the sets of blades, "Did you bring string?" They needed to now level the blades out and then tie them on.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:45 pm
"Of course." Aysu happily got out a roll of string and handed it off to Noel. She then took one of the ice blades that Noel had created and begun the process of smoothing the tops out once again. After doing this yesterday, it did not take the naiad as long. However, she still treated the blades with care. After all, she didn't want to miss a sharp edge and leave one of them bleeding.

Once she finished with a blade, she handed it over to Noel. "I'll tie mine on last," decided the naiad, with a grin. "You go on and take care of yourself and Cinna first."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:54 pm
"Are you sure?" Noel asked as she took the dulled blades. "Ok, here we go Cinna." She tied on the blades onto Cinna's feet and then waited to get hers next.

Cinna giggled as the string tickled and then shivered, "They are cold." Of course her Mama wouldn't have noticed since she loved the cold. Cinna didn't really mind it too much though.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:43 pm
Aysu giggled. "Yeah, they can feel a bit cold. They are made out of ice, after all." She finished up another set of blades and handed them over to Noel. "Here you go."

Then, she moved on to finish her own blades, sticking her tongue out of the side of her mouth while she concentrated. It was an amusing habit of hers, but Aysu had no idea she did it. The naiad didn't even realize she was biting down on her tongue. "Alright, mine are done too," announced the naiad, proudly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:43 am
Cinna giggled, "Yeah, that's true." She ate more candy as she waited for the other two girls to get their blades on. "How much walking do we do first?"

Noel put her's on next and then watched Aysu. She smiled as she looked really cute with her tongue sticking out like that. She wondered if Aysu knew she did that. She then turned to Cinna, "However long it takes to feel comfortable first."  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:50 pm
Aysu placed hers on after she had finished, taking the string from Noel to do so. Once again, her tongue found its way out of her mouth as she tied the blade to her foot. Then, she proudly grinned at Noel. "Alright, I think we're ready."

She then turned her attention to Cinna. "Want some help up? They can be hard to balance on at first, and I don't want you falling over." The naiad smiled, getting up and heading over to her date's daughter. She was willing to give Cinna as much help as she needed.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff