Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Vash is cooking?? (Vash and Malloren) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:59 am
Thunk. Her head lightly pressed against the toilet seat after emptying the contents of her stomach. The female sighed and closed her eyes. Way to go Malloren...she killed her chance to be with the one guy she actually liked outside of family. Or at least looked even more like a fool then she already was. The female slowly rose, the acid in her throat burning away her anger to only leave pity and resognation. She dabbed at her mouth with some toilet paper before tossing it in and flushing. Her ears twitched. Vash? Oh gaurdians. She turned and walked to the door, but didn't open it, only rested her forehead against the cool wood. "Yeah...Yeah I'm okay...Nervousness, irritation, and food appearently don't mix so good though." Another sigh, shaking her head. "I'm sorry vash..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:37 pm
"It's ok, Mall." He said as he gently placed his hand on the door. "Maybe we can eat another night? You want me to get you some ginger ale?" He had heard it was good for an upset stomach.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:50 pm
She nodded, even though he couldn't exactly see it. "Yeah...another night. No ginger ale...I'm currently wary of putting anything into my stomach." She paused, listening to the bit of silence inbetween. Gradually, she worried her lower lip inbetween her teen. "But...I, I mean if you want of course...I'd like to lay down. The lounge couch with a big fire sounds sort of nice."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:53 pm
"Ok, well, how about I go start a fire and get a blanket out for you?" He rubbed the door and then finished, "Why don't you join me when you feel better?" He hoped she was going to be ok.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:58 pm
"That...I can accept." She spoke almost dryly, letting a small smile touch her lips. Just a small one. "I shouldn't be too long."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:03 pm
Vash patted the door and then went to find a blanket. He found a really soft fleece blanket and took it the lounge and laid it on the couch. Next Vash took the wood he found and made a fire. He stood back from it and then sat on the floor to watch and wait for Mall.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:34 pm
She moved from the door to go to the sink, slowly turning on the faucet and letting the water run. She looked at herself in the mirror. Soft midnight hair, silky black fur...luminous yellow eyes...She looked like something the cat dragged in. The female sighed, letting her head fall forwards. She could get through this...she could get through this. She just had to be easier on Vash...it wasn't his fault she was a pain in the neck. What she should be worrying about is how to have it so he didn't flee for the personals shop again. It was starting to look like this woud be a one sided love...She reached under the faucet and rapidly splashed her face. Like AMARA was she in love!! She shut off the water and rubbed her face into the towel. She'd rather eat rat tails.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:17 pm
Vash waited patiently, really hoping Mall was ok. He wasn't sure why she got sick. Did he put the wrong salad dressing on? Was the milk bad? Was it him? He hoped it wasn't the latter. Vash stared at the fire and watched it dance, so beautiful just like Mall.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:36 pm
She tossed the towel back on the rack before taking a deep breath, and exiting the bathroom. Down the hall and past the kitchen, she quietly stepped into the lounge. The fire crackled warmly, tempting her closer. But another thing stilled her feet while the flames pulled. The male, quietly sitting on the floor, just staring so thoughtfully into it. As if it was the most interesting thing in the world. She lightly smiled and glanced around, her eyes settling on the blanket. On the couch. She repressed a sigh, instead silently moving over to the furniture. She wrapped herself up in it before curling up in the corner of it to watch. Just watch. He was really, something else.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:28 pm
Vash heard her quiet footsteps the moment she entered, but waited for her to choose a place to sit. He was sad that she chose away from him, but knew it was better since she wasn't feeling well. Vash slowly turned around to smile at the feline pae. "Comfy? Need anything? You name it and it's yours."  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:31 pm
It was his own fault. He put the blanket on the couch...which as good as told her he wanted her there. So she cocooned herself in it, so much so that only her eyes up were visable. Bright yellow orbs glowing in the light. She nodded. "Still a bit cold though..." She shuddered for effect, and tried to bury herself a little more into the blanket.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:46 pm
"Really?" He grabbed another log and threw it on the fire. Then he slowly crept over to her. "Um...would you like me to keep you warm?" Ok, that was a very bad pick up line or something, she was sure to say no, but he really did want to make her feel better.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:03 pm
She nodded to the really, only the top of her head visable now. It promptly popped up at the bad pick up line. "And...how are you going to do that?" She asked warily, watching the male carefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:21 pm
Vash thought for a moment..."Well, I could hold you close to me...but only if you want." He looked down with a flush of pink touching his cheeks. "Or I could just sit next to you and hope that would warm you." He doubted she would say yes to either, but part of him hoped she would.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:40 pm
Blink...blink...Her head bobbed back into the blanket, disapearing from veiw with the exception of her hair. "Do what you want." Came the muffled response, her own cheeks beet red. That was a nifty bit of power she just handed him!  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff